The last uncucked brit is irish

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12165710

Attached: tommy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a thug who needs to be locked up.

Attached: 1495373512374.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

I smell Muzzie scum.

Yeah. He's defended himself aggressively. That's hardly thuggish. that's honorable.

*knocks you flat on your arse*

You know, the vast majority of you US wankers who talk shit on here would last about 5 minutes in a pub in the UK. I can just see you, pint in hand, "hey guuuysss, you know what I think", with your stupid fucking accent, and you'd get headbutted.

Implying free men should ever want to discuss events of the day with a mere subject.
For shame.

you're probably right. The shit that goes on in british pubs would send guns blazing in the USA. We rely on guns for shit -- not head butts lol

Hmm. This is a recurring theme I am beginning to notice with these neo-cons who constantly talk about low-hanging fruits like Islam. People like Gavin McInnes, Alex Jones, Lauren Southern, David Prager, Steven Crowder, and so on. every single one of these people is either a Jew, supports Jews, or both. The most prolific anti-Islam personalities out there in the right-wing movement are also shilling Israel and Jewish propaganda like...like they are being paid for it. So what does this mean, then? Have we all been duped by a two-step subversion technique? Push pro-Islam propaganda in Western society to create a reactionary movement opposed to it, these people believing themselves as red-pilled but in all reality, the Muslims are not the real enemy? Rather, we are being played against one another to serve someone's interest?

Fuck, it really is true. These Satanic, Masonic Jews are on both sides. They really are. Divide and conquer. Fuck.

Attached: rage.jpg (850x680, 88K)

hehe you'd get buried here.

Exactly. It's because they are controlled opposition that want people to channel all their anger against Islam and Muslim people instead of talking about the real issue which is the Jews starting wars in the middle east and then sending the refugees into Europe in order to expand Israel.

oh here we go ...

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

If I could line up every single member of Antifa and put a fucking bullet through their head I would.

that's the problem. white people attacking white people. we are divided and conquered

Hey Anglo, how's your Orwellian paradise?

Attached: 1520710345911.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

Is Tommy a real nationalist? with race awarness, or just an anti muslim, that is ok if the rest of the world invades our countries.

The Jews backing Robinson (or whatever his fucking real name is) are actually fed up with Muslims because they live too close to them. The alt right is a Jewish response to jewish globalism.
The Jews are not a unified collective. Rather they share common tactics and lack ethics.
>be anti Muslim Jew
>influence (((right wing media)))
>create (((all right)))
>use white goyim to push back against the same Islam you helped import, but now you see your monster grew beyond your expectations.
>still consider whites as inferior, but realize they are safer than the alternative
>make sure jews stay in the shadows pulling the strings and financing the (((alt right))) because jews wouldn’t want to be outed as (((racists))).

You'd get shot in the face here you little bitch.

just anti-muslim, hes actually cucked on race... the edl (before it was hijacked by /ourguys/) was a "black & white" unite against islamic extremism.

Attached: 1498077502946.png (540x391, 43K)

The Alt-Right is a zionist psy op. There is no difference between Israel and Globalism because Israel is the hub of the NWO.

Attached: 1514303938406.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

he's pro-brexit, so I guess that makes him a nationalist. He's also anti-muslim.

Attached: delete this.jpg (700x501, 82K)

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for putting the pieces of the puzzle altogether.

hes a jew looking for shekels

U WOT M8?

Attached: woes.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Do you know how much of a pussy that makes you look like in British society? If you can't fight with your fists, or you threaten people with people you know, you are nothing. Your whole masculine society, over here, is a joke. Anyone can shoot someone in the face.

At least he isn't a Southern Irish taig.

fuck tommy robinkike
He is literally a controlled opposition faggot
>Pro-Israel
>Pro-Kike
>Koshercuck
>Civicuck
>Anti-WN
>Anti-NatSoc
>Anti-Fascism
>Anti-Third Reich
>Boomerfag

He is the fucking british version of the magapede faggots.
Finally the road is clear for real Natsoc Youth movements and organizations to save Britannia.

No, he's just a civic nationalist branlet who wants a multikulti hell scape sans muslims.

>extreme right attacking the far right
You lose because you lose focus.

I used to live in edmonton, it's full of pakis and niggers. They stab each other all the time but they can't say that because it's racist.

Attached: mall.jpg (632x420, 155K)

Tommy has not assaulted anyone, on the contrary he has been assaulted on numerous occasions.
Why is it you tolerate violence from those that you agree with whilst accusing innocent people you disagree with of being violent?

>SPORTS DIRECT

I've been to the U.K. What struck me the most was how short and thin you people are. I was easily 5 inches taller and 40lbs heavier than the average British man. Your people are physically inferior to the full blooded Northwestern European mixed Amerimutt.

Fuck off, your average height is 5ft 9".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Thomas Rubenstein? HAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: sure.jpg (310x259, 29K)

Thats because of all the south american genetics that have saturated the people of the USA

Anti semitism is

Attached: 1515509897885.jpg (446x220, 27K)

Niggers bump it up, south americans and mexicans bring it down, the few whites left there are the same as us.

>Brits
>Thin

Attached: 1513035921155.webm (288x360, 672K)

You can be 30lbs overweight in the UK and still be thin by US standards.

I'm 6,2 230lbs 15% BF and I'm about a standard Danish male from Zealand. The Jutes are even bigger.

I laugh at you both.

Whats your 1.5 mile run time?

>Boomerfag
lolwut, he's Gen X if anything.

Except that you can’t because you are neutered.

this. the average soft cock american has never been in a fight in his life

53 seconds

jews using respect for jews as a means to shut down dissidents. The ultimate psop. LMAO

> SHTOP DEFENDIN' ENGLANT

Attached: 1509832269457.png (376x309, 127K)

Pretty slow for a speedster.

its why ive been saying we need to bridge the gap with muslims.they are fuckin mongrels and they are convert or die assholes but we gotta try.
we have a common enemy.

irish/british

We have so much in common it's retarded how much we argue.... the hatred of brothers i guess

show your flag nazi

>jutes
>in 2018
Stop larping faggot. Jutes dont exist anymore.

this

doth enter my mind

on occasion

I meant to write 4 seconds

Still very slow for a speedster, do you have any other powers to make up for it?

He doesn't address the JQ.
He sold out his organization for multiculturalism.

Attached: 1520489027545.jpg (750x728, 194K)

We should fight. 6'5' 240. I've yet to meet my superior

>never thought I’d die fighting side by side with an Irishmen
>what about a friend?
>aye, I could do that

this

IM 6'3 231LBS AND 14% BODYFAT

You and your ilk are fucking retarded, lol.

He'd only stab you in the back for a based black.

moarpheus please get a job

Makes sense. For all the talk of irish being the worst whites and Anglo-Teutonics and germanics being “purer”, the whites in the US with heavy Scots-Irish admixture are usually manly red necks and Anglo/German descendants are pussies

This. Any anti-immigration proponent who doesn't link the problem to Jews is just a puppet.

Attached: 1507561536250.jpg (639x486, 62K)