Daily poland love thread

Daily poland love thread

>poles are dum-

Attached: 1519022623462.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting

They are Europe's niggers. The Detroit of the white man.

>last place is France

The data is from 1981 and they started to import niggers from the colonies after the WWI...
UK did the same but pakis and indians are smarter so they got not such a big drop in IQ

the source data is garbage. I would consider this fake news

>atheists are more intelligent than chri--

Imagine how high Germany and Italy would be without millions of shitskins

we are brainlets

Attached: 1519065011447.jpg (199x253, 7K)

The source data is accurate, it's really probably the only study with methodology done on Europe's IQ

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

Makes no sense, as all and every single one pooplack, I've met is dumb, beyond dumbest of any non slavshits

Attached: polak tearing.png (1024x1060, 894K)

>spain
>bulgaria
>sd 34+
excuse me?

I actually believe this is true. Several poles ive met i.e. happened to be smarter than other swedes and norwegians. Nordics lack social intelligence and their educational system is low tier.

you are sentence is fake, you are fake news

>IQ map
There's a thousand of those and they all have contradicting results.

I seems you don´t like facts, that's a problem you have to deal with.

They show a pattern, europeans usually score close and near 95-10-105
east asians a little bit more and subsaharans much less.

But east asians are more concentrated which means less dumber people but much lesser geniuses too

Attached: 1513024339044.png (2880x1440, 553K)

>Finland 98.8
>Poland 105.2
>Dutch 105.9
>Yugoslavia 103.6
Does some nigger actually believe these stats?

A 7 point difference is huge, and considering that more recent data has a lot different results, I'm skeptical.

>t. Polish diaspora

Fuck off, your people is disgusting and you know it.

fewer*

Thank you I've learned more latin in school than english so schorry haha

>1981

this stuff can change rapidly in just 5 years

More likely explanation: East Asians cheat. At least the Chinese. I will never ever believe that rice farmers grom Yunnan have a high average IQ. East Asians are obsessed with ''image'', so low results would be shamefur dispray.

Koreans and Japs probably have an IQ that's pretty much the same as Europeans.

It's their education system.

>Send all toilet cleaners to the UK
>Average IQ of Poland goes up
>Average IQ of UK goes down

Poland u r genius

IQ source data is garbage if it's older than 5 years old, unless you're trying to look at trends or something

it's also much better to get aggregate data over a period of time

>East Asians cheat.
All nonwhites do.
And china gets city riots when they announce stricter anti cheating control during examps lol

Don´t you realize that it's precisely the opposite? if the data is older (1981), the probablility of those samples are of native europeans is much higher than if it's done tomorrow, why? because our countries have already tons of non natives, but people from outside of europe.

we're playing 4d chees game with western yuroop

I don't think you understand how IQ works

Yes east asian are just japanese and south koreans who have a culture of hard learning... all iq tests we got from china are from their government because they don't allow doing our own research which means they only tested the best at their unis and still got this pathetic average... average chinese is probably around ~90 at best

I do understand that with non native samples you have real data for europeans, that's something obvious.

Kuuurwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1518124038454.png (800x800, 261K)

Poland YES

Attached: 2018-03-10_220703.jpg (981x737, 69K)

Attached: 1518918034819.jpg (682x450, 82K)

no worries my friend your country didnt exist in 1981 so you get grouped in with the russians

show your true flag,
I bet you're hohol

Attached: 1506199334845.jpg (475x356, 63K)

Can we get some polandball going in this thread? The meme doesn't get nearly as much love these days as it deserves.

Attached: 1365968622854.png (1256x1253, 95K)