Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Attached: 1449612450100.jpg (475x686, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSA8T_O8T1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what was wrong with the GDP before all these invaders came?

why not?

(((economists)))

>The world's GDP doubles
>I, individually, am twice as poor and surrounded by niggers, and south american mongrels

Gee OP I don't know.

>“The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.”

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

because it would significantly lower the quality of life for people currently living in westernized, first world countries.
We're seeing it happen now and it's going to lead to war, but I'm fine with that

Attached: 1509583197847.png (399x280, 179K)

This must be the 1000th time you've made this thread.

Attached: israel.jpg (2000x1455, 117K)

I don't give a shit about the world's GDP. I barely even care about my own country's GDP.

Sounds like shit the communist told the eastern Europeans to convince them to accept communism.

Yeah, open borders with the eastern block really did good. what's next? Open borders for sand niggers?

Raising the GDP at the cost of standard of living is not a trade worth making.
Economists are also retards who outright ignore objective evidence, so there's a good chance they're wrong about that like they are about so much other shit.

Can anyone please explain to me how the GDP would double?

(((Globalist)))

Some of these papers are available online if you're genuinely curious.

Attached: gains.png (603x419, 29K)

Fuck off kike.

>Completely destroy every social fabric in your nation
>Fuck up every aspect of your culture
>live in a 10x10 concrete apartment where you can't even speak to 9/10 of your neighbors because they don't speaka da engrish
>At least muh GDP is good.

It's another plan to just make the entire world nothing but these faceless, nameless, identity-less economic units to consume.

Just give me a quick run down

(((economists)))

>richer get richer
how does this help me

You don't want millions of foreigners invading your land and deciding the fate of your country? You. Fucking. BIGOT

That's literally the death statistic right there

yeah my bad

Attached: 1512588212536.jpg (1177x1280, 140K)

The FEMA camps will sort you out

GDP is meaningless

FUCK GDP

WE ARE FULL

>According to economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP

That's because sjw economists are fucking idiots

By that logic Sweden should be rolling in cash by now, but surprise surprise they dont

Even over time it fucks up the country, what economists hoped for was that immigration could create enough of a mess for politicians to steal money from tax payers.
Which they manage to do, all of the EU is a good example.

Attached: 1511567230413.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Which they manage to do, all of the EU is a good example.
Most of the political establishment in the EU stole tax payer money by pretending to help rapefugees and ignoring the consequences of massive immigration and the surge in crime.

Because it would largely be moving in one direction, from the third world to the white Western world. This would be genocidal

FEMA camps are for disease control. Why would they make millions of plastic coffins for "mindless breeders"

>unlimited immigration
>Double GDP
And the (((1%))) get everything, whilst we get a slum. Yeah I think the west has played this con game long enough shlomo

(((((gdp)))))

Attached: gdp.png (500x397, 134K)

import me that ginger freckled traditional irish wife and we'll work something out

Yes because they are such great addition to any country.

Attached: 1504881149388.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>Millions of plastic coffins

Attached: 1520547977442.jpg (670x489, 45K)

GDP per capita would roughly stay the same. In reality GDP wouldn’t quite double, but I understand where you are coming from

(((Economists))) like (((Paul Krugman))) right?
Gas yourself shill rat

>throwing away thousands of years of culture for some shekels
Literally a j*wish plot

Attached: 1518285178318.jpg (620x559, 158K)

>How can you support technology and not support cutting off your dick and letting fags adopt children?

We are such fools

Attached: 1520594164918.jpg (960x468, 89K)

Because states cannot function without a friend-enemy distinction.

Attached: Schmitt.jpg (780x1034, 252K)

Because not only do the low skilled drive labor compensation into the ground, they often send that money to their home countries. Also, I dislike having to wade through an ocean of third world subhumans when I go outside.

Like lies

That comic is a wonderful illustration of why market stimulation doesn't work.

Such a load of shit, who actually believes this trash.
The only thing that would go UP is inflation.
The quality of life would go deep down underground so to speak.

Economists who argue in favor of open borders are frauds.

Actual free trade loving economists would only argue for privatized borders and completely voluntary exchange of goods. I.e. if you and the people in your town/community don't want to deal with immigrants, you can simply deny them access to your properties and not buy/sell them anything. This of course includes eliminating taxes that somehow end up benefiting immigrants since that is not a voluntary economic exchange. Also it would mean the government can't force free housing for brown people in your town.
That is actual freedom.

who gives a shit about gdp

Because I care more about my people

Traditional values basically quantify being a good person. Simply being a good person. Tolerance isn't being a good person its being a doormat

This. And also because when you let brownskins fill up your country, your country becomes worse, they don't become better.

Attached: loll.jpg (1080x799, 226K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cSA8T_O8T1w

The reasons are obvious you stupid nigger.

Attached: 1516219260745.jpg (603x893, 105K)

A few more reasons. Hey, its working out great in Europe right?

Attached: 1503401360687.jpg (651x890, 105K)

Yep, open borders is a wonderful thing...if you don't live in Europe.

Attached: 1506949264607.png (474x625, 535K)

Attached: 1517431536904.jpg (960x775, 146K)

>Increasing GDP is all that matters goys
If you moved every person from India to the UK, the UK's GDP would double, but they would also have 1,4 billion people instead of just 65 million. The native Brits would become a minority of less than 5% of the population losing all autonomy and self determination forever.

fuck your growth .