*drops mic*

Attached: Untitled.png (581x608, 60K)

>twitter is a private company when conservatives get banned
>twitter is an open forum when Trump blocks me
Libtard logic.

I have to say this is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen But the ramifications are hilarious.

twitter gives you the option to block

sure, so are the Jewtube and Twatter platforms, then they’ll have no right to purge any content they dislike.

I wonder who could be paying for these legal fees...

/thread

Nick was Jacked off by his Pappas

>But when twitter censors people it's okay because it fits my agenda
motherfucker warned us about 1984 and people use it as a manual

POTUS? more like Piece Of ShiT US

Most blue ticks on Twitter are literal cancer

So what you are saying is twitter gives you the option of blocking someone and is therefore in legal jeopardy as well.

MODS!!!
underage!!!!!

if twitter is subject to the first ammendment, cant they not close accounts for arbitrary reasons?

don't see this case going anywhere

Fucking this.

This is a win either way.
Either it's laughed out of court and leftist Fucks are BTFO, or social media is considered a public forum and people can't be banned off of those platforms and leftist cucks are BTFO.

They'll probably try to make a convoluted argument about how politicians' speech is public record, and therefore they shouldn't be blocked from participating. However being blocked doesn't actually stop you from accessing the public record, so that point is moot.

That means the precedence will be set, and the leftists have to open the doors to us.
Win/Win.

While the sheer amount of butthurt generated from a Trump block is nice I kind of wish he'd just silence them so they couldn't wear it as a badge of honor.

>logout
>suddenly you can see every tweet
wow

These people(golems) really can't seem to understand varied contexts that go beyond "because of x, then y." Everything just turns into an oversimplification. I wonder if they learned this behavior through black twitter over the years.

Just imagine. If stuff like this is allowed then democrats can’t block you on twitter for your opinions.

Attached: 499B026C-FCF0-4052-9DA3-3691F96B0F30.jpg (640x718, 66K)

Twitter is a private company... the federal government is a government. If you can't discern the difference between a private for profit company blocking you vs a government censoring you, I'm very sorry for you.

Yes but you

1. Can't earn virtue signalling points and free likes
2. Can't earn revenue from impressions and spamming your site with bots

I was banned from twitter
Do I get to sue twitter?

Okay then trump is using the infrastructure of a private company to communicate with people. It's like saying he has to give out his phone number to people.

if twitter is a public forum then the 1st amendment applies and twitter staff need to be sued for infringing it

This is great. Let the courts rule Twitter a public forum.

also "block" feature exists for Trump equally as for everyone else.

all fields

Who the fuck is this twit on twatter and why should I give a fuck? Why add to the little no pecker's 15 minutes of fame?

For also gathering personal information. Why the fuck does Twitter need my phone number, this piece of shit bird going to call me or what?

exactly you fucking moron

It's so they can call you to threaten you with calls to the police if you post something they disagree with. Already happens in the UK.

how long until we start killing these pieces of shit? my body is ready

nah I seriously think it's better this way, he's basically telling them
>be nice, or shut up
most of these have seriously tried to harass him through dm's and whatever, posting threats and well obnoxious juvenile shit, so he tells them to shut the fuck up and get out of there. They can still see what he tweets by logging out or opening another browser, so they have no case.

He should start doing the same to journalists which does this crap too, just throw them out of when he does interviews after speeches and they sperge out with nonsense rather than asking serious questions. There are serious journalists there which have questions about actual news stuff and politics, and these retards are always in the way of that. It's far too unserious, and they should just be kicked out for that shit.

>WAAAAAAAAAH FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ME BUT EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS HATE SPEECH AND NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>WAAAAAAAAH NO ONE SHOULD HAVE GUNS EXCEPT THE GOVERNMENT AND POLICE (WHO SHOULD ACT UNDER MY POLITICAL IDEOLOGY)
Hm.

Attached: makes you think.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Twitter is a corporation, and corporate entities are creations of the government.

/thread

Also: fuck ki-, I mean Globalists!

Attached: 10D3D663-9E20-4946-B209-7034C1ACDFA8.png (2001x1125, 350K)

They won't win this, there is no law requiring the president listen to your shit tweets kek.

I think the best solution for the journalists is to just sit them in the back and never call on them. Obama wouldn't call on Fox News for what? 1-2 months at a time? The faggot from CNN was crying it's been 4 days since someone called on him.

remember, this is what you argued for when twitter was blocking accounts of people you liked

truly mental illness from these "people"

Trump ha na more like Drumpf

All they have to do is click LOGOUT, and they are FREE TO BE THERE. I don't think anyone has a right to view something while logged into an account on a 3rd party service.

Isn't Trump using his own personal account? @POTUS is his Presidential one but he constantly uses his @realdonaldtrump account, which is his and has been his since he made it

>#mytwittermychoice

>virtue signaling
*moral aggrandizing
*pontificating

They realize that this means they will not be able to block anybody themselves right? I mean it's funny how they are suing to remove the block on themselves but this then allows anybody to sue for this reason. Looks like it's troll time!

Blockage of an account doesn't prevent this person from creating a new account and participating in the shiteating contest they call "the conversation" This seems dumb

kill yourself shill rat

>REEE THE PRESIDENT SHITPOSTS ON TWITTER, SO UNPROFESSIONAL!
>REEE HE BLOCKED ME!

This

This

This

twitter is a privately owned thing where you can block anyone you want

saying they can sue him for blocking him opens the doors for everyone to sue every single retard SJW and SJW corp that nonstop blocks people. Honestly, this might be a good precedent because it only helps everyone except SJWs.

Feel free to anhero

Attached: F1E66396-CEE0-4EE4-8020-60DCE1F5172C.gif (305x320, 980K)

He can still read them by logging out. Case closed.

If they sue and it actually gets to court that means anyone and everyone blocked by Twitter for free speech can sue, which means this could really damage Twitter financially potentially?

just bake the cake goy

They’re so retarded they CONSTANTLY cut off their nose to spite their face.

FPBP

So, you be sayin, that I can sue every person who ever blocked me on twitter?

Im gonna be a billionaire if this precedent is set.

who?
some little shitstain cuck is upset he got banned.
have fun LOSING that lawsuit like you LOST the election.

This could set bad precedence on what a government can forc a company to do wouldn't it?

No it doesn't, this is quite different.

You can't block your citizenry when you are their leader.

Like you can't burn their letters if you don't like them. You aren't a dictator, you are an elected leader for the people and by the people.

Check. Those Krassenstein nigger kikes would have to unblock me and I’d remind them how they’re rapists

So when a President is speaking in a stadium or event, they don't close off the event to people outside?
When a person is disruptive, they won't be removed from the event?
That guy is an idiot. If he can sue for that.Than I can sue if I don't get into an event to see the President when he is in town.
That's completely retarded.

so brave
so powerful

So you're ok with Trump blocking people through twitter then? Not exactly sure what you're arguing.

Yeah because laws are made straight from Twitter you fucking retarded oxygen poacher.

No you are an idiot promoting dictatorship.

If you don't get into the public event to see the President that's dictatorship?
Don't be a moron

Yeah bro. They have fucked themselves if they win!

THE TROLLS SHALL RETURN STRONGER AND MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER!

If they are public forums and cannot ban, then we will see a memewar that dwarfs all others.

fpbp

Attached: 1348431097189.jpg (500x349, 41K)

Nah nigger. They are suing his private personal account. If it was the official one they would have a case. Since its not they are pushing shit uphill with their lips.

>make libshits support a lawsuit that will make private companies treat every user and their content the same.
4d chess once again.

Fucking kek

>twitter is a public forum
>twitter can't ban white nationalists

Fox went 3.5 months without being called on.

There should not even be a press pool, traveling or otherwise.

Before they had to hang out outside the fence of the whitehouse like the fucking vultures they are.

All he has to do is release statments via video on something like youtube. Media is no longer needed to get the word out.

They need for everyone to see their (((blue checkmark))) virtue signaling at the top of Trump's replies. Trump BTFO them by blocking them.

think we can get 100k signatures to propose that the president MUST block all blue checkmarks? itd be the most hilarious executive order ever

Attached: 1407357050490.jpg (640x432, 36K)

fpbp

old news, already ruled he can block whomever the fuck he wants by SCOTUS.

Fpbp

Can't you still see his tweets if you just log out and look at it? It's not like he's private. He's a fucking moron.

Really interchanges electrochemical signals between the synapses

Attached: soros-jr.jpg (612x612, 177K)

We'll see.

Trump has boasted his impeachment will have the highest ratings.

LOL

Roger Stone and JFK

The straw which will break the camel's back

>block
In a legal sense he's only barred from replying. He can see the messages any time he wants. Just because Twitter decided to call this"blocked", doesn't mean shit.

Nick Jack Pappas, the ultrafaggot libtard should do this. NOW

Attached: 1234443297_ken_park_suicide.webm (320x234, 82K)

This faggot is a shit tier comedy writer, he includes writing about high school sports in his resume.

Attached: 1466982515189.png (304x366, 231K)

In a legal sense it's an impediment on the first amendment and an abridgement on free speech.

Citizenry has the right to be heard. If Trump can't handle that, he shouldn't be on twitter.

The website he works for also charges 100 dollars to brainstorm hashtags and "funny" twitter posts. How the fuck is that job

Have a (You). Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Why do they even care that they're blocked? It's piss easy to find other ways to see his posts. God forbid they don't get the smug self-satisfaction of virtue signalling and posting some lame quip in reply to one of his tweets.

Attached: 1375644438200.png (768x768, 447K)

You're anti American.

Attached: uz bey.jpg (1037x411, 80K)

Simple fix: The government simply passes a free speech act and removes the possibility for neoliberal corporations to violate the basic human rights of citizens. Problem solved.
>inb4 lolbertarian autismo subhumans unironically defend the power of psychopathic CEOs to violate basic human rights
Just like this retard:

Private account. Trump can't block people from his presidential account.

I don't see how that's the case. You're simply saying that if I send Donald Trump a letter and he does doesn't decide to open it that it's infringing on my speech somehow. Donald Trump has decided to not open the envelope of this writer.