Monogatari AOTY again?

Can anyone stop this beast?

>normalfag cancer
>AOTY

>Normalfag
>Monogatari

Easy with the bait

Zokuowari is going to top it by introducing a third imouto

3gatsu is the only serious competitor. SHAFT does it again.

Normalfags aren't even aware of Monotgatari series.

You can't be serious. Every time I go to a card shop there's at least five people with Monogatari deck boxes or mats. These are the same people who talk about BnHA like it's the pinnacle of shounen. It's just another fanservice series to them, so yes, it's normalfag shit.

>zoku ever getting animated

Are you implying they'll skip to Oroka?

Monogatari is becoming normalfag cancer, though.

I know way too many naturo/SnK watchers that have been mumbling about this show.

>SHAFT skipping any part of Monogatari they could possibly milk for shekels
I wouldn't be surprised if they went and animated the side stories as OVAs or something at this point.

monogatari is normalfag even among the spics

how is that even possible i couldnt imagine anyone without autism to be into this show. maybe i am normal after all :)

The fuck it is. I can't get anyone to watch it, they all turn it off because "too much talking not enough action".

Yeah they watch Bake and then stop due to their short fucking attention spans, and then they justify themselves by saying "oh I watched the first season and it was terrible!"

Monogatari these days is _THE_ go to normalfag series.
Right down to the fetishes, that's basically big breasts, and that alone. It used to have some loli here and there, but the movie, or just everything after Nisemono thought they rather not lewd them, not to offend the sizable normalfag fanbase.

>Monogatari
>not lewding every girl constantly

The lolis actually get lewded even more than the other characters. The only girls that are not lewded are Sodachi and Ougi

Every girl who isn't loli. That's the fucking point.
>the lolis actually get lewded even more than the other characters
The fuck are you on about? Like I said, the last one such thing happened in Nisemono, with Shinobu's bath scene, after that? No lewd of her, of Mayoi or Ougi, so the lolis of the show.
The most we got is a joke pantyshot of Mayoi, and other teasing, but no showing shit.

>Ougi
I mean Ononoki*

>giving your sister a bath is now lewding
>having a bath with your soul mate is lewding
>exchanging friendly jabs with a middle school girl is now lewding
>monogatari ever lewding anyone

The lolis get quite a lot of fanservice for footfags so I'm fine with that

>watch monogatari
>become a lolicon and a footfag

>footfag
>fanservice
Just no. It isn't.

>can't appreciate Ononoki slowly removing her socks and shoving her feet into your face

Found the actual normalfag

Fuck off footfag, we're talking about actual lewd here, you know, what would raise eyebrows among normalfags.
Nothing like that happened with lolis, while cowtit service was like mind blowingly much in the movies, or latter series, so yeah, it's a good indication about how normalfag the series has become

I believe the entire episode with washing your sister's body in Tsukimonogatari would raise a few normie eyebrows. Also, saying Kizu is an indicator on how normalfag the series has become is pretty stupid considering it was the second story after Bake