Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

Am I the only one watching this?

Nah, I'm watching too.
>tfw checking the manga

I'm watching it too but I love the world building so far. Kino and Lykos are best girls this season.

I was going to read the manga but I might as well wait until the official release is out in December.

Yea im a sucker for world building.
The backgrounds are cool too.

We had threads, user. People are watching it.

I love how detailed they are, how does the artwork look in the manga?

The manga is pretty detailed too.
It has an ink sketch style to it while the anime is more of a watercolor painting style.

I'm definitely picking this up when it has an official release at the end of the year. I love it when the artist puts a lot of emphasis on the really minor things in detailing.

definitely anime of this season

Still waiting if it panders to fujo or not.

Remind me again why Ouni is supposed to be the bad guy in the village?

He likes to break the rules.

I'm watching too user. it's an interesting world that makes me crave for more info

>Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau (Children of the Whales) - 02 (Web 1080p).mkv

Okay lets go.

im waiting for the asenshi release

This is going to be suffering, isn't it.

Yes. A lot.
That giantess story :_:

Fuck it I'm watching it anyway. I'm already in a shitty mood.

NOOOOO

Asenshi released ep 1 already

He is replying to a post saying episode 2 is out.

I hate it when I forget my umbrella and it starts raining killer death lasers.

I'm waiting for the Netflix release since it seems I'm too forgetful leave LWA playing since I already saw it.

Will she be the best girl?

the architecture and setting reminds me of Nausicaa, and the superpowered villagers reminds me Shinsekai Yori. I'm very much looking forward to how this continues.

No, she is a clown.

Then this guy will be the best boy.

>all theses masks on the ground

There were threads? I saw one thread with like 5 posts in it or something and not a single other one. Though I didn't catch it on the same day subs came out cause I wasn't expecting them.

Why wasn't more of the manga translated? I know it's licensed by Viz now, but it only got announced this year.

Nah man people are watching it's just there isn't much to talk about so far, seems interesting and it looks nice but it's a slow starter

The last half of the first ep felt a bit rushed but the premise is promising and the art style is fantastic. Hopefully it turns out well. Also looking forward to that authentic waiting-for-asenshi-experience. Its like I'm watching wixoss all over again.

I swear slapping the "shoujo" tag on this stuff is a crime.

>Also looking forward to that authentic waiting-for-asenshi-experience
You are fucking weird user.

This was my unexpected surprise of the season. I wish episode 1 had been more competently written but it's a relatively small complaint for how much I enjoyed it.

Oh boy, it's time for my weekly dose of CHAKUROOOOOO

Episode one was amazing.

This is probably gonna be one of the shows I'm actually gonna finish this season.

A lot of the shows this season are littered with CGI but I found the use for the sand seas in this show to be the least obnoxious.

I would make a child in her whale if you know what I mean.

Is this G-reco chara designer?

Id put it in her blowhole if you know what i mean

This shit's stupidly gorgeous.

>I swear slapping the "shoujo" tag on this stuff is a crime
No, it's not. Real men read shoujo.