Phara bro

Someone told me he was a good guy. is he? If so then why is he being sentence to prison? What did he do wrong?

archive.is/I3MqP

Attached: smugguy.jpg (1024x681, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/716832/free-martin-shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=9NBw64irqAw&t=483s
whitehouse.gov/Contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=R26TNWqEHks
youtu.be/E3Ezyd50nMU
rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-is-a-fiduciary-duty-what-is-a-business-duty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the judge said she thought putting him away would "protect the american people"

he literally was working within a fucked profit-seeking pharmaceutical system to develop drugs for rare diseases when he could've just made money in different type of hedge fund. literally saved lives.

His actual crime was trying to "Trump" the media but without trump's level of wealth and power. So they buried him.

he annoyed the wrong jew

Do you got some sources to this? I'm genuinely interested why so many people say hes a good guy then alot of other people say hes a bad guy.

He was a good guy, but not a good goy and that's the issue

Seriously why is he a good guy? I keep hearing that he kept hiking the prices of drugs that people need to survive. Can you explain what he is doing is a good thing?

Cried like a bitch in court

Attached: 1489373103081.jpg (352x356, 23K)

Gonna cry when he gets buttraped in prison too. I hope it goes like this:

Day 1-"Yo, Marty, gimme five cigarettes and I won't ruin yo' butt."

Day 2-"Yo, Marty, price went up. Gimme five thousand cigarettes and I won't ruin yo' butt."

he's in jail for performing Jewish financial tricks while goy

truth

Attached: 37.jpg (959x960, 292K)

only the American version, where we have this thing called insurance companies.

if you were too poor for insurance, you got the medicine for free. seems like you've been brainwashed by fake news, so hope you enjoy this free red pill

Unironically this

O i see. So he was hiking the price and fucking over the insurance companies. Right? So that would explain the intense negative press about him and why he was said to be a bad guy. correct?

yep he was gettin them good, and they couldnt do nothing about it except use their high level connections to bury him

This article is good at explaining why some of us support him.
theweek.com/articles/716832/free-martin-shkreli

Exactly. The negative press was because it was an HIV drug and fags have no sense of nuance and no critical thinking skills.

that's the system we have in the US
don't hate the player, hate the game
capitalists have a fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders. this is how it works in the overall pharmaceutical industry, its just other pharmaceutical companies are smoother at upping their prices gradually

>apitalists have a fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders

LOL, no they don't. This is the dumbest idea ever conceived.

He was trying to save us from the Jews, and they put him in prison for it.

Attached: afp-514033491-4_3.jpg (534x401, 24K)

Thanks anons for enlightening me on this subject. The one thing that kept being thrown in my face was that he was a horrible man that was solely out for money on peoples suffering. It didn't make sense to me.

We let him down Sup Forums.

Attached: 1235103844314.jpg (750x390, 117K)

>he thinks rich kid will go to a nigger infested prison

lol

If he was really such a bad guy would he have gone on TV saying how fucked up the system is? No, he would have kept quiet and raised the price even higher the next chance he got.

>He thinks buttrapists don't have money.

Yes they do you retard. The shareholders own the company.

he's not even smart. probably has an iq of 110

Britfag doesn't understand how prison in the US works. It's not all "Pip, pip, cheerio, I say old bean what what, please send me off to the upper class prison forthwith, for I am a man of means, and not a butt pirate" here like in your faggy country.

He trusted Drumph, his only mistake.

So he trolled Hillary after the election, and Drumph's (((FBI))) crucified him. Don't touch Hillary, don't touch antifa, BLM or any other groups protected (((Drumph)))

The act that made him famous, drastically increasing in the price of a prescription drug for which he owns the rights, was not a bad thing contrary to the portrayal in media and the on the internet. I can't speak for his other activities, however. His fraud case and his activities on the internet are other matters.

LOL. First of all, no. Second of all, nobody ever thought this way until about the mid '70s. The company has zero fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders.

I'd feel bad, but at least we have some sort of /ourjew / getting out in a few months. I look forward to his future shit posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=9NBw64irqAw&t=483s
watch this video, it will give you exactly the idea of what type of person he is.

He's going to San Quinton, friend

I mean, godDAMN would it kill you to take even a high-school level business course and learn things before you prattle on about them? Jeezus.

Exactly this.

Attached: 1494322867364.png (617x800, 821K)

He's gonna come out with a size-7 poop chute.

fed gunne torture this guy in prison with BBC rape torture and Diesel Therpy.

this guy didn't even do anything, meanwhile Kate Steinley killer goes free and that girl that kidnapped and tortured the disabled white oi get probation. What a JUSTice system we have.

guy on the call sounds like a whiny kike

It's law that they do. Not doing so is illegal.

t. Corporate accountant

don't disagree, but it's still a rare look into his perspective that's not wrapped in 7 layers of irony

>few months
what?

He became the face of 'big pharma hatred'.
He basically upped the price of some critical surival injector (epri-pen?) by 1000's of %. Fuck him.

murriclap poorfags mad as fuck
stay poor retards

How many gays do you think died because of this piece of shit?

I'll give you $10,000 cash if you can show me any such law.

Shareholders have no right of possession or use. They have no right to be on company property, no greater rights to the services or products of the company. The actions of the company are not their responsibility and corporate assets can't be used to satisfy their debts. They have no right to manage the company. They receive such income as the directors declare as dividends, and don't even have right to the proceeds of the sale of corporate assets unless the whole company is being liquidated, and they almost never get anything. Even their "right" to appoint directors is basically theoretical at best.

I would refer you to Anthony Honoré's 11 tests of ownership. The relationship between a company and shareholder satisfies only two of the most minor ones.

Shareholders don't own the company, and the company owns them no fiduciary responsibility. The purpose of a company is NOT to enrich the shareholders. The purpose of a company--the ONLY purpose--is to create customers.

But when somebody, er (((somebody))) buys the majority of shares of a company stock, don't they start flexing and making decisions? Don't they become the owner that way?

Yeesh. I don't even know what to do with ignorance like that.

Less then those who died from flu in the last year.

He upped the price on a rare drug that people need who have aids and toxoplasmosis. Literally all people in america who got it had insurance. the only people getting fucked by it were the insurance companies aka shlomo bergstein and the gang.

0 proofs he cried.

yup it's complete bullshit because there are multiple drugs like his, but they cost much much more than his does.

I mean, other than all the people who where there who said he cried like a bitch, and exactly zero people who were there who said he didn't. He's a crybaby little bitch. That kid ain't ever going to shit right again after he gets done with jail.

Maybe he'll write a book during his time.
>Pic not related

Attached: Mein Kampf.jpg (640x480, 49K)

veritas desu

Attached: 1520627323131.png (960x952, 620K)

martin made the mistake of thinking you can always screw some one. screwing rich people is actually easier than screwing the masses.

every one thinks the rich guys will get you but no half the time they dont even know they have been screwed

the masses will confer with one another on matters and start a shit storm that thanks to the internet is visible and wont go away when you jingle the keys

he didnt get into real trouble until after he raised the cost of medicine. that shit he was charged with was just a means to a end. they probably would have let him plea out to public service commercials like kelsey grammar with all those dui's if it wasnt for the shit storm

aaahhh very nice.

Attached: 1508940326638.jpg (877x1280, 385K)

If you believe that, you're a fucking moron. Do you not think the insurance companies don't pass on this cost on their premiums for everyone?

Martin Shkreli while savantly autistic, smart with money and applied knowledge to the pharmaceutical industry was otherwise a retard who brought this entirely on himself mostly because he didn't know when to shut the fuck up and not draw unwanted attention to himself. He could've avoided the fraud conviction had he continually not be greedy and do stupid shit. What now? He's basically broke at this point could've had over 10 million dollars bank now what?

It is kinda sad because in many ways he really is small time and a distraction compared to the shit the pharmaceutical industry does as far as price fixing or other anti competitive/anti trust bullshit.
Of course this also stems because in burgerstan unlike in Europe or really any other sane nation we do not collectively bid on drugs for programs like medicade, medicade or private insurance. This means we are the only nation that allows itself to be willingly bent over and be assfucked by the pharmaceutical industry.
There was a recent news report citing what a joke the entire "open bidding" process is when insurance companies and pharma literally laugh at it because they have their numbers decided beforehand

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

Don't get any of your news from reddit or the MSM. Reddit eats up anything produced by any MSM source to the extreme and will then make a billion posts about how awful he is, look at this article by the Huffington post, my sources at CNN etc etc... This is what university teaches us, to completely trust in "sources". If you can find it in a scholarly article database then it's fucking gospel.

Thanks user!

About zero.

He must just be a non-insider. If he were freemasonic or protected insider jew, these types of charges would wash away by the jewish (((judge))) like rain off a duck's back.

Really odd to me that they crucify a jew like this. Never seen it before.

It will be Karl Mark idiot.

He got into jail because the deep state didn't like him.

Basically he got arrested because he was too white to be flaunting his wealth.

He used money from one company to pay the liabilities of another company.

This is insanely illegal because as a company director you have a fiduciary duty to the company - you have to act in the company's best interests, not your own.

Worth seven years gaol? Not really, but he also showed utter contempt for the entire court process and treated the whole thing like a joke, so the judge slammed him with a harsh sentence to teach him a lesson.

He'll get out with parole in a fraction of the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if some portion of the sentence was suspended too, but I don't care enough to check.

My idea is either. 1. he's a psycho who did something purposefully illegal to make a few extra bucks
2. he pissed off big pharma and politicians enough for them to get their lawyers to work on inventing a crime.

afaik he's in prison because of some book-keeping crap, not accounting correctly, and this being related to some rich people money/govt

Not enough. We need to bring those numbers up.

I think he was credited six months for time served.

Top kek take your John Kay shit out of here, this isn't philosophy class

San Quentin isnt a federal prison buddy.

You dont understand how prison works, ayyycckkkshullly

rookie numbers

7 years max
He'll be out in 2 max with some parole and home confinement.
Then he'll pay the cash and get his record expunged.

Maybe Trump will pardon him in exchange for the Wu Tang album

last time some user wrote him, he wrote back saying that he's just looking for educational-type books since he started helping teach GED classes. once we find out where he is/will be, ill mail him some earth science books. figure he's probably fine on medicine and finance

Didn't he say he would give away the shit for free to fags without insurance? He only jewed insurance.

He did. But fags will get outraged about whatever their handlers tell them to because they're deluded enough to think not wanting to associate with sexual deviants is "oppressive".

I remember watching his stream, he was being all bitchy saying "I won't spend a day in prison".

Can't wait for that moment.

R.I.P. sweet price

Nah, he's an annoying, rap loving fag

he is not "pharma bro". his name is Martin Shkreli.

>Talked a bunch of shit
>Gets sentenced to 7 years
>Breaks down and cries like a bitch
Hahaha. Nothing gets more more aroused than seeing rich, powerful assholes break down and cry like little girls.

LOL, y'all got BTFO. Still can't refute a thing I said. Feels good, man.

Names are for winners.

Clumpf can pardon him, lets ask him to do it: whitehouse.gov/Contact/

Dear Mr. President,

For the past three years, I have been an avid supporter of you and your methods of going against the "status quo" - to do what is right rather than what is easy and popular. I watched in awe as you dismantled and opposed corrupt institutions and policies; a first among a long line of politicians weakly succumbing to public pressure and making bad decisions.

For this reason, I think it is vitally important that you consider pardoning Martin Shkreli for his Federal Crimes in order to release him from his, what I believe, unjust 7 year prison sentence. Public opinion has crucified Mr. Shkreli and accused him of crimes he did not commit and evils he does not possess. It is my interpretation that the judge presiding his case succumbed to this public vitriol and ordered an unfair sentence to Mr. Shkreli when a closer examination of his situation demonstrates that he is not nearly as guilty as he has been made out to be.

I am certain that upon a close examination of the facts, you will come to the same conclusions, and so, I implore you to consider pardoning Mr. Shkreli if not for the sake of justice, then for the sake of the public good he has performed and will be able to continue performing once he is released from incarceration.

Thank you,

(your name)

he did nothing wrong besides embarrass hillary, now he is a political prisoner for 7 years. that is what happens when you try to mess with the clintons

youtube.com/watch?v=R26TNWqEHks
rip based shkreli

Attached: 1461516808016 (1).jpg (700x524, 151K)

He was a smarmy albanian troll.. smart, but a devious troll.
The prison sentence will do him some good

He talked a lot of shit. Became a threat towards Hillary, etc. He made his investors more money than they gave him, and that apparently constitutes fraud. Basically tried to jew jews.

he made them more money than they gave him.

Only he actually did cry you fucking moron. I wouldn't expect a Brazilian to be any good at independent reading.

He got 7 years for being an asshole, I'm not surprised.

this

also keep that in mind that trump also had jewish connection to keep his power

he had none, not any one in any way

Pharma*bro. God Sup Forums is getting lazy these days

>he had none, not any one in any way
He had more than none, all he had was enemies in his field since pharma skeletons site.

yep, this

youtu.be/E3Ezyd50nMU

Attached: MW-EF440_shkrel_20160211161010_ZH.jpg (890x501, 136K)

Scape goat.

I got him this bear to keep him warm.

Attached: sadpepebear.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>The absolute state of burger education
They're being dumb and then they're smug dumbess. An ingorant dumb person knows they don't know so they don't go around spouting their mouth off. A smug reddit dumbass thinks they know but they don't know shit so they look like a food. Always a burger flag. I bet you get good grades in school too further reinforcing your delusion of intelligence.

him hiking the drugs price wasnt really a big deal, anyone who needed it still got it. The rice only applied in America so the lefts whole "people in africa" argument didn't make a lot of sense. He is a bad boy because he bought the Wu-Tang album and wouldn't release it to the people and he did some dirty shit to investors or something idk.

rotlaw.com/legal-library/what-is-a-fiduciary-duty-what-is-a-business-duty/
>The duty of loyalty requires the person who has it to handle money with the best interests of its owner in mind. The fiduciary must put the owner’s interests before his or her own and may not profit from managing the owner’s assets without the owner’s consent.

>In a business situation, the duty of loyalty requires the board of directors to run the corporation in the best interests of the shareholders. Directors have a duty not to let their personal interests conflict with those of the corporation.
Why do you keep coming back here? Is getting BTFO by facts like a new cuckold fetish thing for you guys? Or did kikes actually teach you that in a real business class? Because you got played by whoever told you that bruh.

Can't he just pay his way out of Jail?

It's the 2nd one
They put him away because of the whole HRC hair thing