What are your thoughts regarding this? Did you enjoy it?

What are your thoughts regarding this? Did you enjoy it?

I dropped it after a couple of episodes

I didn't get it. Consequently I didn't enjoy it.

I liked the gay bears they were really cute

I enjoyed Ikuhara's directing, but the story was weak and Lulu was the only interesting character. Episode 3 is the only good one and doesn't really need any context, so just watch that.

Had some interesting visuals and some good scenes and shots, but the writing just wasn't there. It felt really half-hearted, like Ikuhara just figured if he even pretended to try to tell a deep story and then threw in lesbians that it'd be good. I don't even think yurifags are stupid enough to think something that hollow was good. Only really good episode was the one with the little brother and the story.

Masterpiece/10 Would watch it again.

Ikuhara needs 2+ cour to shine.

Same as my thoughts on all of his anime, good effort but it doesn't land, wish it could have been better since I like that he tries things way outside of the ordinary

it was really bad, felt more like an excuse for lewd yuri while the story and message was just an afterthought.
I'm not even looking forawrd to whatever Ikuhara decides to make next.

Wakaran.
I didn't get too far in to it. It got tough to see what were symbols and what weren't, and it wasn't that entertaining to me. I enjoyed what I watched of Penguindrum more.

It's not a bad theme to explore further, but Ikuhara's shit is always obnoxiously obtuse and lacking in focus.

The Twin Peaks of anime.

It was bizarre and daring. Definitely not made to please everyone and cash in quick. Yes, it is a yuri show, but not a very straightforward fanservice show with fansevice everywhere.

The Op was good too

>Never back down on love!
It was cute, I liked it a lot.
I'm a simple man.

I never would have expected an anime to reference Suspiria of all things.

KUMA SHOCK

Yes.
Yes.
Gay bears

It was easily AOTY.

It was bretty good

YKA would have been better as a 3-episode OVA. They really stretched for those 12.

For me was a big let down, thread were bad.

I hated this show from the beginning, but I loved it from the beginning too.

It's the weakest Ikuhara work but I still enjoyed it a lot. Felt like he didn't had enough time to develop supporting characters and main theme like he usually does. Liked how he touched the theme of hypocrisy of society that was hunting lesbians but were doing lewd stuff behind the curtains themselves and the main idea of changing yourself for the loved one instead of versa seemed cute.