Liberal Party Insider

>work for high ranking advisor
>ama

Attached: Rooney.jpg (510x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2923202/justin-trudeau-earns-nickname-little-potato-during-trip-to-china/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rob ford said Trudeau was a "fag" true or no?

is Turdeau's mom a MKUltra sex kitten used to entrap Pierre, later got pregnant by Castro, and it working with Michelle Obama with the MATRIX 5 snuff video production involving the SERCO pig farms, like the one that Robert Pickton ran?

Tell Gerald he’s a fucking shithead.

>Rob ford said Trudeau was a "fag" true or no?
figuratively? yes
literally? he wishes

>is Turdeau's mom a MKUltra sex kitten used to entrap Pierre
above my security clearance

>Tell Gerald he’s a fucking shithead.
He'll literally put you on an RCMP watchlist for making that comment, no joke

Is there any end game plan here for JT with the "diversity is strength" or is it just pandering for votes on the winds of politics?

Pic related

Attached: 1485639687398.jpg (1648x799, 314K)

how often do his Chinese Govt handlers have to re-program him so he stays on message???

Also is there any fucking hope he makes moves on China? or are we to far down the money hole with china ?

>Is there any end game plan here for JT with the "diversity is strength" or is it just pandering for votes on the winds of politics?
Neither
They're literally naïve SJWs
They're literally pic related and I can't tell you how disappointed I am
I thought I was going into the world of House of Cards, instead I'm back in my first year of University
Remember the South Park Scientology episode, where at the end the leader flips on Stan for not realiing it's a scam to get over on people? Yeah, that's how I feel
>how often do his Chinese Govt handlers have to re-program him so he stays on message???
The Chinese call him little potato

Attached: just.png (316x533, 225K)

>Also is there any fucking hope he makes moves on China?
Read the TPP he just signed and then see if you wanna bother asking that again

MISS GORIGHTRY! MISS GORIGHTRY! I MUSSA PLOTEST!

what do you think of Justin's DDR skills?

Attached: leafmaster.gif (600x600, 3.81M)

What was the atmosphere like surrounding the steel tariffs? Were they shitting their pants or figured Trump once pulling a power play on them?

>They're literally naïve SJWs

I spend more time then I want to admit praying this isn't the case.

Any chance on the conservatives getting elected next go roundc on current course?

Attached: 7dk.jpg (3000x1800, 1.33M)

Does that stop money leaving china and entering Canada, along with IP theft, and military secrets... not to mention the soft power infiltration?

Attached: 1490666642638.png (693x496, 42K)

Who are the most influential players in Cdnpoli right now?

>what do you think of Justin's DDR skills?
pretty fly for a white guy
>What was the atmosphere like surrounding the steel tariffs? Were they shitting their pants or figured Trump once pulling a power play on them?
Power play. Trump wanted Trudeau to beg... Trudeau had no problem abliging him
>Any chance on the conservatives getting elected next go roundc on current course?
Your guess is as good as mine
I doubt anyone is going to get a majority
But overall they're in deep denial regarding his loss of popularity and have made no real attempts to mitigate that other than hiring a firm to do shareblue type work

>Does that stop money leaving china and entering Canada, along with IP theft, and military secrets... not to mention the soft power infiltration?
Not sure, what I know about it is that its bad for Canadian labour and manufacturing
>Who are the most influential players in Cdnpoli right now?
Trudeau and Butts
They don't bother consulting with the Kissinger's of the world because they don't se that there's a chess board right in front of them

Is there any dissent against Trudeau within the party?

Guys like Lawrence McCauley and Bill Casey?

>Is there any dissent against Trudeau within the party?
dissent, no
embarrassment, yes
but there is no one who is actually challenging the doctrines which he espouses, because they basically believe the same shit but don't have the balls to go full retard

Do the party members actually hate white South Africans, or are they just virtue signalling?

>Do the party members actually hate white South Africans, or are they just virtue signalling?

rundown?

Attached: 1479703250321.jpg (1024x571, 106K)

tell Trudeau he is a fag

> The Chinese call him little potato

q predicted this...

>Do the party members actually hate white South Africans, or are they just virtue signalling?
pic related is how they feel as far as I can tell

Attached: seenoevil-speaknoevil-hearnoevil.jpg (1600x1200, 145K)

So what you're saying is that there is nothing more than meets the eye when it comes to Truds? The guy is literally a stupid SJW

>So what you're saying is that there is nothing more than meets the eye when it comes to Truds?
Yes
I used to say, "they're either stupid, or they're sinister" regarding politicians... never thought I'd be disappointed they're not sinister

Is there any growing self awareness?
How did the India trip shape sentiments?

Attached: 1520305047586.jpg (400x264, 13K)

>Is there any growing self awareness?
not that I can tell
>How did the India trip shape sentiments?
They made Atwal take the blame, and otherwise believe the only thing that needs to change is the internet culture of sharing stories that are anti-liberal

How prevalent is the anti-white sentiment? There was that twitter spat between Bernier and the black liberal MP just the other day that suggests it's an issue.

>change is the internet culture

What? The government doesn't change culture bro.

Attached: 1486877241507s.jpg (125x112, 3K)

How do I get a job like yours? Currently finishing my masters and exploring my options.

Why don’t you KYS?

What's the party attitude towards the CAF behind closed doors? open contempt? Faux reverence?

>government doesn't change culture

Oh how wrong you are, my maple friend.

Attached: 1520633102110.png (753x899, 582K)

Looks like OP got a call from CSIS

RIP. I wish he'd set off a fertilizer bomb at the next Metropolis meeting instead of going out by suicide with 10 shots to the back of the head with a revolver.

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

>How prevalent is the anti-white sentiment?
It's not so much anti-white as it is pro-globalist, which as we know, is effectively anti-white
But it's not a hatred of whites that drives them, it's "saving the planet"
They never heard of realpolitik
>What? The government doesn't change culture bro.
Not if we're lucky
>How do I get a job like yours? Currently finishing my masters and exploring my options.
Nepotism, basically. I'm from the same place as the advisor I work for, went to my MP complaining I didn't have work, he hired me for odds and ends and then recommended me to the advisor I work for
>Why don’t you KYS?
Because the future brings conflict which I can't wait to participate in
>What's the party attitude towards the CAF behind closed doors?
Faux reverence I would say
They say they're all about them, like they have too, but I know that my grandfathers didn't fight WW2 so that Canada could become what it's becoming
And you've seen that townhall, right?
Taking care of vets and enlisted men doesn't do much to line the globalist pockets so it's low on the agenda

Closer to election, you should pull a 'Seth Rich' on the liberals. Leaks on a corrupt shareblue type campaign would increase liberal voter apathy.

see

Any corrupt shit we should know about?

>Closer to election, you should pull a 'Seth Rich' on the liberals. Leaks on a corrupt shareblue type campaign would increase liberal voter apathy.
I would gladly give me life to leak some big secrets but most of what I know is from open conversation and eavesdropping
I'm not an important aide

>little potato

My sides

Attached: b.jpg (480x640, 39K)

>Any corrupt shit we should know about?
Sup Forums has for the most part figured out the depths of political corruption
It's the specifics which are harder to come by

Is this reddit?

>Is this reddit?
If it is, kill me

Do the illegals coming from down south actually get deported or are the hearings just a formality to get people to stop paying attention?

Are the federal liberals worried about the Ontario liberals loosing power?

Who was to blame for the Morneau conflict of interest scandal?

Do you belive in the liberal narrative, or are you working for ((them)) simply to pay the bills?

Is there any nationalist movement in Canada that the Liberals are currently worried about?

>Do the illegals coming from down south actually get deported or are the hearings just a formality to get people to stop paying attention?
yes and yes
There is a quota and there's X amount that are "first come first serve"
>Are the federal liberals worried about the Ontario liberals loosing power?
Yes
>Who was to blame for the Morneau conflict of interest scandal?
Morneau

Believe it or not they mostly get deported, it just takes time. We have active campaigns down there telling them not to come here.

>Do you belive in the liberal narrative
I was leftwing during the bush years, by the time Obama was campaigning I had lost faith in the political process and considered him to be an actor with no real plan or ideology
>are you working for ((them)) simply to pay the bills?
Well, I pay the bills, but could actually get paid more elsewhere
What I do doesn't require me to do anything I would consider immoral or against my own people
I basically stay in my position to try and gain insider knowledge which I can hopefully turn into redpills someday
>Is there any nationalist movement in Canada that the Liberals are currently worried about?
Nah, no "nationalist movements." They'd have to get organized before we get on their radar

>They're literally naïve SJWs

That's pretty much the worst possible outcome. Instead of being malicious they're just so fucking retarded and incompetent that it's no different than if they were outright malicious.

In such situations I treat them as if they're malicious anyways.

white south africans are being genocided and the canadian bureaucracy refuses to let them in as refugees

How do those retards justify their worldview when all reality stands in contrast to their predicted outcomes?
Do they ever experience cognitive dissonance, or are they just too stupid for that to ever occur?

If there are no nationalist movements that they worry about to challenge them. What do they worry about? Is there anything that they see as a potential challenge to their power? Foreign or domestic?

>How do those retards justify their worldview when all reality stands in contrast to their predicted outcomes?
They ignore the outcomes when they don't go as predicted
They ignore reality before it can cause cognitive dissonance
I'm guessing you've seen the YouTube videos of SJWs being confronted with facts? They act the same way, but in a more civilized manner, and they don't expose themselves to such questions very often
It's very sad
The federal Liberals were almost wiped out in 2011, then with the big win in 2015, it got filled up with naive first timers with little to no leadership experience let alone political leadership experience

>What do they worry about?
Day to day politics for an incumbent government is a grind, man. They worry about getting through the day.
>Is there anything that they see as a potential challenge to their power? Foreign or domestic?
Yes but again, that's above my pay grade. Other than the NDP biting into their base and the Conservatives uniting, I don't know.

Why did the StatsCan quit Wayne Smith really quit?

Attached: le-49.jpg (4040x8000, 3.93M)

>Why did the StatsCan quit Wayne Smith really quit?
I don't know, sorry

Have you met Gerald Butts? What's he like?

He cited "loss of independence", wanted to "protect StatsCan integrity". Sounds like Trudeau and Morneau were ordering him to cook the books via modifying sampling methods

Also how did the little shit Turdeau give a fuck when Trump cancelled the Petrobas LNG $36B (equivalent to $400B USD) terminal in BC because he paid $10.5M to the Taliban Terrorist Executioner Omar Khadr?

Attached: omar khadr wins.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

Can you get a sample of Trudeau's DNA so we can compare it to the Castro family and confirm he's Fidel's bastard offspring?

Attached: castreau.jpg (266x390, 22K)

I couldnt believe how racist the opening scene was to what i thought was going to be a comfy romance

Can you imagine anything like that happening today? I wish

Have you fucked Margaret yet?

Or Trudeau's wife?

Or Trudeau?

Also are/were Harper and Ray Novak lovers?

Attached: ride the tiger.png (870x798, 35K)

This.

It wouldn't be hard, some of his glorious hair, a discarded coffee cup, his feces off Gerald Butt's cock, etc.

Attached: trudeau balance.jpg (1687x1014, 140K)

Why do you want to destroy Canada?

What does Goodale have in store to fuck over gun owners even more?

>Have you met Gerald Butts?
Yes
>What's he like?
Stressed. If he wasn't JTs boy he would've resigned already.
>Can you get a sample of Trudeau's DNA so we can compare it to the Castro family and confirm he's Fidel's bastard offspring?
That's actually a great idea. But I think he has a team protecting his hair, it's one of his biggest political assets.
>Also how did the little shit Turdeau give a fuck when Trump cancelled the Petrobas LNG $36B (equivalent to $400B USD) terminal in BC because he paid $10.5M to the Taliban Terrorist Executioner Omar Khadr?
Yes, but spinning the narrative against Trump requires very little effort... I had friends that worked at those plants.
>Sounds like Trudeau and Morneau were ordering him to cook the books via modifying sampling methods
Does that sound surprising?
I don't know from first hand knowledge, but it doesn't take much effort or a degree in math to figure out how the left misrepresents stats
>Have you fucked Margaret yet?
>Or Trudeau's wife?
>Or Trudeau?
Sounds like a party
>Also are/were Harper and Ray Novak lovers?
I had the honor of meeting PM Harper and he basically came off as a very tired man

Why the FUCK is weed not legal yet? Wasnt that Weedman's entire campaign platform? Isn't literally everyone in Canada supportive of legalizing it?

There clearly aren't enough Canadians in this thread.

>Why do you want to destroy Canada?
Canada is a meme
It's basically five regions + first nations caught between a power struggle between Ontario and Quebec with a growing base in the west

Also, have Jordan Peterson/Stefan Molyneux/Gad Saad ever been brought up in your circles? I'd absolutely love to hear what the upper crust libs think about people like them.

Attached: jordan peterson.jpg (1653x1843, 145K)

>What does Goodale have in store to fuck over gun owners even more?
Interesting fact about Goodale...
He actually badly wants to put all the terrorists in prison
But there is so much legal redtape due to "human rights" that it's easier to let them off and "reintegrate" them and take the heat from that rather than exposing how our "human rights" actually serve to undermine the functionality of our justice system

>Interesting fact about Goodale...
>He actually badly wants to put all the terrorists in prison
Good to know, but he keeps yapping about guns. What's in the pipeline?

We'll accept Albert when the Leaf civil war begins.

*Alberta

>Why the FUCK is weed not legal yet?
1, they're waiting to see how they can best leverage it's legalization in order to line globalist pockets
2, they want to put it off as long as they can so they can leverage it for popularity and votes
2a, there are many issues that will arise from its legalization that will make them seem imcompetant, they don't want these issues exposed pre-election
>Also, have Jordan Peterson/Stefan Molyneux/Gad Saad ever been brought up in your circles?
No.
I've met and spoke with JP though. and he's a really swell guy, the fact that he's become a leftwing pariah is kind of hilarious if you think about it, I mean, the man spent his life trying to better the lives of those in the gutter

OP, why are you even on Sup Forums of all places?
How do you supposedly (assuming this isn't mass disinfo or LARPing) work for a high-ranking liberal party advisor while also going to Sup Forums?
And how do you hold onto hope, if at all?

Is Trudeau mentally ill?

We know he has Narcissitic Personality Disorder, which is closely linked to Psychopathy, which would explain a lot of his behaviour. Also his mother has Bipolar 1, which has a heritability of around 50% or so, so there's a good chance he has it. Is he known to go literally insane sometimes, ie. discreet lock ups at local psych wards or have a bunch of shrinks come and medicate him into a stupor?

Attached: trudeau very mentally ill.jpg (620x348, 47K)

>What's in the pipeline?
another long gun registration and tighter laws regarding storage
but it's mainly just talk so he can position himself for a further political career post-Trudeau, nothing is on the current agenda as far as I know
However, expect the oh-so touchy subject of guns to come up in the election... so much for being against the politics of fear, eh?

>another long gun registration
Political suicide. Wayne Easter even acknowledged that at a policy convention when they were out of power. And there are more gun owners now than there were. Plus gun owners would just ignore it and wait for the conservatives to win and scrap it again.
in case you forgot, it cost 2 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS the first time.

Why not just kill them on sight as the USA, UK, France, Belgium, etc does? It's insane that there are active ISIS terrorists plotting terrorist attacks against Western targets inside Canada, all protected and literally funded by Trudeau. That is the definition of High Treason. They penalty for high treason back in the day was being Hung, Dawn and Quartered.

>To be hanged, drawn and quartered was from 1352 a statutory penalty in England for men convicted of high treason, although the ritual was first recorded during the reign of King Henry III (1216–1272). Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burned at the stake.

>inb4 Trudeau would be burned at the stake

Attached: trudeau muslim.jpg (800x400, 67K)

>OP, why are you even on Sup Forums of all places?
Because it's the only place I can freely express myself
>How do you supposedly (assuming this isn't mass disinfo or LARPing) work for a high-ranking liberal party advisor while also going to Sup Forums?
I'm an aide, and he could give a shit about my opinion, even if he asked, or if I shared it, neither of which ever happens
I started coming here when I realized how badly the MSM were shilling or Hilary while burying the enthusiastic support Trump clearly had
>And how do you hold onto hope, if at all?
Put it this way, since working for these guys, I've become deeply religious. I've realized the futility of civilization and have turned to Jesus to become my saviour all the while looking at the fall of humanity as entertaining prophecy
>Is Trudeau mentally ill?
I know a lil bit about psychology and will just say it's poor practice to diagnose someone based off of how they act and behave in, how do I say this, "theatrical" situations, you're diagnosing a character rather than a person
Put it this wa, JT would make a great neighbour, but a horrible addition to the neighbourhood watch

Fuck off with the Goldwater rule, it's very clear he is a narcissist, even Narcissus would be ashamed to be named in the same sentence as this faggot.

You're avoiding the question about Bipolar 1, his mother has it, it's 50% heritable, even his brother died in an avalanche skiing in some insanely dangerous area of the mountain, indicative of mania and recklessness, a symptom of mania.

Attached: bisonette.jpg (620x349, 107K)

>Why not just kill them on sight as the USA, UK, France, Belgium, etc does?
I can only guess it's because of optics, also, Canada doesn't have privacy laws that prevent spying, so these guys are being watched
That's how the RCMP has thwarted so many terrorist plots in the past, they actually watch these guys

>Political suicide
I agree.
>You're avoiding the question about Bipolar 1
I just don't know, man.
As far as I know, and as far as I can tell, he's certifiably sane. Doesn't mean he is, just that I have no evidence to imply he does.
Honestly I hope he isn't, because it would actually make me feel sorry for him, and I don't want that

see

I know how to read. Care to blackpill leafs on GBA+ and immigration? How Whites are instantly rejected?

Attached: le-49-lies-toilets.jpg (1946x986, 227K)

What was the real purpose of JT's highly publicized India trip? Did anything actually come of that, or was it a complete disaster like everyone is saying?

Attached: 1519891115259.webm (408x720, 1.89M)

Trudeau tried to assassinate Modi, India retaliated by raising tarrifs on chickpeas from 40% to 60%

Attached: Quintessional Canadian.jpg (299x168, 6K)

>I know how to read. Care to blackpill leafs on GBA+ and immigration? How Whites are instantly rejected?
No, I don't care for doing that... GBA makes me literally ill. Seriously, I just took a gravol after reading that question, not even joking
>What was the real purpose of JT's highly publicized India trip?
trade and immigration
>was it a complete disaster like everyone is saying?
Disaster, like a Republican gay sex scandal, they just want to move on as quickly as possible

I came here to post that, faggot.

>they just want to move on as quickly as possible
You
know
what
to
do

Attached: Trudeau 4.gif (320x213, 1.21M)

>> The Chinese call him little potato

Checks out:

Trudeau is following in the footsteps of his father, former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, who established diplomatic ties with China.

Trudeau, well-known around the world for his use of social media, has been given the nickname “xiao tudou,” or “little potato,” as the name Trudeau sounds similar to the Mandarin word for potato.

globalnews.ca/news/2923202/justin-trudeau-earns-nickname-little-potato-during-trip-to-china/

So you're saying GBA+ Leafanon is completely right and has an IQ of 9001?

Gets posted here a few times a week, one of the good threads
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692/

Posted April 3, 2017

>GBA+ website modified and censored on: Date modified: 2017-05-25

(((Coincidence)))? They literally censored it and removed shit once this leafs posts blew up

Attached: trudeau JUST.jpg (1086x657, 82K)

Are they worried about the housing bubble that's starting to collapse?

Doesn't have to be true to be true