This is the most respectable and masculine job a man can enroll himself in. Prove me wrong pol

This is the most respectable and masculine job a man can enroll himself in. Prove me wrong pol.

Attached: pilots.jpg (1024x681, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cMT_jkm53WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shabbat shalom, op!
i agree!!

He would like to have a word with you user.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (290x174, 11K)

He's a pilot, I'm sure he'd agree.

Attached: pilotsnatch.jpg (728x546, 69K)

I agree, but they won't let me become a pilot because I'm one year past the age limit and age waivers given out during peace time are damn near impossible to get.
Kind of pisses me off too, considering that there's a pilot shortage here in the US because so many of them are jumping ship to work for airline companies and there are hardly any flight instructors. Not only that, but you're not guaranteed to fly anymore... You could end up making it only to sit in an office all day, making flashpoint presentations, and flying a drone every now & then.

They really need to raise the age limit and let people without college degrees or ROTC commissioning have a chance at becoming pilots.

Attached: 054.png (600x600, 441K)

Attached: 3pilot.jpg (1598x1422, 463K)

Yeah agreed, last year of BSME and I want to try to be pilot in chair force cause im old.

Yes, but at time, only the best pilots in the US were permitted to train with NASA. So literally, NASA astronauts were the best of the best in terms of aviation.

hot

You are never too old to attend a flight college right? I completed OCS with the USMC on a ground contract. I was spillover in Alpha company, whom were all aviators. They were the youngest of the batch.

>prove me wrong
pic related

Attached: 153657478446.jpg (600x698, 109K)

>not farmer
>not fisherman
>not constructor
but jew pilot

Attached: 5515155745_411f0502c6_b.jpg (768x1024, 318K)

I understand. The process to become a pilot has so many flaws, and the Military's application of pilots is terrible.

Germany is actually doing it right, they allow pilots to stay with one squadron for their whole career in a flying position. Something many air elements don't do.

Attached: 1497589106411.jpg (2048x1362, 516K)

What is infantry, OP?

That is fair.

special forces wasnt black in the original comic

Attached: pilot5.jpg (1279x768, 186K)

Being able to farm and build shit is more masculine than being a good goy irl CODfag

>This is the most respectable and masculine job a man can enroll himself in
>pic isn't a man building a civilization
Who is a faggot and why is it always OP?

>all that make up
>pilot

*gets automated*
lmao zogbot narcissists BTFO

Infantry is respectable and masculine, but what they do is just not as extraordinary.

the most masculine and respectable job a man can enroll himself in is being a father and a virtuous man who lives rightly in his community and honors his ancestors and protects the weak and old.

zogbots are the literal mercenary scum who go to other countries and murder those virtuous men from 1000 feet above with gpu and JDAMs

Attached: GettyImages-51246611-57a515403df78cf459713af4.jpg (768x587, 119K)

Attached: slantpilot.jpg (733x938, 157K)

Attached: pilotco.jpg (660x660, 92K)

One time I asked a serviceman who he thought was the most cowardly group and he said air force. I can actually see why.

>never close to enemy

>drones

this stopped being masculine in the 80's. have you seen an astronaut these days?

I can agree, but pilots don't fall under that criteria. Drone operators are not pilots.

Attached: 12247051_1244075958952600_3250096378288357833_n.jpg (720x549, 70K)

Yes, because they dumped their standards for diversity. There was an actual NASA employee that was around during NASA's golden years who basically said incorporating black astronauts was their undoing. I forget the name of the book, but he's brutally honest. He said they dumbed down the process and as a result, killed the program.

(You) OP, (you)
Slide thread

>murdering israel's enemies from the safety of a 50000 foot altitude with a computer that aims for you
>masculine

today, probably, but like 60-70 years ago, when dog-fighting was still a thing, that shit was hardcore

sure, but its a VERY select crop these days
I actually know/ have known dozens of pilots due to where I grew up and what my dads job was

Those birds aint cheap - and you got the best of the best to choose from. The only pilots my age I know were the sons of a high ranking military officer - and honestly I would not be surprised in the least if they were genetically engineered super soldiers - TONS of secrets in this town...

Attached: phantom.jpg (1000x667, 90K)

>air force
>OP pic is navy

Attached: 1517871433011.png (645x729, 105K)

also this - and the 60's era test pilots
One of them went to my church - he was sharp-as-a-samurai badass 80 something yo up to the day he died

Attached: skunkworks.jpg (1280x1499, 103K)

We still have a saying in Germany: conscientious objectors with nine letters? Luftwaffe.

Even tank crews have more to do with honour and actual battle than pilots. Hell, fucking submarine drivers are more manly, and they basically sit around in a steel tube all day for the most part. The only good pilot is a pilot that flies troops or supplies around. The guys on the ground do a better job at air defence, they do a better job at actually fighting, they do a better job at being soldiers.

get burned to shit by a sand nigger IED and no woman ever looks at you again.

yeah, infantry sounds good.

I've noticed way more fighters coming in and out of the factory in st. louis these days

Trump is def up to something

Attached: jewstea;.jpg (600x400, 60K)

for jewmerica

my dad tells the story as a young engineer at
> pic related
where he was sitting in on a meeting with the costumer (read military) going over specs and test footage of a new anti tank guided missile

The vid showed tons of tanks getting assblasted to hell and the high ranking general yells

"THIS IS WHAT WE DONT SHOW THE TANK RECRUITS AHAHAHAHA"

say what?

Attached: firefighter.jpg (275x183, 16K)

agreed

Attached: 1445609759881.jpg (1080x1080, 274K)

Nah.

Attached: 1511297663630.png (723x1227, 885K)

>defending the muslim population

All of you are like babies. Behold a truly manly job that screams masculinity.

Attached: SepticTankPumpout036DF.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Well, getting hit is bad in any case. Guess what happens when a tank fires at infantry? Guess what happens when infantry (with the right equipment) fires at tanks? That’s why it is a dangerous job. The difference with infantry compared to all those others is, that even without high-tech they have a chance. Where will a plane drop its bombs if nobody is there to be hit? Where will the tank fire at, if the crew can’t see the enemy?

Time and again, infantry has proven itself to be superior to everything else. An ATGM for a couple thousand dollars (at most) can take down a tank for several hundred thousands. A MANPADS for a couple thousand dollars (at most) can reliably take down a plane worth several million dollars. Sure, the infantry will lose men doing those jobs, but we’re talking about the military here, this is what they do. The question is, how many planes can you build for the same money that it costs you to recruit, equip, and train a couple guys with shoulder-launcher AA missiles?

I work for the sewer department
It really aint bad. I kinda like inspecting the main lines, reminds me of spelunking

not to mention I can get anywhere within a 3 mile radius almost entirely underground in case of a chimp out

Attached: arty.jpg (477x560, 184K)

Agreed, we need more women pilots

youtu.be/cMT_jkm53WQ

Attached: woman-pilot-yoga-maria-pettersson-35.jpg (700x598, 142K)

Excavating is retard

why does the AF always mix up the desert and jungle gear?

Artillery and mortar teams. I'd personally join as a gunner.

>being an aviator
gay

Attached: absolutelyanglo.jpg (968x641, 154K)

this looks like a comfy and safe job, plus all the benefits you guys get over there

Attached: 1113-GQ-FEDN03.01--drone-operator.jpg (1600x1066, 394K)

The absolute state of NASA

Attached: ChristaMcAuliffe.jpg (3273x4108, 1.46M)

>not the kebab removal service

What happened?

Attached: CzLoU_LUUAAdqVi.jpg (1200x600, 77K)

Pro tip: you can't

>shooting targets miles away with automated everything
>masculine
kek

Difference between white welfare (military) and black welfare (gibs)

Military;
>Get disciplined, learn prioritization, and will power
>Get training in vocational trades and quals in anything you need
>Keep the training, even the combat ones
>You do your work and kill badies on the side, get paycheck
>You can stay or go, either way you opened a door to a better job
>Shit is paid for and all you have to do is build savings

Gibs;
>Gibs be dat!
>I ain't workn'
>Gibs be moe dat!

wew

>Military
>Get Mustang at 29% interest
>Knock up stripper and get bore punched
>Get burned half to death for Israel
>Coal burner ends up with half your shit

kek, that's comfy

you people are too young to remember.

women came out of the kitchen
coloreds came out of the ghetto
homosexuals came out of the closet

Vietnam killed nationalism and then the Cold War ended.