Turok 2
Postal 2 / Paradise Lost
Deus Ex / Invisible War
Heavy Metal FAKK 2
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
Sim City / Hotel
Age of Empires 2
Stronghold / Crusader

Attached: 1491689874237.png (395x398, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ddr gave adam lanza elite hitman abilities. Do not play ddr if you dont want to be trained and radicalized into an elite assassin

Are you following my lead or something? Building up your vibrations before the incoming shift perhaps? Anywho, I'll share my list. After March I will never play a violent game ever again.

NES-
Ducktales
Kirby's Adventure
Super Mario
Super Mario 2
Super Mario 3
Tetris
Gradius
Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Rescue Rangers
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Little Nemo: The Dream Master
Paper Boy
Donkey Kong
Yoshi

SNES-
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2
Starfox
Super Mario RPG
Tetris Attack
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
F-Zero
Super Mario All Stars
Mario Paint
Tetris and Dr. Mario
Kirby's Dream Course
Gradius III
Harvest Moon
Bust A Move
Kirby's Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Avalanche
Pilotwings
Super Tennis
NBA Jam Tournament Edition

GBA-
Golden Sun
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Warioware, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
Sonic Advance
Mario Golf Advance Tour
Rayman Advance
Sonic Advance 2
Rayman 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Mario Tennis: Power Tour
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Ultimate Brain Games
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Sonic Advance 3
Klonoa 2: Dream Champ Tournament
Gradius Galaxies
Super Bust A Move

PS4-
Rayman Legends
Stardew Valley
Sonic Mania
Geometry Wars 3
Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
The Last Guardian
Tearaway Unfolded
Cities Skylines
Gravity Rush 2
LittleBigPlanet 3
Everybody's Golf
Hohokum
Gran Turismo Sport
Rime

have you people seen this fucking video the white house released?

>youtube.com/watch?v=0C_IBSuXIoo

Random lady with a kickstarter makes some videos no one watches: five years of sustained political activism and rightward ideological shifting

President of the United States makes the same arguments, in his official capacity, with your tax dollars, from the White House: mehhhhhh

Just admit you guys are sheep.

Stop sucking Trump's dick and ask this question on >>>v

Fuck You, OP.

I'm never playing shit like Mario ever again, FPS games are my life. If you Trump cultists don't like it. Too fucking bad, you just have to deal with it. Trump will never ban violent video games. There are too many people against it, you'll just be met with the same shit as Net Neutrality did.

Attached: 1520105432801.gif (244x147, 1.52M)

You sound like the biggest faggot imaginable
>I won't play violent vidya again because Daddy Trump told me so

You're just like an abused wife in a relationship, you'll give your husband or in this case "Trump" a dicksucking. You make pic related seem like a hardcore badass in comparison. You're a literal Grade-A cuckold. Even after that video was released, I'm still playing shooters. I don't personally mind Trump but anybody who blindly agrees with him when he criticizes something is no better then what Hillary Supporters would do. Seriously dude, sort yourself fucking out. Throw away the Nintendo shit and get /fit/. FPS games are probably one of the last forces of masculinity in the mainstream media. The fact people are trying to terrorize that as well is proof there's an agenda happening.

Attached: Ned_Flanders.png (200x405, 66K)

No one cares if you're an adult, if not gtfo.
If you think 10 year olds riddled with assbergers should be playing grand theft auto you're an idiot.

Besides, its not like you couldnt just pirate any games you want illegal or not.

If outlawing things worked, explain the fuckos with CP, or the massive amount of drug dealers.

>kingdom hearts

Attached: whoops.png (697x467, 74K)

>If you think 10 year olds riddled with assbergers should be playing grand theft auto you're an idiot.

I rather have them playing that then soy-infested video games like Mario or Zelda. Find me a Nintendo fan that isn't the biggest laughing stock imaginable. Cucks like the guy I mentioned are literally no better then Hillary cultists. If you all of the sudden stop liking something because someone you look up to doesn't. Then you're without a doubt a living joke who needs to sort themselves out.

>Loud House
Opinion disregarded, fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Attached: 82b6fcfa4fb5bb87bc0a82e4193cd0d2.jpg (1200x1118, 128K)

>space station 13
>non-violent
>positive
honk

Attached: 1417188190181.png (1162x850, 79K)

Why are even having these threads anyways? what so we can become mindless zombies all because Trump dislikes one thing. Don't get me wrong, the man is amazing on immigration. But I don't have to agree with everything he does. The fact there are people like this who exists proves to me that cucks are not only on the left.

Attached: 10890749_646497098805703_1060458928_n.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Hey girl what that tail do?

not my problem take it up with HoP or cap

Foreskin commander 2 is good

That's Lt. Vixen, from the Nork anime "Squirrel and Hedgehog" Highly recommend watching it. The best Non-Japanese anime in my opinion.

I will never understand mob mentality, everybody has to disagree to at least one thing in their lives. Blindly doing something a person says is no better then being a slave. If Trump doesn't like Violent Video Games, that's fine. Doesn't mean I have to follow what he says and be forced to play Soytendo games.

Attached: vixen.jpg (1024x1418, 231K)

>I will never understand mob mentality, everybody has to disagree to at least one thing in their lives.

>disagreeing with the captain
>ever
syndie detected

>Super Mario 64

Attached: sojak gay bowser.gif (800x371, 125K)

>syndie detected

Trump isn't a fucking captain, he's the president. I don't need to be forced to like something he doesn't. I don't think even Trump himself would allow people to force his opinions onto others. As much as I like the guy, I don't have to agree with his opinions on video games. If you reddit migrants don't fucking like. Deal with it.

Attached: 1507352754356.png (645x729, 145K)

I don't talk to griffing syndie traitor scum. Reported you to the head of security the captain the HoP and the clown. Enjoy perma faggot if tghey don't just strip you and toss you out the nearest airlock.

Dwarf Fortress
Dominions series
Mount and Blade
Space Station 13
Red Alert 2
Age of Empires 2
Crusader Kings 2

Especially SS13, at least a quarter of the playerbase is from Sup Forums and it is fun as fuck.

Stick to Hippie for the Sup Forums playerbase and avoid furfag servers like Paradise.

Attached: ss13postcard5_7397.jpg (350x229, 44K)

>non-violent positive video games only
>ss13
o im laffin

>Not including extended.

Attached: 1519272045902.jpg (600x722, 102K)

>extended
you mean "shitter safari?"

>non violent
>every game posted has violence in it

We'll be playing most of the Harvest Moons, the Roller Coaster Tycoons, and the Farming/Car Mechanic Simulators.

>non-violent
>SS2, Deus Ex

I remember both games having lots of violence and Deus Ex has exceptionally brutal explosions where bodies explode into many pieces.