Do NOT have daughters

Daily reminder that if you have daughters you are the direct cause of white genocide.

Women are overwhelmingly leftist and will destroy any country where they have rights. Even supposed "alt-right girls" like Lauren Southern are coalburners.
If nothing changes, soon every state in America will be blue.

Your daughter will bring shame upon your family once she reaches puberty and becomes a slut.

>inb4 lol i'll raise her right

You can't. By the time she reaches puberty you'll have extremely limited influence on her. It won't be you raising her anymore, (((but someone else)))
She will get spitroasted by every single Chad and Tyrone in college and there's nothing you can do about it. Something that came out of your dick will used as a fuckhole by other men.

Remember, Betas create daughters for the sons of Chads.

Attached: 2ank0ay7l5vy.jpg (750x1334, 175K)

Maybe if you don't look at your own daughter as a sex object that might help

look at her as your own blood who you can mold into a happy, productive, and interesting contributor to society.

Around her act like the type of man you want her to Marry. Be productive, talk about the importance of loyalty and never cheating, treat her with love and shower her with as much affection as she requires. Constantly remind her to stay away from drugs alcohol and cigarettes, and under no circumstances should you ever drink smoke or do drugs around her. Go to church every Sunday, even if you are an atheist. Correct her when her behavior is not acceptable, and praise her when she is doing the right thing. Never stop encouraging her. Do not let her overeat and under no circumstances allow her to get fat. If she is fat that is your fault. Introduce her to the Arts and make it a requirement that she play at least one sport until she is out of your house. Shower her with every bit of love you have inside of you even if it makes you exhausted on a daily basis, because that is your job.

You do these things to the best of your ability and I guarantee that you will be proud of your creation.

Attached: 1515635906382.jpg (984x550, 177K)

AGREE

Attached: DWc8RP2V4AACSz9.jpg (1148x1024, 171K)

That shit doesn't work, dude. You're clearly young, one day you'll understand that your daughter will become a whore in her youth no matter what you do
It's just going to happen. Then she'll marry a beta provider a year or 2 before the wall and create a weak offspring after she rides the cock carousel.

Daily reminder that the spicies can't survive without females. Just because you can't raise your children right doesn't mean all daughters are whores.

You're in for a rude awakening.

If there are no white daughters then there will be no white mothers and genocide will be Something something compete

>its cucked to have offspring that has more offspring

You are fucking retarded.

>leaf

And once there are no white women left, the men will reproduce with... whom?

Attached: 1500421141615.jpg (953x960, 87K)

Hey dumbass I have four kids (2 daughters). One daughter is 12 years old and the other daughter is graduating high school this year. My 18 year old has a 3.9 GPA and will be playing Division 1 volleyball in college next year. Her boyfriend is going on a mission next year (can't go on a mission in the LDS church if you have ever had sex) she is class president and her other Hobbies outside of sports include photography, painting, and volunteers once a week to walk dogs at our local dog shelter.

My 12 year old is on the same path, except her sport is basketball.

Both of my daughters are far from perfect and have experienced ups and downs like everyone, but they are not degenerate and find the idea of feminism horrible (probably from my brainwashing)

However I will concede that the list I gave was missing a few things. I banned all social media in the house and I don't let them watch degenerate crap.

You may find it hard because you are not strong enough as a man, or maybe it's just simply too much work and you are interested in other things.

I am a complete wreck when it comes to my social and work life. I went from being the drunken life at the party to completely dropping my friends and taking a less ambitious job so I could work from home. The thought of never sleeping with another woman and getting older and watching my body turn slower and softer drives me insane. I struggle with addiction and depression. I hide it all and do the best I can for myself because of my family. If you want a real reason to not have kids and I just named them. Once you have kids, if you are going to be responsible, then your life is effectively over.

Raising daughters is not that hard if you are willing to devote your life to it at the expense of your social and mental health

Attached: 46444924-CB5E-4914-BF4C-FA27F8F9C299.jpg (576x1024, 53K)

Both of them will end up being sets of holes, especially with a racist dad, they'll rebel against you

Tyrone will stretch their pink bussies :3

It depends dude. I know many 20-something women who aren't sluts.

Attached: 1502680527455.gif (625x626, 561K)

He's right tho

Umpf

>thinking “racist” means anything on Sup Forums

Attached: 20009DE9-0A43-4127-94ED-A60C37CDA6EE.png (645x729, 68K)

What a load of BS. If you raise them right your good. My old lady despises other’s. Oh no. Wonder if she has one on the side.

Nice trips

Also this place doesn't even provide interesting trolling anymore.

If people don't want to engage in a discussion and and would rather troll then that's cool with me, it's just the quality of trolling is so bad. It's not the good kind of bad either it's the kind of trolling that an 8 year old finds funny. This place used to be full of all kinds of interesting people with all sorts of perspectives and views on life.

It used to be a place where people were willing to have their minds changed if an argument was strong enough. They were willing to hear because you are anonymous, you have nothing to lose from trying to learn. No friends to make fun of you or girls to laugh at you when you get proven wrong.

If you want it to troll you were at least a little clever about it, and if you got trolled you could laugh at yourself.

Please go be utterly retarded somewhere else.