Still no season 2 announcement

>still no season 2 announcement

And that bad because?

How much did season 1 sell?

thank god

>did Sup Forums unironically started to dislike eromanga-sensei

That implies Sup Forums ever liked it.

I liked it

It's honestly a very bad show, piggybacking on the success of the author's previous work.

I liked it.

eroflop sensei was pure shit

It's total shit. What's the point in watching it if it's 100% proven the sister wins?

I liked it

that's because you have redit tier taste

Nobody liked it.

Only leafs worried about going to prison for the underage cartoon girls hated Eromanga.

You can't go to prison for fucking drawings.

I liked it

I liked it

Also, op was great

DIGIBRO TOLD ME TO HATE IT

Now that's an actual, literal reddit post!

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong site, The reddit club is two blocks down.

The announcement will probably be in November at the Fes event.

kill yourself fucking newfag, Digibro is /ourguy/

>tv cancer
Now that's an actual redditor!

i liked it, user

i unironically hope your right

I like it.

It celebrates effort and hard work, how could I not enjoy it? Also has no forced drama.

Literally not enough content from the light novels yet user. Give It a year or two just like with Oreimo's season 2

>he doesn't know about Britain totalitariat

UK system would beg to differ. If you're a bong and caught with loli in your possession you'll be tried as if it's actual cp.

Love Sagiri's smug as fuck look
>Tfw no cute little sister with an obsession for panties
Why live? Why even live?

I would expect something like that from Germany or Australia since they always have weird laws like that but why Brits?

We are a getting more cucked by the day. Not as bad as Sweden or Germany, but we're slowly getting there. The latest laws to come in will give a 15 year jail term for people who view right-wing propaganda repeatedly.

Britain is getting really opressive lately, it's quite sad to witness desu

fuck off with your political shitposting you cunt

>Not as bad as Sweden or Germany, but we're slowly getting there.
But neither sweden nor germany have any laws like that.

Sorry dude just stating a fact that.

Anyway I seriously hope this gets an S2 because I really enjoyed the first one

No? I thought they had something similar?

thank god.

>No? I thought they had something similar?
Not really. But its more about seeing brits always make posts like yours. Its like you are completely fine with being fucked in the ass as long as other countries have it worse.

We should stop the Sup Forumsposting here though.

well you're not because we have a right-wing government

yey even more incest apologist anime

They barely covered like 3 volumes. There's like 9 out right now.

Oreimofriends
>facts
>statistics
>analyses

EMSfags
>muh cute lewd jc!!

Sagiri > Kirino

>still no pregnancy announcement

Trust me, fucking your BR sister isn't as cracked up to be as you think it is. It's just fucking awkward afterwards and any act of affection at a later date feels wrong.

only if you do it wrong you rapist

>aniki
End yourseld

Wrong. Don't talk about countries when you don't even understand your own. Loli is illegal in the majority of states in the USA, at a state level. Furthermore, to justify it at a federal level, it has to have merit outside sexual gratification. That's the exact same law as the one in the UK and it exists BECAUSE of the American law. Some states in the USA do not care, but you'd still be questioned for it and might have to take it to court. This is simple google shit, faggots. You can google 'Lolicon cases in USA' and you'll see several convictions for the possession of 'drawn little girls it doesn't mean I'm a pedo officer!!!'.

Nearly every western country on the planet makes your gangbang loli rape doujins illegal and rightly fucking so. But, sure, go ahead, go up to an officer right fucking now in USA and show him your printed off lolicon doujin, I'm sure he'll go 'Well that's all legal sir, carry on!'.

Nice shitpost, cunt.

>People who repeatedly view terrorist content online could face up to 15 years behind bars in a move designed to tighten the laws tackling radicalisation the home secretary, Amber Rudd, is to announce on Tuesday.

And yes, that means right-wing terrorism as well you dumb fucking shitposter.

i liked it

Samefag go away.

I liked it

I don't get what you deem as shitposting since I posted a truth?

Incest aside, I can't see why people even remotely like Sagiri over Kirino.

>fucking a hag that can get pregnant
gross

Wasn't that confimed fake

That's gotta be bait right?

it's probably because she is a hikki and people can relate to her a bit.

I liked it

The part of me that likes it is the part of me that i hate.

it's not the same

I'm waiting for the BD to be completely out. Are there many changes so far?

Eromanga sensei is a very stupid unwatchable show, 2/10, hope season 2 will never come to light but otakus like this kind of shit so...

I liked it. Youtubefags need not apply.

Way too much.

Hand over the season 2 nii-san

Sagiri is younger lel that's why

>lel

I need more Elf.

Iktf

She's Emily you sick fuck

if you need your weekly dose of trash just watch Imouto sae Ireba

HE LIKES IT

Good.

If you actually watched anime you'd know that that show doesn't have anything in common with Eromanga-sensei.

I never said it did, cunt, I just said it was trashy like eromanga

Good it was trash

Hallelujah!

wish I was that squid pillow

You're right. I hated it. The only people who liked it were part of the newfag crew introduced to anime by Re:Zero.

Let's hope it is.

It's the opposite, actually. People who enjoy anime in general and perverted otaku loved the show, while the new-age "ironic weeaboos", the casual newfags and the pretentious shitters who want anime to become a socially acceptable form of art hated it.

Puffy imouto is puffy.

That's a broad sweeping statement to make about people who don't play into this whole "lets bang my cute sister" shit. I am glad I don't know some of you in real life.

Sure thing, user. Newfags loved this show as their first """"incest"""" show which was totally acceptable because it wasn't REALLY incest

Why do retarded normalfags hate Sagiri's show

It's a good thing indeed user, as I am a master of Aikido.

Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

Because I doubt normies know how to handle lewd anime that's not straight hentai.
Sagiri was a shitty imouto though.
On top of many other problems of the show like them dropping megumi and her getting sagiri to school arc. No one ever trying to un-Hikki her in the first place. Rushed character development and so on. It was just okay, desu. And Elf is best girl.

I liked it

This show was baller.

>normies

it was super interesting

I'm actually grateful of that. I'm dreading the inevitable Elf lose more than Kuroneko's at this point. I'll go ballistic if I see it animated.

I hated it!

i fucking LOVED it