Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed

>Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP

>UP to 1,000 children could have suffered in Britain’s worst known abuse scandal - where sex gangs targeted girls as young as 11. The rape hell of vulnerable young girls in one town - Telford - went on for a shocking 40 years, the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-12165527

Attached: telford.png (1094x830, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12165710
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
youtube.com/watch?v=y0brSA1cyzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This article is Islamiphobic.

What does grooming even mean? I always see it mentioned with Pedophiles.

I like that it's at the point where child abuse scandals are being ranked in bongistan.

sex slavery

Orwellian newspeak for kidnapping, rape and sexual slavery.

Means preparing them to be fucked. Like you groom a dog for a dogshow, they break in the kids so that whoever is paying for them doesn't have to go through the trouble. That's why people also refer to those weird sexual YouTube videos as grooming.

#PizzagateUK

Why don't they just say rape what the fuck, Grooming sounds like a term the pedos would use to try to legitimize their degeneracy

rip uk. you had a good run

Attached: 1520517175702.jpg (749x521, 86K)

When will WatchMojo do a Top 10 Muslim Child-Rape Gangs video?

Telling the truth is illegal in britbongistan .

Police van is on way to your address for spreading anti Multicultural propaganda

>Grooming sounds like a term the pedos would use to try to legitimize their degeneracy

really sprouts the ol potato, doesn't it?

Attached: 1520665735717.jpg (1371x1080, 194K)

wtf bongboys, a thousand in a town of 170k, that has to be Weimar style numbers

The author clearly represents racist pedophobic views ... It it XXI not 19 80s

1776 WORLDWIDE IS HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK

Most people that lived through history never knew they were until the major event was over. What we read in history is often years of slow progress built up.

Attached: 1514514530712.jpg (2232x1929, 184K)

I bet almost every one of those slags was ok with it. Most of them probably signed up of their own free will. Thots smdh

fun part is that the stupid bong police knew and chose to ignore it. they should all be hanged.

it's grooming when its NON-WHITES

it's Kidnapping, Rape, Pedophilia when its WHITES

Attached: 1516756789609.gif (500x250, 1022K)

Pakis?

>One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.

>“Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses. I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.

>“I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men. The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang raped by five men. Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”

Bongs posting in this thread will be imprisoned for hate speech

>no pictures
>media calls it "grooming" instead of rape/kidnapping murder

Yep, pakis. Raising of Thule, when?

Attached: Ancient_binland_1.jpg (1280x964, 328K)

Why don't you britbongs do anything about this shit?

Don't you get it, the guy on the right caused the men on the left to commit those crimes by inciting them to hatred.
Since he's the root cause of their behaviour it's only right that he be punished more severely.

Migrants wouldn't kill people if you would stop protesting them morons. Just let them into the country already.

Hey justin, dress up like a faggot and do a retarded dance for us.

....and what the fuck were the WHITE parents doing??

They just let their daughters have abortions and go out by themselves all the fucking time with days out at a time?
While their in fucking school, do they not see these men turning up to their houses

The article literally makes it sound like the parents are non existent

It also applies if you're a conniving kike and Alex Jones calls you beefcake.

>roasties lying when they get caught

I guarantee she loved the attention.

That's why the government has been pushing for abortions without parental consent. So when a child is used as a rape toy by paki's or hollywood kikes, they can go get it cleaned up without parents emptying a shotgun into their bodies.

Europe is so fucked.

White parents cry about it after the fact. Weaklings can't even protect their kids. Pathetic race of weaklings.

They were probably sold by their parents for money.

>One of the abusers earned thousands a night for years trafficking girls around the country for sex with hundreds of men, according to one victim. In another case, a 14-year-old was groomed by an 18-year-old Asian man in 1985. After she had his baby he passed her to friends to have sex with and allegedly rape her.

Why don't the girls phone the police why don't hospital staff say anything what the fuck are peoples mouths taped shut all of a sudden this is just fucking retarded it's like me being part of a crime spree scandal where people just walk up to me and take my wallet and walk away and then i don't react or say anything at all to anybody

Britain should start arresting journalists that don't follow the narrative.

You're a literal piece of shit

bizarre. i don’t understand how it even gets this bad, and then how nothing happens in reprisal..........

lol

cry more you pasty-faced pussies

Yeah and OP should get put into jail for it

The article talks about one of the men going to their house and threatening to burn it down if the girl didn't have sex with him and keep quiet

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PARENTS

Don't respond to someone like that.
>loved the attention
That's him projecting. Don't give him any.

Insane how utterly passive bongs are about their daughters being raped and murdered. At least it's legal here to fight back. You can straight up murder a pedo in the act and get acquitted as long as the pedo isn't chosen.

This. I know a girl who was being fucked in the ass by 40 year old men when she was 12-13-14. She admits she loved it and still pursues older men now.

She loved it when it was happening, but then she'd regret it afterwards because it wasn't socially acceptable.

Pizzagate isn't real. You will eventually be consumed by these delusions. I suggest you all seek help.

I'm pretty sure since they get them so young a very strong case of Stockholm emerges. That and they probably aren't from the best neighborhoods to begin with, I'd assume with weak familial ties and a distrust of the police.

Brits could have been normal but they're so fucked in the head in a self-depreciating nature.

>The victim in one case – groomed at 13, sold for sex and gang raped – said she pulled out of the investigation because she “didn’t feel she was being emotionally supported” by police.

>Another victim claims officers discouraged her from pursuing her request for evidence after she told them she was speaking to the Mirror.

YASSSSSSSS I *FUCKING* LOVEEEEE

BRITISH POLICEEEEE

BEST BOBBIES IN THE WORLD

SIR ROBERT PEEL WOULD BE SO FUCKING PROUD

Basically means LARPing as a non rapist.

Either upstairs having sex, out spending their new earnings on lavishes given by the ringleader, or hostaged somewhere in the house.

I don’t even know what to say about the current state of Europe. The sad thing is that most Europeans think everything is fine and that neo-Nazis are their biggest threat.

Attached: 417B6938-3E66-4E67-808A-ED690025CD08.jpg (750x1218, 424K)

>Orwellian newspeak

Britbongish jewspeak

Attached: topindex.jpg (450x263, 63K)

Coalburners/roasties are basically 80% of white schoolgirls/college/sixth formers these days all they post on fb is bullshit especially insta whores at least thats how it was when i was at school a few years ago

>Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”.

>One of the abusers earned thousands a night for years trafficking girls around the country for sex with hundreds of men, according to one victim. In another case, a 14-year-old was groomed by an 18-year-old Asian man in 1985. After she had his baby he passed her to friends to have sex with and allegedly rape her.

>The vast majority of those targeted were young white girls but teenagers from the Asian community also fell victim.

>The Mirror investigation found she suffered two years of abuse by an Asian grooming gang which began when she was just 11.

>Early 1980s Vulnerable Telford girls are targeted by groups of mainly Asian men.

Attached: 1513973252595.png (1600x1024, 1.11M)

Top 10 Rape Holocausts

The nationalist up there are the legit good guys. It's the media giving them a bad name

THEIR PROPHET WAS A CHILD RAPIST! TO BE A MUSLIM YOU MUST CONSIDER MOHAMMAD TO BE THE GREATEST PERSON IN HISTORY.

PURE COINCIDENCE, RIGHT?

Attached: Aisha.png (1390x1085, 458K)

wasn't this last year??

Attached: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 87K)

This.
Even back when I was about 16, most girls would've already been through a mile of dick. They start so early now, 12-13, giving line-ups to groups of friends in bushes. Getting fucked in public view of their friends then they cry when they get used and demonise lads all over social media when they get a bit older.
"Why do boys always treat me like shit, I deserve respect!"
Probably something to do with the fact you were whoring yourself around the town at 12 sweetheart.

I wonder how many more towns there are where this shit is being hushed up.

Yes and no.

What happens in those grooming gangs is that some Pakistani chad will flirt with Brit girls, she likes it, and by her will go with him to "his apartment" expecting to get fucked by him.

The surprise is that she will get raped by some whitey that will pay the Paki.

England is retarded.

>Asian men
Those perverted Japanese again!

Attached: 1512712805697.png (476x696, 109K)

I know a couple of girls who've just this year left school and I'm 28, so I have experience with the patterns of behaviour young girls go through and how damaging they can be. I try to advise them n shit but they just don't wanna know. They're 16-17 and have been doing heavy drugs since before they left school. They're legitimate alcoholics as well. And totally socially inept without alcohol in their systems.

British society is fucked man.

>Asian
Those goatfucking pedophile worshipping pedos aren't "Asian" and everyone knows it.

Most girls that are targeted are from shitty homes where the parents don't give a flying fuck and are usually drug addicts that only care about shooting up. I know a person who works for an organization that helps girls like this. This is the case almost everytime. Also, many of the girls that get help end up going back by their own choice because it's a relatively easy life compared to working for minimum wage. All their expenses and needs are taken care of. They're treated better by their pumps than people think. As long as they do what they're told. Not many people want to fuck a girl that looks like a beat down piece of shit.

Not condoning it but that is the reality and interpret that however you will. Also, it's far more common than the average person thinks. I live in a middle class city with very little poverty in relation to the population size (the region is 400k people).

They are lowest level of white trash, that's why government didn't give a fuck for a long time. Know your own caste system, limeys.

I'm getting increasingly angry over the state of my Country lads. How do I channel this anger?

Fucking based wh*tes i love them

Go onnnnnnnnnnn

>English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson 'attacked' outside McDonald's by "violent, left-wing extremists"

>Video
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12165710

Indeed. Hate speech against the religion of peace. Author should be publicly chastised with fire.

Remember
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
goyim
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
rotherham
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
was
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
an
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
isolated
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
incident
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
and
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
lessons
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
have
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
been
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
learned.

>Coalburners/roasties are basically 80% of white schoolgirls/college/sixth formers these days all they post on fb is bullshit especially insta whores at least thats how it was when i was at school a few years ago

Late Millenials

No dumbass, grooming means indoctrinating a young girl into becoming a loyal slut that they can pimp out

So... much... this

Asians or muslims 90% of the fucking time...britain is so full of coward yes men cucks ....don't be racest ...racism is worse than having me and my neighbors daghters raped ...fucking scum cops...fucking scum politicians

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (500x500, 194K)

Every time authorities fail to act, their st actions should be sacked / destroyed by the white populace.

Let's see an spin that as 'islamophobia' believably...

Get involved in politics

Found the muzzie

I remember being friends with roasties on fb in like 2007-2009 and wasn't even 16 at the time and those roasties always had comments from.asian men and were friends with them kinda odd now considering we were so young back then but you never really think about it.
Even as a young lad all the girls you fancy that aren't your age are always older anyways like teachers/celebs

your bantz is good.

Ah, it keeps getting better and better for the so-called Allies post-WW2. I AM STILL ENJOYING THE SLOW DOWNFALL OF THE UK, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BOMBING DRESDEN AND LETTING MILLIONS OF GERMAN SOLDIERS/CITIZIENS STARVE TO DEATH.

Attached: 1515333401447.jpg (555x357, 26K)

They're just sluts I have no sympathy for them sorry !

Human waste from fatherless homes breeding the next generation of degenerates, but this time paki flavoured

Attached: 8700422975_f8c4ab2d94.jpg (375x500, 120K)

Oy, careful what you say mate.

Attached: 1517914176917.jpg (669x802, 363K)

Really makes you wonder about the jewish pedogates in Bongistan if they already cant solve the muslim ones.

You realize the guy on the right gets more time because it's shits like him that are why shit like on the left happens. Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to realize this

You anti child rape extremists have to calm down.

Attached: 1519561461962.png (676x1688, 900K)

She was probably molested as a child, desu senpai. This is very typical behavior of a girl who was diddled as a child.

Hispanics are already a majority in the US

It doesn't matter if you know or not. None of you can be like your forefathers. None of you can stand up or fight back. You are nothing compared to those that secured your existence. You will die and fade away as unknown and useless as a congoid. The only difference is none of you think you're slaves.

Fuck off AHMED it's you and your mates doing it. Hope they colonize your shithole again

>it's an "american doesnt understand what asian means" episode

That cover deals with Rotherham. Another instance in which Muslim rape gangs were allowed to operate for decades BECAUSE THE AUTHORITIES WERE AFRAID OF APPEARING RACIST.

The police in the UK is only for whites. Everyone else is immune and can rape everything they see.

Attached: 1520124609564.jpg (500x265, 49K)

That's what you get when 80%+ of your police force are Masons ...

>the west is so full of coward yes men cucks
ftfy

Masturbation to traps and Asian women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

Slip antifreeze into the sweet drinks of as many shitskins as ya can, lad.

Hardwear Mode.
Invent.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0brSA1cyzw

>tfw you will never hear about all the boys

Attached: 1501024605676.jpg (160x160, 7K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

These police cover ups feels like a good way to start a false-flag military coup.