Kemono Friends

>live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv307657016
Grape-kun memorial livestream in less than 7 hours

In other news:
Fans are reportedly packing up knives against Kadokawa in revenge for Grape?
>togetter.com/li/1160639

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KemonoFriends/comments/76d0rv/in_memory/dod93ye/
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/76eocl/grapekuns_cutout_now_graces_his_old_spot_along/doddt38/
youtube.com/watch?v=ykVqhzEmsT4
youtube.com/watch?v=JuEa6Hum0b4
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/tiere/in-pappfigur-verliebter-pinguin-in-japan-gestorben-15245928.html
youtu.be/rveLJgnlfrQ?t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delete and not have the OP be about Grape

You're seriously saying that when the funeral is going up soon?

>Fans are reportedly packing up knives against Kadokawa in revenge for Grape?
I love how when idiotic shitposting is done using moonrunes, dumb weebs magically think this makes it 100% legit

The comments seems to be packed with rage if you ask me

>english shitposting
Ignore shitposter
>moonrune shitposting
Translate it weebs it must be important

Gone but not forgotten

Wow, really? People are mad on the internet? Never heard of anything like that before.

Beautiful

no way. is this what i think it is

It's shopped.

Kusokawa has already been caught using shills. Shouldn't be surprise they would hire agents provocateur too.

Really? I was hoping

>tfw a penguin is the first creature to surpass the barrier that separates 2D and 3D

The drawing is a Mine original and is on display at the memorial table area but it is not a cutout and it is not in the penguin enclosure.

I'm fucking crying, atleast he fucking won in the end. 10/10 ending.

I know its fake but this is something they should do, at least for a few of days.

>Photoshop user here, I had a close up look at the photo and all the pixels of the cutout are consistent with the rest of the image. It's just a really low quality .jpg with lots of noise on it. The cutout itself also seems to have been printed from the art Mine Yoshizaki sent to Tobu Zoo yesterday, so I think we can declare this photo to be real.
fucking leddit

It's just a penguin.

/ourpenguin/

Kill yourself.

Looks like everyone got up early today

>Photoshop user here
taking the bait, but
try harder to establish yourself as an authority figure next time moron

reddit.com/r/KemonoFriends/comments/76d0rv/in_memory/dod93ye/

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/76eocl/grapekuns_cutout_now_graces_his_old_spot_along/doddt38/

Keep the thread clean and show some respect, people

The sad state of /kfg/ today. As if the influx of ironic weebs yesterday wasn't enough.

both of you fuck off

It's a falseflagging retard, retard. Your shit is really fucking obvious, you know.

Will we ever have tanoshii times again?

Pretty sure this is a shop. This is the exact size and shot of a cleaned up photo of Hululu with the Mine Yoshikazki Image from the wake cut out and fitted with an circular eraser like it's been cut-out.

Fans with knives.
Yes, this is most certainly something that Tatsuki would want.

Gotten too popular with people who don't even watch the show. Won't be long before this ends like jojo or facebookdragon threads.

Oh look, the anti-KF hater is still posting his new "t-there are too many crossboarders/normies here" strategy, like we all don't see how fucking obvious he is.

>we

its not this bright at

I'll admit that I'm that guy.
I don't see how that can be interpreted as me hating KF?
I'm actually concerned about it.

Meant for

>trusting leddit
It's shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and seeing quite a few shops in my time.

I miss the days of posting crossover art

>No words about Grape-kun from Tatsuki

He's really dead inside, right?
Would he get sued if he drew a picture of Grape and Hururu with his unique style?

Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know what they're going to use the knives for. Could mean they're going to cook extra spicy curry to feed to Kadokawa employees.

It seems Tatsuki doesn't want to be just "the KF guy" anymore. Please watch my new station manager girl anime, fans.

Why is my jaguar waitress making those eyes at me?

If some retard will do something stupid here I doubt that any company would like to have anything to do with him.

>Fans are reportedly packing up knives against Kadokawa in revenge for Grape?

So the death of a penguin is what it took to make Nips plan a violent takeover?

What a time to be alive.

Here in the US we just had a person get stabbed over McDonald's sauce because of a cartoon and it doesn't seem to have gotten anyone working on the cartoon fired.

>Fans are reportedly packing up knives against Kadokawa in revenge for Grape
>read this
>believe it
What is wrong with people?

german, mexican and even turkish news sites are covering grape's passing

KF has done so many impossible feats, my friend.

Being the first anime motivated terror attack does not seem off the chart

SHE JOCK IT MADE OF SAND
EATS GOHAN FROM A PAIL
FRIEND JAGUAR? FRIEND JAGUAR!
SHE MIRAI NEVER REALLY LOVE HER
SHE HELPFULNESS COVERS UP A BASIC INSECURITY
SHE FUR CLOTHES COVERS UP HER BODY MUSCLES THE SIZE OF A ANGRY HULK
SHE BASICALLY GOOD-HEARTED BUT HE'D LIKE TO SMASH THAT OTTER AGAINST A SLIDE
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
WHO'S THERE ?
HER MARKS LOOKS LIKE JACK NICHOLSON
DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT, IT WILL STAY THAT WAY
WAKARAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
DON'T TOUCH MY BOAT IF YOU PLEASE. MS. SERVAL SAN

she wants your money

youtube.com/watch?v=ykVqhzEmsT4

They're streaming it live on Niconico?

Jesus.

>german, mexican and even turkish news
uhhh, links?

I don't watch TV, but I wonder if the Mexican news on the TV also covered this.

def a photoshop

Why wouldn't they? We watched a Serval do nothing but snooze for 8 hours on nico previously.
also fuck off tripfag

Don't know if a stabbing occurred, but it just goes to show that cartoon fans are insane whether eastern or western.

A very helpful Friend
youtube.com/watch?v=JuEa6Hum0b4

At least there isn't a Randy Stair type guy who's a KF fan.

West are insane for doing it over a sauce that they could do at home.
Japs have a valid reason

sorry no links
just saw it on jap twitter

I made that shoop for Sup Forums, why do you call it redddit?

>We watched a Serval do nothing but snooze for 8 hours on nico previously.
Wish I could have watched that, sounds comfy.

I want to grab you by your ears and scream in your face for being so stupid. You will never have any idea how incredibly mad you've made me over your complete inability to understand that japanese post and your complete credulity in believing someone else who also hasn't got a clue.

>EL UNIVERSAL
Try a more serious mexican newspaper the next time

Is there any update on Grape-kun being with Hululu in the enclosure? RIP

We would know in a few hours.
They would probably scatter their ashes live

Now Grape can get all the fish he wants and share it with Hululu. He's got an idol waifu who loves him back. Something only I could wish for.

>a fucking penguin dying will start a civil war in japan making it split into two
I'm siding with north japan.

If that's the case then its a great way to send off.

Reminds me of how there's a video on Nicovideo of the OP's lyrics as misheard by Siri and the "Roar to the east! Roar to the west!" part became "The east sure are morons! Western Japan is a bunch of perverts!"

>Serious
>Mexican newspaper

Yeah, that would take forever, no thanks.

>going to sleep soon
>will never see the livestream because can't rewatch nico streams
the faster Kadokawa dies the better

www . dailymail . co . uk/news/article-4976892/Penguin-loved-cardboard-cut-dies-it.html

>After losing his partner of ten years
>The unlikely romance began after Grape was 'dumped' by a female called Midori with whom he was coupled with for ten years.
>Midori, who left him for a younger penguin.
>He began spending less time with other penguins, and more time wandering alone, according to staff.

>Midori(Green in English)
>Grape
Purple and green don't look well together anyway.

>and more time wandering alone
I wonder if that penguin in the documentary who wandered off toward the mountains was a sad, unloved old penguin like Grape. Or maybe he just had nos ense of direction, I dunno.

so uh, how many hours left?

Its better that she left him he managed to find his destiny and genuine true love of which is Hululu.

Go on the link to see the countdown

The funniest thing is people taking a handful of tasteless comments out of hundreds of thousands related to grapes death on twitter as being representative of the Japanese fanbase and their reaction generally. Even the people coordinating the efforts against Kadokawa have been against this kind of shit.

Are you trying to say we aren't mourning for our Friend.

>vietnamese monkeys flocking to Japan

t. defeated American

cease this fighting fellow user-kuns. Grape and Hululu wouldn't want this.

This is from a German newspaper one could compare to New York Times or Washington Post.

Title sais something like: "Penguin in love with paper cutout dies in japan"

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/tiere/in-pappfigur-verliebter-pinguin-in-japan-gestorben-15245928.html

thanks doc

I'm trying to say that the fact that someone gathered up 50 or so tasteless comments out of hundreds of thousands really isn't surprising. What do you know retards exist all over the world.

I don't know if OP did that on purpose but all the link is talking about is people using Grape's death as a weapon against Kadokawa, blaming them half of which is probably ironic jokes. Not literally using knives or threatening stabbings.

'Anti-signup for shit' Fag here, I will have to make a nico account to watch this livestream, won't I?

I'm in EST, what time does this thing start? 11.30pm?

Yes you need to sign up to even watch videos on nico nevermind livestreams

But if you're on this site then why don't you have an account already?

Hululu!

>But if you're on this site then why don't you have an account already?
Obviously he's new as shit

Bless Hululu and Grape-kun. May they find the happiness they deserve.

youtu.be/rveLJgnlfrQ?t=60

I love that penguin!

my heart

I've been here since Geass sundays faggot. When i got to Sup Forums and could post as user i stopped joining forums and places where you had to sign up. That kind of shit is a hassle.

But seriously, what time does this start in EST?