I went to bed last night...

I went to bed last night. I laid down on my feather down mattress and cozied up in my blanket in my room that is at 68 degrees at night. As I was laying there it kinda hit me.
/ourguy/ last night spent the night in a 8x6 room that he will be in for the next 7 years. Sleeping on what is basically a thin beanbag, a thin blanket, and a shit pillow. Bunking with Tyrone the murder rapist. This thought made my gut wretch and I honestly felt his dispare.
This is the society we live in. This is what happens when you don't play by (((their))) rules. It's a gross abuse of justice.
Imagine, every day he will ask himself: "why am I sitting here?" and he wont find an answer. While Tyrone slowly accepts the fact that he brought himself into that position by selling drugs and killing people, Martin wont find anything to accept. The rage will build and unleash once he comes out.

Attached: 1520711911053.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>he thinks he'll do 7 years

Idiot. He’s not in the violent sector of prison because he didn’t commit a violent crime. He’s booked up with other white collar criminals, who couldn’t hurt a fly if it raped their mother. Aka a bunch of nerds. He’s probably in a really exclusive and private prison, and because of his status they gave him his own room and special treatment like great food, TV, entertainment, whatever he wants, so he doesn’t sue when he gets out.

Plus he won’t do 7. He’ll get out in less than a year.

You seriously have no idea how the world works do you

I hope that pompous, arrogant little shit gets stabbed in the face.

You should know what you're talking about before being a condescending prick. There is no parole in the federal system. Earliest he'd get out is roughly 6 years in.

Calm down, Goldberg

Why does everybody get like uppity niggers when it comes to Shkreli? Is it because he bumped up the price of that AIDS drug? Thats not an uncommon occurrence at all for the drug industry. You people do realise he synthesized two new drugs by himself that have helped treat sick children right?

DONT DISRESPECT THE WU TANG CLAN

>/ourguy/ last night spent the night in a 8x6 room that he will be in for the next 7 years.

Attached: 88676876y7897678.jpg (487x433, 48K)

faggot detected

>68 degrees
Master race. I dont know why some savages put everyone in their household through torture with their 70+ niggardry. They could easily put on a long sleeve or get another blanket instead of recommending you strip like a degenerate.

>abanian mutt from brooklyn
>self made
He will adapt to his environment and thrive. He will emerge a super-villain, chiseled from stone. Cap this.

Attached: 151304374483.jpg (499x559, 47K)

He didn't go to jail for that he went to jail for scamming investors apparently

Oh shit I never thought of it like that. Maybe they want to send his autism into overdrive so he can destroy the world. Remember hitler seized power after doing time.

I know that, but everyone seems to harbour a vapid hatred of him without really looking into anything hes done

>I went to bed last night. I laid down on my feather down mattress and cozied up in my blanket in my room that is at 68 degrees at night. As I

yeah, you suck at writing. No wonder i hate reading sometimes

Regardless he’s not in with violent criminals. And wtf? It’s called early release program you fucking mongoloid. It’s a legal program to fight overcrowding.

Federal prisoners are required to serve at least 85% of their sentence. You are far too stupid and ignorant to be so arrogant.

Look at what prison did to weev. He will only come out stronger and will manifest his rage into power.

Are your fathers goldbricking white collar pussies as well? You soft cunt gen Z faggots. Shkreli is going to have the shit bashed out of him in lockup.

White collar criminals are in the same cell blocks as everyone else

My hotel is about twice that size. I can leave but like prison there be dangers outside. I hope he is well.

Attached: thx1138-scene-590x397.jpg (590x397, 26K)

Although he will probably be in either a level 1 or 2 prison. Anything above that and you'll really need to worry about rapes and getting shanked.

They lock rich people up in a special part of prison because if they get hurt they can sue and rich people have the connections to fuck up alot of the employees lives.

He's right The guy will be murdered in prison before 7 years.

Shkreli? Fuck that guy.

In my state you get 1/3rd off for good time.

No they're not. They place inmates through a triage of threat and danger. Since they don't pose a threat or danger, they are kept away from those who do. They also treat them better in the hopes that they will receive some money on the side from them.

Sup Forums writes the best letters. I’m sure he’ll appreciate some while he’s in there.

>thinking they follow the rules they write out for themselves
He's going to be put with violent criminals. Whether he's a threat or not.

I know. He got fucked over

I don't think the CF has any funds left to finance that venture. If you are right, he already has some huge giga nigga protecting him. They tried to take everything, but he was smart enough to have some money stashed away. More than enough prison niggas know that killing somebody rich isn't worth it compared to being their paid protector.

>thinking prison niggers know what's good for them

Attached: 1568754326i44.png (273x369, 136K)

>what's good for them
Repeat offenders that spend a lot of time on the inside often figure out how to turn it into something like a career.

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Trump should pardon him

Kinda funny though, he didn't really scam them, it's just that some deals didn't have gains, and it even affected him negatively. That and lot of investors said he showed long term great gains from having him invest for them.

It's like O.J. getting so much jail time for trying to take a football trophy or whatever he did.

They can't prosecute him for what he did with the pharma, so they are attacking him for a lesser charge.

no, he'll be in a level 1 camp (camp fed) which is basically just college dorms level of comfort, and college resident manager levels of security and and restrictions. He'll work a white collar job, have lots of free time with 99% non-violent middle aged people, and have a personal tv, library, and probably a small video game device. It's a normie myth that non-violent offenders get sacked up the drug dealers, rapists, and murderers. It can happen in exceptionally rare circumstances, but yeah, we tend to not want to put easily rehabilitated people with psychopaths.

>t. Criminal Justice Major

Attached: 1520202251977.jpg (949x1200, 182K)

only people who have AIDS don't like based Shkreli

the fuhrer wrote his best material in prison

lul

Attached: milk.png (1293x456, 84K)

I hope he gets AIDS.

I hope he gets internet.
>Dinesh D'Souza
They put this loo conservative in regular nigger prison for over-contributing $2'500 to a candidate.

the eternal albanian btfo once again

those internets are severely restricted... which means Sup Forums, skype, twitter, blacked,com etc are all blocked..