I am Chechen Muslim studying in Europe, AMA

I am Chechen Muslim studying in Europe, AMA

Attached: IMG_88605.jpg (768x1024, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_BTt27mKEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you hate non muslims?

you fundamentalist bro?

do you agree with current russian behaviour towards muslims?

opinion on gays?

cuck stories make you hard?

Mapшaллa дy хьoьгa
Хьo мyхa вy?

you shouldn't be in europe. stay in your own damn country please

wrong flag nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=q_BTt27mKEM

Attached: kadyrovtsy.jpg (2000x1334, 544K)

you should go back to Chechnya. or fight for ISIS in Syria and get killed by an airstrike. your people are filthy animals

What future do chechen want for their republics indside of the Russian federation, autonomy and sessecion or to stay a part of it.

>american education

You're like from a dissident family or Kadyrov sends students abroad?

holy shit absolutely insane
Sup Forums will say based tho
i can answer that
become the majority

Good for you

>chechen
>muslim
>france
So how many French girls have you've been with?
Are they really sluts or not?

Attached: 1479154476061.jpg (467x640, 79K)

Kys subhuman. France is not for you. Go home, kill your whole family then yourself. Putain de bougnoule de merde.

How many Russian girls have you fucked?

Please stop fighting the albanians in our parks. We like to drink there during the summer. Thank you

i hate you chechen muslims you are below human.

>country created by and for Europeans
>Muslim in europe

Attached: images (16).jpg (327x450, 20K)

Acaлaм мaлeйкyм, бpaтaн. Cкopo фpaнцyзcких cвинeй peзaть нaчнёшь?

>you fundamentalist bro?
No
>do you agree with current russian behaviour towards muslims?
Russia imperialism was cancer and I don't like their intervention in Syria but inside Russia Muslims aren't being mistreated
>opinion on gays?
Disgusting
>cuck stories make you hard?
No

Caлaм
Mичapa вy хьo?

It's divided between separatists and pro-Kadyrov ppl but separatists are losing influence in Chechnya (not Dagestan tho)

I'm just studying here

>bougnoule
Je ne suis pas maghrebin

>Are they really sluts or not?
Yes they are, drunk in the streets and behaving like total sluts

Caлaм. SOON ИншAллaх

Tu es un muzz, donc un dechet d'humanité. Fais gaffe, on est pas tous des lavettes. Fais profil bas, prends ton billet et retournes chez toi, sac a merde. Tu n'es pas le bienvenu.

Know any good Chechen jokes?
Know any good Muslim jokes?
Know any good jokes?

Attached: 8f8959804ad4ec56015a78d298f84964.jpg (540x560, 63K)

>Fais gaffe, on est pas tous des lavettes.
Et pendant que tu essaye de paraitre fort sur Sup Forums tes soeurs se font sauter par des nords africain, tu n'es pas impressionant

>dissident family
Nope, just a student who did Chechnya -> Russia -> France and who'll leave after finishing studies

Attached: Mohammed-5.jpg (350x442, 57K)

opinion on this?

opinion on france?
opinion towards islam in general?
and opinion about current muslim behavior

Attached: 1495734541070.jpg (592x734, 47K)

Mes soeurs sont blondes,se tappent desblancs, avec qui elles sont mariées. Je suis l'ainé et les ai eduquées. Et elles disent comme moi, degage bougnoule.

Attached: 1471355848292.png (535x536, 388K)

Attached: images-6.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Bien sur :)

>opinion on this?
wouldstone/10
>opinion on france?
Paris is meh actually
>opinion towards islam in general?
Strong and uncucked, unfortunately arabs like to do shit with it
>and opinion about current muslim behavior
What is it? Muslims aren't all the same

Attached: teaserbreit.jpg (507x236, 24K)

Attached: bibulatov.0.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

Come on, rebel for a third time already. Pretty please.

Attached: 1501923179829.jpg (1024x682, 258K)

well, maybe not
but everywhere you go as a colective you shill for sharia law, one of the main reasons why you draw hate towards you

>strong and uncucked
>doesnt let you have fun

come on, this doesnt activate your almonds?

Attached: islamcuck (2).jpg (698x579, 243K)

Muslims think they own Europe, but we can nuke your shitholes into glass in 10 minutes. How do you think Muslims are behaving to their European hosts?

Oui. Bien sur bougnoule. Ca fait quel effet de tendre son cul a satan 5 fois par jour en suivant les enseignements d'un violeur de gamines incestueux ?

Attached: 1495841467023.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

When will you convert to one sects of Christianity the one true religion?

You'd be retarded to think that putin could handle another Chechen war
He barely is handling the aftermath of the first and second one

>but everywhere you go as a colective you shill for sharia law, one of the main reasons why you draw hate towards you
This is a meme, the Muslim youth in Europe is tied to Islam but they love living under current W.E democracies to enjoy hedonistic life
>alcohol and pork iz zo fun xDDD!!!!
It doesn't work like that bro

Sick flag brother

When you'll stop worshipping a Jewish messiah and elevate him into the rank of God
>Muslims think they own Europe
bs

Chechnya is in Europe you retards, so he's already a European.

It works like that. Go back to your shithole subhuman. Its /pol, everybody hates you and think you are a piece of shit. Wrong site and wrong country. Not welcome and you have to go back.

Attached: 72481_423771817717273_489663433_n.jpg (403x403, 55K)

Paki spotted. You have to go back too.

Besides shitposting, how are you going to actually save EVROPE? do some I'm here for a long time

bump

But is he white doe?

what is your teyp and what do you think of kadyrov?

well you're behaving like colonists. it's a good thing that you concentrate in enclaves. this means you're easier to exterminate in the future civil war

for a lot of people it is

and you are the ones forming sharia police brigades or however you want to call them

>beeing in war with this
seriously? no almonds at all?

Attached: 1509133508760.jpg (869x1430, 279K)

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno :^)

Simple. To save europe, we have to feed you to pigs. Or niggers. Its roughly the same.

Attached: mohammedpig.jpg (302x399, 36K)

Opinions on Azeris?

Post more pictures of Muslim/Chechen things you own. I'm not Muslim/Chechen, but I love looking at people's prayer rugs, books, flags, ect.

Attached: 1355995514088.gif (250x208, 990K)

After Doku Umarov was killed in 2007 or 2009 things are under control. Although at the heavy price of subsidies to Kadyrov and his cronies.

Don't expect that the current arangement between Kadyrov and Kremlin will survive Putins presidency. Subsidies to Chechnya will be stopped or reduced eventually. And then expect a resurgence of saudi money and jihadi terrorist cells.

Attached: 210_makoto_01.jpg (495x700, 209K)

Did you bully russians? Have they ever fought back?

Then worse, a traitor. Bin you butterknike nigel, watch your daughter being raped by pakis while your police parades in bdsm suits. You are the shame of the west. Worse than sweden.

this is the cringiest LARP i have seen in all my years on Sup Forums. you are either a boomer or underage.

I am a Paki :^)

>kadyrov
Never been fully ok with RUssian-Chechnya alliance but Kadyrow knows his shit and it's better to have Russia as an ally so...

>he doesn't like islam because islam hates trans
Yeah I'm sorry for you tho

If only we actually did, things would be different

Those that I know are bro-tier but unfortunately Shia & not so religious

could you please fuck off and die?

They tried to mess with russians. Got rewarded by pic related. Muslims only attack when people do not fight back.

Attached: russia-chechnya-grozny-war-ru102563.jpg (900x730, 377K)

I'm not saying that there won't be a war, just pointing out that It won't be a piece of cake for putin, like your picture suggests, when a war breaks out

Pls don't come back

No

It's laughable, those people don't know that they lose all of their credibility only by posting this here

I will, a wife is probably waiting for me

Why don't you kill yourself? You are evil and should not exist.

You paid your tv tax ? Redeemed your knifes ? And your spine ? Good.

you know how much Chechnya gets in subsidies?
less than a billion per year
that's literally nothing, and in exchange it buys their loyalty and you get Chechens to die for you in Syria and Ukraine and wherever
their crime is a slightly bigger problem, but nothing special

You are the one to speak lmao

What do you think of Timur Mutsaraev?
I like his songs.

Also, you should go to Krautchan's int and ask for an AMA there, the reaction of the Russians will be hilarious.

Attached: tm.jpg (300x216, 8K)

What's Grozny like compared to a European city?

In this thread, for you anons, brits and germans siding with a chechen mudslime.
The holy trinity of cucks abd surrender monkeys is not complete yet, where is sweden ?

for perspective, Russian federal budget is something like 250 billion

>surrender monkeys
>surrenders to Germans in ww2

What does that make you then?

Chechens mess with them all the time. There are hundreds of videos in the internet of chechens beating, abusing russians. Russians are scared of them

if you tried invading by force, you'd face the wrath of Western European armies, and trust me you Muslim cockroaches would shit your pants wishing you were never born.

you're infiltrating Europe by abusing the goodwill of soft humanist fools, and that's why I hate you. your disgusting people interprets kindness as weakness, like snakes and rats

I'll start off with the worst:

>Chechen
Some of them hardcore religious, some of them not. But all of them are ultra brutal and cruel. They are the most dangerous and criminal people I have ever seen. Very deep into anal sex with men. Seem to have no qualms about killing another person about MUH HONOR or for being looked at in a funny way.
They are even worse than niggers, niggers are at least dumb and easy to herd.

>Albanians
Few of them are fine, but most are extremely prone to criminality and like the Chechens to the ultra brutal type. These people are a danger to society and must be removed.

>Arabs
Hardcore Muslims yet all of them do hard drugs 24/7, masturbate in public for seemingly no reason, engage in homosexuality with everyone (almost 100% - no joke, they are famous for that among the gay scene here), high rates of STDs and other bad sicknesses like tuberculosis.

>Africans: Totally agressive. Dumb as fuck.

>Algerians/Tunisians/Morocoans: Complete scum but also the most beta and weak arabs

>Turks
>Bosniaks
The brown ones are complete garbage. Loud as fuck. Aggressive and arrogant. The "white" ones are pretty much quiet and mind their own business.

>Afghans
Muslim, homosexual, very aggressive, likes to rape everything that can walk (even 80 year old women and men), likes to rape any animal where they can fit their penis into

>Pakis
The worst of the worst. Similar to Afghans and way more dirty. More organised crime. Brown, smell like shit, dumb, impolite, arrogant, passive agressive, jew-tier treacherous scum also worst bus drivers. They deserve nothing but fire.

what is your view about other religions especially Christianity?

Attached: 1484221486568.png (420x420, 10K)

Your dancers are top notch, I don't know how they can jump so high!

I also love your dhikrs too, they're so hypnotic.

Are your people taking any shit from Wahhabis or the Caucasus Emirate from doing music and dance?

Attached: 1514754503333m.jpg (746x1024, 51K)

If you have money to (((study))) in Europe, you certainly can stay there.

>a wife is probably waiting for me

As well as a place in a brigada in Moscow robbing from people or fleecing money from federal donations?

I don't know you, so you could be the greatest guy ever, who never touched a dime of ill gotten wealth, but honestly i don't care. The entire history of relationships between Russia and Chechnya is a series of mistakes. From Russian Emperors, to Stalin to fucking Yeltsin, who had literal CIA spooks as advisors. So here we are now, and these mistakes are not only continued to be made, but are fostered. And you would probably be ok with it. But i'm not. Someone someday will find a way to fix those mistakes for good.

You are still a surrender monkey, a cuck and a piece of shit. And i wasnt born in the 4os. Epic fail faggot. Pure non sequitur. Arent you afraid to post here ? Your internet police may be nearby. Quick, give the chechen a blowjob to show how much you love diversity.

there's also hundreds of videos of Russians abusing Chechens
it's a violent country lol

Can the (felt) quality of life in chechnya match that of eastern european countries like bulgaria or slovaia by now?
Is there a conflict between sufis and wahabbi/salafi types in society?
Is nationalism as important as religion and plays into each other in an equal way or does one trumps the other?
If you were to become independent and maybe other caucasians too could you coexist with the christians and folkreligionists or would you be destined for conflict if not for the russians keeping you all down?

>AMA

Sage

just GTFO

chechens get their asses handed back to them by alboz

Chechen and Albanian diaspora can't stand each other, and other have fights, which 99% of the times end in a couple of them stabbed or in another way hospitalised.

Funny how they indeed have a similar culture (when viewed from an outsider's eyes) and yet they loathe each other.

chechens bow down to alboz

t. the biggest mistake of a country ever made on earth

Less typical European architecture

>you'd face the wrath of Western European armies
I legit laughed hard at this. Thanks user

Let's not forget
>Americans
>Absolutely degenerate
>Spent their time fucking up countries because their kike masters told them to do so
>Masters at shit food
>Skyrocketing obesity prevalence
>Basically a country of mutt
>The eternal Jew's slave

Christianity's theology has been twisted hard, Jesus (sws) did preached pure monotheism. The holy trinity is itself debunked in the Bible

>wrath of western European armies

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
What fucking armies m8? Our armies are absolute laughable and led by women
We'd get our shit kicked in by the slightest invasion, because there are no men in the army just faggots

That is suprisingly low.

>there's also hundreds of videos of Russians abusing Chechens

Bullshit. The average Russian would be scared shitless to abuse anyone from that region since Chechens are a protected class and you'd get into serious fucking trouble.

Cool flag bro. is that a wolf or a lion?

Attached: 1504446859572.jpg (399x300, 17K)

Yeah. Continue to larp with tigers and little memes. Russians wipe the floor with chechens and poles. And chechens submit, and poles flee and come cleen our toilets. Thats the reality.

Are you that one Russian diaspora larping as a burger?

Tell me about that flag.

It's kinda cool it's not just another boring star or crescent moon.

Opinion on the average Western leftist ("muh diversity", "muh religion of peace" kind of guy). Personal opinion please, I don't care if in public you say they're the best to watch them squirm in excitement.

Opinion on the average Arab muslim and nigger muslim (NOT immigrants).

Opinion on the average 2/3nd generation immigrants in France, so mostly niggers and nafris

Would you rather live as a religious minority in a hypothetical non-muslim White European country, or as an ethnic minority in a hypothetical muslim Arab country?

Attached: arabs - al-wardi.jpg (600x222, 15K)

do believe in religious freedom or do you believe that infidels should convert or die?

In fact homosexualism on Caucasus is rampant (albeit very closeted) - because if you fuck a women out of marriage her family will flay you living but if you're gay and people find out they must likely just beat you up. I also remember some reports about Chechen government spends shekels Pootin gives them for ordering expensive traps.

Nobody asked you to come and make us part of Russia

>Can the (felt) quality of life in chechnya match that of eastern european countries like bulgaria or slovaia by now?
Yeah living in Chechnya is probably like living in Poland now
>Is there a conflict between sufis and wahabbi/salafi types in society?
Not that I recall but clerics go hard on Shiism and wahhabism
>Is nationalism as important as religion and plays into each other in an equal way or does one trumps the other?
Nationalism can be strong but usually religion is stronger
>If you were to become independent and maybe other caucasians too could you coexist with the christians and folkreligionists or would you be destined for conflict if not for the russians keeping you all down?
With the Christians probably, there is a bigger orthodox community in Dagestan

Also, I almost forgot.

>I am Chechen Muslim studying in Europe

Attached: proofs 2.png (860x650, 60K)