A Question For White Supremacists

How can white supremacists claim that black people are genetically/biologically inferior when so many black people excel in sport? East Africans, for example, hold every single long-distance running record; the NBA is predominantly black; American Football is predominantly black, and so on. You'd think an inferior race would be weak, small, slow, and completely lacking in physical attributes, right?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_Lemaitre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10-second_barrier
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU
archive.is/NmfF3
youtube.com/watch?v=dgR3GWJyQrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genetic ethics

Only hiring blacks thus to give the image.

>so many black people excel in sport?
they don't
you named two sports
also, basketball is a poor person sport
poor blacks spend 1000s of hours on the BBall court instead of going to school or doing socially constructive things so when college time comes they have developed mmore skills than their non-black but equally gifted counterparts
So why are blacks so good at basketball? Because of white privilege, mofucka
enjoy your game

In regards to basketball Larry Bird was and is the best player ever.

a gorilla may have physical strength, but that does not make it human

Well to be fair, The reason that most are better with sports involves with not genetics; but with the involvement of Dedication, Hard work, determinations and sweat, better schools where they take sports seriously (IE: Private schools), Scholarships, more opportunities to go pro early, more privileges for top level colleges, and I can think of more things.

To sum this up: They have more privileges than white athletes (all with or without hardwork).

They do though. American football, basketball, long-distance running, sprinting, boxing, wrestling, I could go on.

Also before you say 'White people can do those sports too!', I agree. My point is that if black people were inferior, they wouldn't be so good at sport.

Not only sports but a black slave man called benjamin banneker taught himself mathematics and astronomy and predicted an eclipse oh boy thomas jefferson was so butthurt

>In regards to basketball Larry Bird was and is the best player ever
case and point
Larry Bird grew up like a poor nigger, spent all his time on the court and became just as good as the best blacks

They only seem good because ((THEY)) push for that image. Only hire blacks your only going to see blacks.

But don't you think genetics play a big factor in that? After all, you're not gonna make it as a pro NBA player if you're 5'9.

>They do though. American football
not dominated
> basketball,
already explained its due to social factors, not genetic
>long-distance running,
not dominated
>sprinting,
sure
>boxing
not a real sport
>wrestling
dominated by whites man, wtf are you watching?
> I could go on.
pls do, because I think the list ends there

They're definitely better at some sports and it's obviously genetic.They're still dumb tough.

If you work hard you will get taller genetics is a social construct

Attached: 1491772271816.jpg (720x417, 137K)

Race realism. White Supremacists are in the same category as Niggers. We have proof that Blacks who are raised in non black homes can achieve higher IQ's. Their culture is the problem, their genetics attribute to their culture; They also have many advantages in comparison to other races, though calming anyone is the Master Race is extremely subjective.

Sports is a prime example of the realism that makes us different as a species, Black don't excel in every sport either or every position in a certain sport.

Blacks are great at sports
Whites own the sports teams

It’s basicallu modern slavery

black people have never won the world's strongest man competition tho, also image attached

Attached: human accomplishment.jpg (1120x2500, 1.65M)

Nigga be tall and running fast, but their bone be brittle as fuck due to poor training habits and bad nutrition

There shitton of b-ball players whose leg literally break in half after a dunk for fuck sake.

>We have proof that Blacks who are raised in non black homes can achieve higher IQ's.
show me

Who conquered the world, again? Zulu warriors or Redcoats?

SAGE

>Lol any dog can run faster than the fastest human ever. I guess dogs are more advanced than people.

Nice argument.

Please tell me you're joking. If your family is average height there's no way that you're going to grow up to be 6'7+ unless you're born with a condition or you surgically stretch yourself.

*Jews

>We have proof that Blacks who are raised in non black homes can achieve higher IQ's
They still have lower IQs than Whites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Excel at sport but what else? Certainly not building civilization. This is self evident.

Intellect is a far more powerful force than physical strength.

Attached: accomplishment2.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

Call me when a modern internationally connected society and economy runs on shooting hoops well.

Blach genetics is an American codeword fpr steroids. It's literally that easy and simple.

Yeah, the average black person has a lower IQ than the average white person by 10-15 points. That doesn't change the fact that there are black people out there with a higher IQ than both you and me, so are they also inferior?

- whites tamed horses, cows, and then invented the motor engine... they don't need to run.

- NBA niggers can all die off. World doesn't need their skills. Being good at putting a ball in a ring doesn't make you a good farmer, scientist, engineer, problem solver, soldier, pilot, etc.

They've been rewarded for having abilities which distract people who work. Ultimately they're expendable and less valuable than race horses.

Why are you niggers like this? We're not in the stone age.

The White Man's value is in the value of his brain and mind, his technology, his resourcefulness, his ability to solve problems.

a single white man with high intelligence can kill a million niggers sitting behind a desk.

Whites are stronger than blacks, as the strong man competitions show. Blacks are just quicker, and many sports focused on quickness. No one is saying black athletecism is inferior, just IQ and creativity, i.e the main factors in civilisation. Being a sports entertainment monkey, is not a foundational part of civilisation and culture.

They're dumb and easy to manipulate.

Africa's situation is a result of skipping multiple eras in the progress of civilization such as it went through in Europe and going straight to guns and cars.
Africans are only around 2000 years behind Europe.
And since 2000 years is nothing in terms of science, white supremacy can only be justified through some religion.
The average European 2000 years ago had the same IQ as the average African now.

Please show me a world champion black power weight lifter.
I like the Olympian swimmer...who needed a life guard.
LOL.

Attached: Lifeguard pls.png (981x610, 451K)

>nigger only plays with basketball
>doesn't study, or do anything else to stimulate their mind
>wonders why they are good at basketball

Next you're gonna ask why is Gordon Ramsay a better chef than us

Attached: unc-basketball-memes.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

It's jews user. Your a slave to jews.

So Sup Forums actually believes the bullshit? Crazy how dumb you guys have become.

hi chav, these sports negroes were specifically bred to be strong. and even if they are physcially superior to other races, their rational and moral qualities are inferior to others.

they were bred as slaves. they owe us their prowess in nigger handball. but they are stupid and violent and if left to their own devices they destroy civilization. they are animals let lose and mixed race kids a chimeras at best.

Blacks can run 28mph
Whites can move 800mph on land, 18,000mph through the air, 100 mph on sea and 50mph underwater.

Blacks can jump maybe 55 inches high, and 8 metres across.
Whites can eacape Earths gravity, and fly around the world.

Mind > Matter.

Because humanity is marked by its brilliance and excellence. These are mental -- not physical. We make spears, towers, buildings, pullies, carts, crates, glassware, games, etc. Humanity builds shit, and human society is judged by its innovation, not by its physical capacity. Nigs are physically superior? Sure. They still have the IQ of eggnog.

Bred to be strong, yet weaker than Asians. American education at it's best.

My point was not that black people are better at all sports or that somehow white people are genetically inferior, my point was if a race was genetically inferior, they would be short, weigh less, have an inferior build, be weaker, slower, etc.

I am not a black supremacist so saying white people are good at sports too isn't a problem for me because I believe in equality.

What sports do white dominate besides weightlifting and being cucks?

Attached: CjYu9fAXIAA-oL8.jpg (392x428, 24K)

Based Pole.

Attached: Driftin Away.gif (320x135, 1.08M)

Blacks are great at running and thats it
Only two white people have ran under 10s int he 100m yet hundreds of africans have done it

Whites are stronger/more explosive in power. Nearly all strongmen or power lifters are white

Blacks have a much lower IQ. On average they take around 65% longer to learn the same skill as a white. Asians are around 15% quicker than whites are learning a pattern set.

Pick your poison
1. Good at running
2. Strong at lifting and can engineer something so you dont have to run on foot(Tame horses or make bycycles cars ect)

Attached: 1518656870332.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Rugby, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Bowling, Baseball, and plenty else.

mma
every Olympic sport other than sprinting
all high class sports

Fair does.
Different sports, different builds.
Though the equality thing can be a bit fucked up.
If you had the fire service segregated into women and men, whom do you call when the house is on fire?
You are only as good as your weakest link.

NBA diversity hires as does the NFL.

Yet again, I never said that whites can't do sport, I simply said that if blacks were inferior, they would not be able to do sport.

And, yeah, it's true that the average IQ of blacks is lower than whites, but there are black people out there with 140+ IQ, so are they inferior also? And if they are, then aren't you just using IQ to be tribalistic and hate people instead of using it to determine "inferior and superior" people?

Naw blacks are certainly better at running
East africans are by far the best long distance running animal in the entire animal (wewuz) kingdom

The first white person to run under 10s in 100m was in 2010
Black people have been doing that for 60+ years now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_Lemaitre

Pol isn't a white supremacists we are white nationalist
Way different

It depends if you're comparing individuals or collectives. If the black man is a genius, then god bless him -- he is supreme. The same can't be said when his race is weighed against another society.

nogs evolved to run quickly so they could escape from the dangers on the african continent like predatory animals.

they also evolved to be stupid because apart from escaping animals there weren't a lot of external pressures that they had to plan for, like a harsh winter.

>bongistani education

Because the White race hascrossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible forthe invention ofthe printing press, cement, the harnessing ofelectricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions ofother technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats asSocrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands ofother notable achievers.

Meanwhile, throughout 6,000 years ofrecorded history, the Black creature hasinvented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system ofmeasurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference tothe pure-blooded Nigger.) He is not known tohave ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal forhis own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means oftransporting goods wason the top ofhis hard burry head. forshelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction ofwhich a beaver or muskrat is capable.

Beckham's first game...
Looks at Ferguson, Ferguson shakes his head.
Beckham realises he hasn't crossed half the pitch yet...bends the fucker right into the corner.

Attached: Beckham First Game.gif (384x288, 1.16M)

I don't mean 'equality' in that I believe everyone is the same physically and intellectually. It's obvious that men are stronger and bigger than women, thus making them the better choice for being a fireman.

My view of equality is that people aren't less valuable because of their IQ or their height. You should look at people's character to determine their worth, not what they score on an IQ test.

How do you stop 5 niggers from raping a white women ? Throw them a basketball

Take an average white person and average black person and try to teach each of them something
The white person will learn w/e concept it is much quicker. That is 98% of the time. Of course you can have very smart black people or very dumb white people but again its an average.
Aboriginals which are not Africans are much slower than africans. They average in the range of mentally retarded clinically with 62 average IQ. This would make it challenging for them to learn a complex language or learn anything beyond the basics needed for survival.

I'm guessing you're a nog.

I can tell bc you hold games in such high esteem and think sports matter for some reason.

It's all you've got really so I can understand elevating it. But ultimately it's not important and a silly metric.

I agree on all counts, just as long as you believe we have the right to exist, I am on your side.

Gorillas are pretty strong too. Some gorillas even have IQs on par with the average negro, whats your point? It is intelligence that separates man from the beasts.

Not many blacks have ran sub 10. Well under 100. I wouldn't be suprised if sub 10s couldn't be done without PEDs. Bolt went from 10.12PB to WR in 9 months. BS! Pure drug enhancement.

All pro sports run on white frame work and white time and white scheduling and white discipline, etc. Make everyone black and see what happens to the leagues.

>right to exist
Yeahhhhh, about that......

Many have done sub 10 but only 2 white people have ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10-second_barrier

Attached: 1496040713072.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

>be negroid
>have on average an IQ 20+ points lower than whites
>some of them are really good at running, jumping, etc
>just like an animal
>70% of American negroid adult men are obese
>82% of American negroid adult females are obese
>vast majority of negroids couldn't actually do much of anything athletically speaking
>WHY ARE WHYPIPO ALWAYS SAYIN' DEY SUPERIOR TO NIGGAS?

Attached: 54cc0386ba5e6f1344ae3711_image.jpg (256x306, 16K)

if the right to exists means raping, stealing, and murdering, i got some bad news for you...

Attached: 80737640.jpg (400x400, 104K)

Then I will say as I will.
Watch what the Suidlanders do in S.A for Plaasmorde.
They will bring the war.
Look at the level of prep of even the poorest farmers.
Hydroponic mobile tech.
And guess who makes the tanks, who can machine "tools" on the fly...
We do.
Boers are going to set a precedence.
youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

Attached: Bring It.gif (200x112, 76K)

>my point was if a race was genetically inferior, they would be short, weigh less, have an inferior build, be weaker, slower, etc.
They're not inferior, they're different
When it ccomes to surviving in the hot Africann jungle, I'm inferior
When it comes to having a functional and well organized Government, they're inferior
They only come off as inferior when they live in a white society in which they have not evolved to get along in

You're missing the point,Mohammed
>they ONLY reason they ARE GOOD AT ANYTHING IS BECAUSE WHYTEPIPO
ARE
PROVIDING
E V E R Y T H I N G...
>show me an example of ANY top level future scientist/athlete that hasn't gone thru YEARS OF WHITE PRIVILEGE
>coaching
>financing
>literal gibsmedat
All so they can still be under contract of an owner.
>and before you talk shit
t.NFL employee.

Attached: 1518577630167.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

Sport is for uneducated liberals.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/10-second_barrier
So only 125 times in history...not much, and many of those names are known drugs cheats, like Dwaine Chambers.

Yup. That's why I am "Red Coat Ready".
.303's for all!
I shall need a fine tailor.

Attached: Load Up.gif (500x333, 1.23M)

They are still inferior to other animals. The only trait that separates us from other animals is high intelligence. High intelligence let's us make things that increase our abilities way beyond every other animal. If you possess mediocre,

>How can white supremacists claim that black people are genetically/biologically inferior when so many black people excel in sport
They excel in nothing else except for entertainment? What a useless race.

But aint they all just monkeys who perform for everyone elses amusement and are controlled by a bunch of white dudes?

Like wow your race is better at throwing a ball thats very important in real life

Not really, sport is meant to test and celebrate the human body and physique. When you watch a gymnastics performance at the Olympics and you see how much the human body can do, you get amazed. There's nothing wrong with enjoying sport.

>black people are genetically/biologically inferior
Melanocortin makes mammals more violent and sexually dominant
>archive.is/NmfF3

Winter = develop delayed gratification or you die, ergo lighter populations developed higher intelligence but could do more to outsmart animals. Blacks never needed delayed gratification as much, they needed more physical strength to outrun and fight shit on their continent.

> When you watch a gymnastics performance at the Olympics and you see how much the human body can do, you get amazed

that's not what i'm thinking about when i see a chick in skin tights doing gymnastics lol

Attached: My_c6e3b5_400127.jpg (431x352, 14K)

Sport is a celebration of our animalistic roots, which is something that should not be celebrated.

Some sports are okay, but the vast majority are disgusting.

can sports build a bridge?
figure out space travel?
can sports figure out how to arise niggers from self destructive drug abuse,crime and self absorbtion?

I do enjoy an African Boxing match actually...
Extreme Musangwe, it's like African MMA...

youtube.com/watch?v=dgR3GWJyQrY

Attached: ExtremeMusangwe.png (982x605, 363K)

just because I go to a horse race doesn't mean I want to be the fucking horse

Blacks are superior physically. no doubt about it. Why don't they do it in their natural habitat though?

Again, what about the black people who have a higher IQ than both you and me? Are they also inferior? If you're using IQ as a standard for determining the inferiority or superiority of a person, then a black astrophysicist is superior to an average white person, and an average black person is superior to a white person with a lower IQ than him. But you don't believe that do you? You just want to hate black people regardless, and you use IQ as an excuse to do so.

Gorillas are physically stronger than humans on general.

Not so clear cut. I think it's more than 10-15 points but that depends on environment. In the West it's 10-15 points but Africans have like the lowest racial average out of every continent, it's like 75 or something (actual AUS abbos might be 65).
The higher amounts of melanocortin mean they will be more aggressive and less patient. So saying they are "biologically inferior" only related to mental capabilities- it's not saying oh whites are better in every single way, but that they way are better at building and maintaining civilized societies because they have a lot of mental/disposition abilities on average that make them more intelligent and hardworking.
You could say Asians are even better because they're smarter than whites, but we also have characteristics of determination, compassion, and private property that create productive societies.
So whoever is the "best" race is determined by the characteristics by which you're measuring.

this nigger made a ball go through a hoop. he is clearly superior. how can we even compete?

You have to admit though...the first sub-Saharan written word was invented in 1979...
By a kid adopted by English parents, taught him here, then he went back and created it.

1979 mate...

The Australian Aboriginals have peer review of astronomy and predicted Haileys Comet for thousands of years...says a lot.

ya, just take black people away from black people and they'll be successful. do you not realize how fucking stupid you sound? rake yourself, leaf.

It's an averages thing.
Obviously there are blacks who are smarter than most whites, females who are stronger than a lot of males, Asians who are stupid, blah blah blah
We're saying, IN GENERAL, different races have things that they perform better or worse at.
I'm not a "supremacist," I'm a race realist because I recognize the biological and neurological differences that have evolved.
I don't care what race someone is as long as they cleave to certain standards of behavior. BUT I recognize that certain groups of people are less likely to be able to do that due to their endocrinology and the evolution of their behaviors.

in real life Africa, chucking a spear might be more important than science, math, and building an actual civilization. blacks evolved the way they did for a reason.

Then build a fucking bow.

Next step...wheel.
Next step, trebuchet...

For everyone trying to use IQ as a justification for saying black people are inferior, ask yourself this: Is a black person that scored 10 or 20 or 30 points higher than you on an IQ test superior to you? And is a white serial-killer who scored 10 or 20 or 30 points higher than a black delivery driver who just wants to earn a living superior to the black person?

If you're using IQ to determine who is superior and inferior, then let's organise society in this way: kill all the people under 85IQ, and make a hierarchy based on IQ test scores (140+ at the top, 100-115 at the bottom). Sound stupid? It is.