Metal Detectors in Schools

Here is an idea.

Put these all around school entrances and make students place all metallic items on a basket.
To enter the school, you have to go thru and if it beeps, security have to scan your bag or wathever you bring to school, the guards should be armed, of course.

That way, you can detect any weapons entering school grounds and create a couple more jobs on the way.

Families are happy and you guys keep your guys.

Good idea?

Attached: images (39).jpg (300x300, 9K)

I think this is already a thing

public schools don't have the funding to afford security officers to stand at the entrances all day.
my school personally had like 8+ enterances that were used regularly

FUCK OFF CHERTOFF

C4
Kek

Might as well prepare them for the real world. They should have to remove their shoes and belts to enter as well.

Attached: 1516028827788.jpg (1200x1399, 264K)

my school did this last year and it made school start three hours late so they wasted so much time. even though it was at one entrance, we still lost half of the school day.
so, no.

also, we'd have to
>bar all the windows so they couldn't be broken into
>create a line system that works in inclimate weather.. which would likely lead to outside heaters to prevent kids from freezing
>allow adults to molest/grope minors to check for weapons
>spend up to 5 minutes checking each kid who sets off the alarm for missing a piece of metal in their pocket/leaving jewelery on themselves
>expect a line of kids to stay in line, otherwise have MORE people organize the line so shitheads don't cut/fuck up the process
probably more I'm not thinking of

already a thing here in houston

In East LA

Man with AR shoots security guard who’s on his phone from 100 yards away, runs through metal detector unperturbed.

we will eventually have these at every entrance open to the public --- walmarts, targets, 7-11s, etc

This would have done literally nothing to prevent the Parkland shooting.

10% of high/middle schools have them.

Attached: 1502767297684.png (1180x956, 130K)

Attached: 1505716685320.png (1110x1175, 1.29M)

what if the school shooter starts shooting before he gets to the metal detectors?

1. already a thing
2. just pay more taxmoney to michael chertofff goyim!!!

OSI systems $OSIS had a good week huh, raelly made me thonk

Attached: Screenshot_20180309-125546.png (720x1280, 60K)

Like a fucking school shooter would care about a faggy metal detector. They're already beyond giving a fuck about anything you stupid shit

>already a thing in britain
God damn pakis

Its not a school shooting

Heres an idea:
Educate your kids about basic moral values and the value of human life. Respect above all else. Self-respect and dignity. Stop raising monsters and stop acting like animals.