Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/REQPSm05B8g
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc
youtu.be/8rrTyRaoezw
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1855938
youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g
youtu.be/xxSj2jZ7hng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's literally listed as one of the most influential persons in Washington. Why would you post this unless it was some meta-play to put credence to the opposite position of your post?

Why are you spamming?
That's against the rules.

I like Pizza, I like Children, and I like Satan. What is there not to like? Wanker.

He regularly hosts democrat functions at his pizza shop though. He has literally posted pictures of letters sent to him by Hillary on his instagram or twitter. Inform yourself nigger.

ideologically driven autists who lack critical thinking skills

Attached: LOGOS.png (500x1063, 438K)

He was only important because if david broc.

Why cant you all realize this was bait and you all took it? Pizzagate is just a.dumb conspiracy you closet furries fap to guiltily

gay bait

more gay bait, fuck off kike

They do worst things everyday, that's why you don't realize how deranged they really are.

Attached: 1490501500006.png (907x778, 1.09M)

What does Mac Demarco have to do with pizza gate

It has to be bait or else youre actually a crazy conspiracy nut right?

Attached: 64090006_705_705.jpg (500x406, 42K)

That is the question

Attached: 31525-optimized_58ff720c74325.png (450x450, 310K)

>macron's nephew

on one hand pizzagate could be entirely real on the other it could be an op ran by CIA/other deep state puppets to muddy the KNOWN pedocircle waters. HARD FACTS ONLY.

Attached: Based Reagan.jpg (400x374, 49K)

Ha *sweats*

Attached: 1518970922584.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

Symbolism is a very common theme in occult societies. This is an undeniable fact when you look into numerology and symbolism. You could arguably say that the logos being similar is coincidence, but there is much more evidence as to why pizzagate seems fishy. Add all the pieces together, view the thing from an holistic perspective, and it isn't that unlikely that pizzagate is true.

Attached: pizzagate_meme_podesta.jpg (850x495, 106K)

(The fbi memo is a meme)

>(hate to break it to you)

It was published by wikileaks. So how is it a meme?

youtu.be/REQPSm05B8g

Based mac

Wikileaks was a way to centralize global power. If you believe wikileaks you probably would fall for pizza gate too. Why was assange on the simpsons?

I met Mac, really cool time, talked for a while

Good tactic OP

holy shit, even the tooth gap

Is that the real assange doing the voice acting? Why would wikileaks release critical information about the federal government? How does that help them centralize global power? It only makes people more skeptical towards the government.

yes, this. curiosity intensifies for this small brain user

>washington dc = "small town"
>no connections to anyone important, like the entire DNC

THERE IS NO SALVATION IN THIS LIFE INCEL ONLY SUFFERING

Same my friend. I find that there is too much evidence for things to be a coincidence. Like seriously? A guy named James Alefantis (literally french for 'love for children') that happens to own a pizzeria and an instagram profile on which he posts pictures like pic related. And a whole art gallery in the home of Tony Podesta, literally portraying cringe worthy paintings underage children, and even a statue that resembles how Jeffrey Dahmer murdered his victims. All related to fucking pizzas? How is that a coincidence?

Attached: HPoWwvb.png (1024x768, 646K)

When will you incels ever learn?

There is no salvation in this life, only suffering.

The eternal ram is well fed. hahaha. . . soon you will all understand the beauty and truth of the darkness. Come home my children, the day of Kemet nears and you will all bask in the glory of tainting innocence.

:^)

How about this? If pizzagate isn't real, how come when Alefantes said in his most recent interview that his restaurant doesn't have a basement, but in a PREVIOUS interview he says he keeps the tomatoes in the BASEMENT?
Ask yourself, what would be the MOTIVE to say that?
Please feel free to share with everyone else any logical explanations you may have.
Somehow I doubt you'll be able to produce any,
Alefantes.

Attached: tomatoes alefantes.jpg (1564x1564, 1.29M)

So what my family is weird too. Not like that but i think u get my point

Remember when you cried like a little girl?

Have you not seen him the Rothschilds family photo were Jimmy is in it. Hilariously he is on the opposite side to the children

What does that prove?

>nothing

>nothing
WEW LAD

Attached: 20171122395376655.jpg (725x611, 103K)

Cool blurry picture of not evidence. Seriously you guys are seeing only what you wanna see

What's with this Demarco picture spam lately? Am I missing something here?

We are everywhere. There is no escape from this torment, incel. :^)

>that’s against the rules
Are you lost?

Attached: alifantis.jpg (2600x2500, 1008K)

Here's a hard fact James Alefantis with allegedly no political connections except for David Brock his nobody ex BF is listed as the 49th most important man in Washington DC. Why does some pizza merchant rank more powerful then Senators or Congressmen?
gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc
I'm not saying it's because he's some kind of baby raping merchant but that must be some fine pizza ehh?

Mac's dad was (still is?) a high ranking Freemason. You dumb faggots should be looking into that instead of dead as fuck pizzagate. The case was closed the second that plant walked into the place with a gun.

>James is part of an art organization that allows to ship art with no control needed. Under that organization you can even ship "living art" that is so whacky defined that plants and animals - and even humans can be shipped.
>The videos "fatherhood" and "i grow a little each day" or some shit show a guy screaming at a crying kid. That features a shower in comet pizza (???) as also the lights used for the special afternoon gatherings. The voice of the man in both videos has been compared to Podesta's and they match
>worldcorpo. com features many bizzare videos - also both vids described above
>An user made a thread about WorldCorp and wanted to make a vid about that. He got noticed by the owner who sent him a disturbing video of a shitted kid in a bathtub crying.
>Another vid has appeared of an also shitted kid with the same light used in fatherhood
>Podesta owns a private "museum" for his "art". The guy who found the "Pegasus Museum" received death threats.
>The museum and CP (comet pizza) has been exposed to be linket to each other by an old tunnel system.
>podesta calls his evil alter ego "skippy"
>a screencap of the darknet "boylover"-chat features a user called "peanuts"

>>FUEL THE FUN, GLOWNIGGERFAGGOT!

Attached: 81KDPdQOpIL._SY450_.jpg (360x450, 23K)

all Fields

Nice job Shill, but, you're stenching up the thread by overposting. i've seen much better jobs done on other threads today. Pizzagate is one of those conspiracy theories that scares the living shit out of (((them))). it's wrong and at the same times it's right. Blackmail and Pedophilia are quite rampant in the power structure, as well as B&D and S&M. The problem isn't the pizza joint itself, the problem is, they keep looking for things. Digging. Peering into the dark corners. What happens when you have a thousand unknown eyes looking for anything, especially when you're trying to hide the fact that you got dirt on a US Senator by having a video of him molesting a young boy? And gthere they are, al those pizzagate larpers, digging, looking, prying. Missing 90% of the time, and then hitting so close it reads like the last report on operations the head of the Mossad was just reading yesterday.

There is nothing so scary in the shadows than someone turning on a light just to see if there *is* anything there. Sleep well little shill in your cubicle, an user may be looking over your personal twatter account right now and noticing how close your word choices match this very thread.

Attached: the holy wink and a smile.jpg (300x230, 25K)

>can ship art with no control needed.
>what is cal cargo airlines
>what are thier customs compliances

Am I allowed to listen to his music, then?
:D

There are other photos user, that was the one i downloaded

>An user made a thread about WorldCorp and wanted to make a vid about that. He got noticed by the owner who sent him a disturbing video of a shitted kid in a bathtub crying.

Hahaha what?

Attached: 1501253646352.png (1002x986, 467K)

Ignore this

youtu.be/8rrTyRaoezw

Look from Minute 3:00

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1855938

Attached: Com central twitter national cp day.png (670x511, 463K)

SAGE

Hhahahaha what a fucking try hard. Youd need to be retarded to believe this

>Goes out of his way to tell people pizzagate isn't real even though there aren't any current threads relating to pizzagate
>News outlets in Bongistan reporting grooming and rape epidemics involving thousands of victims
>It's nothing goy, nothing is happening in the states; pizzagate isn't real

If its happening somewhere else at an alarming rate it is probably happening here as well, the perps just have more than enough money and manpower to shut it down.

Attached: 1520578314922.png (640x640, 708K)

>Not seeing a fucked up kid in a fucked up bathtub in a fucked up vid from a fucked up website which also featured this as i already said:

Try harder, cyberkike

youtu.be/6oNgrj8sr4g

Most don't even notice. Especially because Schaefer got shot before releasing her documents on the Child Predator Services.

youtu.be/xxSj2jZ7hng

I would also recommend his other vids.

Hahahaha stop my sides. This is clearly an art exhibit. I dont get the art but it looks like something harmony korine would shoot. If this was on netflix it would be your favorite show. They made this interactive, you took the bait now youre on a list. Congrats theyve found you

It's most likely not only a basement but a tunnel system connected to his "Pegasus Museum"

You fluorescent double nigger

Attached: 1490836529213.png (403x402, 52K)

I always wonder who the old man right behind him is...

OP is being SARCASTIC

>Torture kids and make shows

The last time someone did it that intense a young hollywood star got fucked so hard in her ass by 3 men that she died and anotherone had to go to rehab when she was 13

Attached: aust pizza.jpg (1491x945, 237K)

>Bro ! Shake my hand !
>I promise ! I'll never do it again bro! Shake my hand
This is how pedophiles actually think
Smfh.

It's about the matza balls hide your pure small males . The blood is needed for there cakes everybody hide . Creepy creepy ---

his dad is dead lmao

THE ETERNAL RAM IS WELL FED.