Who is the true heir of Roman Empire?

USA, because they are still the strongest country? Turkey, because they have conquered Constantinopole? Russia, because they married into the last byzantine dynasty and are direct cultural heirs of Byzantium? UK, because they've had the biggest colonial empire? Italy? Greece? Germany because of the Holy Roman Empire? Vatican?

Attached: damon-woods-final-hero.jpg_1443930317.cf.jpg (399x559, 73K)

Armenia.

The Anglospere. Included are Saudi Arabia and Israel, since the Brits technically I vented both states. The great whore is America and her petrodollar hegemony absolute superpower status.

Russia

None have the Romans religion, like asking who is heir of caliphates, lebsnese christians or coptic egyotians.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-09-23-17-09.png (720x1280, 808K)

Finland is the only country with a direct line to Rome, this isn't a joke btw.

You'll know after the Great War, the war to end all wars, which will be waged in Africa between the USA against the European Union, Russia, and China in 2031.

Attached: 23423423423.jpg (785x447, 73K)

The Vatican.
And by extension all the Germanic Monarchies of Southern Europe which directly succeeded the Roman empire.

Technically the French as Charlesmagne was crowned Emperor by the Pope.

But really, the Vatican. It is actually a no brainer.
That is also why all Catholic (back in the day Christian / Europeans were synonymous) defer to the Pope, because Traditionally he was considered the heir of Rome and the Spiritual Head of Europe / Christendom.

>1. Italy
>2. Greece

inb4 hurr hurr Italians and Greeks had blonde hair and blue eye until niggers and arabs.

I'd say the heritage can be equally shared by:
- Britain
- France
- Portugal
- Spain

Those four built the continuation of the Roman Empire onto the rest of the world.

USA, because I have roman feet.

Great god but the Ponka Gospel is superior

The Mexican empire

Greece and Italy.They the literall descendants of Rome

Attached: 3453543.jpg (498x666, 141K)

>Italy
>Greece
>Austria
>France

I'm a quarter Italian, and 8th austrian, and half french, all nations of the roman Empire. Am I close enough?

I'd say Britain wasn't really a continuation, we didn't spread a romance language and we spread a very different form of governance and morality from the Roman Empire.

Basically this, those 4 are the most related to it in terms of culture and empires, also maybe Greece.

Attached: world1_impact_1902ountries_wcivilization.png (1560x1028, 344K)

>Albania,USA,Turkey,Argentina,Zimbabwe,and Brazil
only the whitest and most civilized countries with pure unmixed blood aryan blood

Attached: mature-indian-man-thumbs-up-AKP42K.jpg (870x1390, 146K)

Rome still exists

I don't know how to feel if we're the heir of Rome. I feel it is both a curse and a blessing because we're falling the same way they did, I just hope we break the cycle

Attached: 1512098161601.png (475x433, 40K)

>peder
Dalmatia

I'm a quarter Spanish, and 8th Estonian, 1/16th Genovese, 1/128th Kamchatkian, 3/256 Danish and the rest Irish. Kiss me, I'm Irish.
WHITE POWER!

Get it right, Mudslimes genocided the Egyptians, they're extinct.

By continuation, I meant being heirs to the Roman Empire building template, which I think its true.

The British, the Portuguese, the French and the Spanish, built civilization wherever they went and settled. Much like the Romans did. None of the other European countries had much experience or success trying to do the same beyond their borders.

A house takes after it's father. That's why

lel

only right answer, follow the lion....

It was Spain.

>Same kind of colonization
>Language is a bastardized version of Latin (like every other romance languages)
>Christianism
>Natural Roman heritage, since Spain was HEAVILY influenced and colonized by Rome.
>A Laaaaarge etc

The "white power" guys here may say its not Spain. But at its time Spain was the first superpower with colonies in the entire world, making the first Empire with colonies in every continent in the world, colonizing, trying to make native people learn and get christianized, bringing Universities and churches to each and every one of the colonies.

Attached: 1777p_BANDERA DE LA CRUZ DE BORGONA.jpg (700x442, 32K)

Romania

these

wider than you muhammad

Attached: norderthanyoumuhammad.gif (1326x469, 150K)

the USA

Attached: 1514678636868.jpg (1292x1265, 705K)

>But at its time Spain was the first superpower with colonies in the entire world, making the first Empire with colonies in every continent in the world

No, that was Portugal, they were the first country in the world to have a global empire with colonies on 4 different continents.

The USA without a doubt.
the mantle of power goes like this,

>ROME
>BRITISH
>USA

Attached: 11112.jpg (1314x873, 169K)

Ayo a' burino, we wuz romans n' shit
a' very very rommano de' roma

USA

Attached: MeLIY30.jpg (700x938, 79K)

we actually was. you and me, we are brothers......

Attached: it1.png (1556x1169, 1.1M)

America has only existed for 240 years and it's already on it's way out. Rome existed for more than a thousand.

uh no, romans are icky,
the city of Rome still exists.
It's funny how these germanics that destroyed Rome are romaboo now

Christianity isn't Roman, Paganism is Roman, every Roman would execute you for worshiping sandnigger religion.

Rome has no heir. And anyone claiming heritage is lying to themselves.
That includes you, italoniggers.

fuck off, barbarian

Attached: germanss.jpg (550x1334, 136K)

>The last titular Eastern Roman Emperor, Andreas Palaiologos, sold his imperial title to Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile before his death in 1502
>many cities and institutions in Spain to this day use the double-headed Roman eagle. The city of Toledo, Spain and the province of Zamora, Spain are just few of many examples: see Coat of arms of Toledo (Spain).

Same to you, italonigger, though no need to hide behind your meme flag.

back to your shithole, ahmed

>literally shitskin central of Europe
>calling other countries shitholes

Aww, poor little italonigger.

WE

Attached: 1441403969338.jpg (700x1744, 337K)

The US and China are going to clash over Africa and the Pacific. Russia is going to attack the EU.

Germanic pagans were canon and accepted by Romans, Christians religion is wholly foreign and of an enemy tribe, the Jew.

HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS HAIL ZEUS

Dios, Deus us a pagan God.

Jesus, all apostles were all barbarians and you would be a barbarian slave of rome, catholics are enemy of the west Greco Roman civilization.

Jews and all semites were barbarians.

Christian barbarians destroyed greco rome, not Germsnic pagans.

Nazis were a pagan Euro civilization free from judeo christianity, 1 pagan nazi is worth 10 jew slaves

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

ayo’, estas diciendo we kiked the “we wuz roman emperor” title?
*destroys roman empire
*ruins europe another 5 times
halt up, du sagst
*destroys europe again
wir waren
*converts to islam
wir waren Roman Fuhrers?

"true heir"
That would be impossible to really determine. Try to think of even a single international power with Western European origins, that doesn't have at least some ties back to the Roman empire. Just look at the US. We're an ocean, away, but almost all of our institutions are based on the Republic of Rome.

Hell if it wasn't for the fact that Islam anally reamed the mid-east, most nations there would have a great deal of Roman heritage.

Straya.

Attached: aus.jpg (275x183, 8K)

We'll both eastern and western Rome officially became Christian in 380 and abolished the degenerate system which was a universalist cult which offered sacrifices to every ethnic regional deity(Semitic, Celtic, Egyptian) they came across to increase harvest.

rome is in italy you retards

This.

According to pic related, Spain's biggest mistake was not investing in itself. You guys got so filthy rich from your colonies that you literally got everyone else to make your stuff (wool products, ships, etc) and did not educate/train your own people in the slowly-evolving industrial evolution occurring in Europe. So when times got bad and England and Netherlands started muscling in overseas, Spain suffered terribly - as suppliers were no longer loyal, money dried up and Spain - for the most part - could not help itself, and thus declined.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (333x500, 42K)

>USA.

Military expansionist, massive growth of the state, rampant inflation/QE, Hordes of migrants with foreign allegiances, sexual degeneracy, over taxation...

Seriously its the Collapse of Rome all over again

Attached: Carthage Aeneas and Achates.jpg (1280x828, 257K)

Technically the Turks.

Me, lol.

>we be like romanz n sheit

Fucking cringe

Attached: 1510064627333.png (560x590, 13K)

Shh...don't spoil it.

>t. roman rape baby

How does it feel knowing the only attractive british women are half italian?

Attached: kaya.jpg (630x630, 52K)

Russia being the rightful inheritor ended with the nikolas

>posts a 6/10

state of memeflags

Totally agree.

Our governors always were (and are) terrible. The monarchs didnt give a damn about the people, it was obscene to work the land or be industrious (for the aristocrats I mean), there were a huge number of aristocrats, just sucking from that new money and no one ever moved a finger to make something more than extract resources from America.

And the another problem, fucking crazy Catholicism and warmongering. When Spain started to get money, the rulers just got crazy about spending it in useless wars that killed our people and fckd our resources.Its true that the Spaniards had the best army and was the superpower into Europe, but it costed us way too much.

If well inverted, we could be in the top World leaders now, easy, instead of France that only had nigger tier colonies and Germany that not even had them.

Pretty sure it's Finland. Anyone have the chart?

Attached: 1475541397300.jpg (1528x898, 1.05M)

You're right. My mistake.

here's the 10/10 british women

Attached: anglos.jpg (707x748, 192K)

Latinoamerica is the true heir of Rome.

> (OP)
>Russia being the rightful inheritor ended with the nikolas
Begone, anti-russian shill. The new lineage of russian mutts is about to take control.

Come on, Italy wans't even a thing until recently. You can't claim the Roman throne if you have no achievements as a country. You don't even have a king.

Attached: 1502842267678.jpg (148x153, 7K)

>have no achievements as a country

fuck off monkey

Attached: italynotwhite.jpg (1992x1226, 1.83M)

Attached: 1494251059992.png (1328x1140, 89K)

I said as a country.
What we call "Italy" started in 1871.

>You don't even have a king
do UMAs even study roman history?

uuuuuuuuuurp

g-god's not real morty

wubba lubba dub dubb

They still do.

Attached: Cretans.jpg (800x563, 333K)

Until 1917 Russia. HRE, secondary until early 1800

Bitch Dante was talking about a unified Italy in the 1300 and no doubt people have been talking about it much before that

>no achievements
>is part of G8
Cry more uma delicia

Cringe

Finland is true heir of Roman Empire

Attached: 1471640962254.jpg (1572x1920, 200K)

What do you think of my edit?

Attached: Like Father, Talis Filius.png (417x425, 50K)

And Napoleon didn't help either.

Original Romans were BLACK MOORS so I'd say us.

Attached: .,.,wewuz.png (521x564, 396K)

I would say Russia because you already told it. Though the better issue is who is the heir of the Western Roman Empire.

All of Europe is Rome
Rome was a pan-unified Empire.
Why do you think Rome wanted to conquer Germania?
Because they wanted the Germans to turn into Romans.
Any European can call himself a Roman since we are all someway connected to Rome

Russia lost it when it went Soviet.

The title moved to Finland, and would have been inherited by our new King of Finland, (a Prince that accepted from Germany) but we became a Constitutional Parliamentary Democracy instead (which is still acceptable as heir for title of Roman Empire)

You hopefully dont believe this?

Despite turning Soviet Russia did not lost it as the Soviets were just usurpers. Finland illegally seceded from Russia and it does not inheriting the russian crown.

According to your logic Lithuania has the same claim as Finland. It was also originally a monarchy.

US government is based on the roman republic. On top of that, we have the culture of violence that romans seemed to share.
There is no people on earth who believes in violence the way the american people do.

No one. Rome died when Constantinople fell(arguably in 1204). Everything after it was just Russians and German we wuzing.

So you dont consider the Paleologian restoration as true Byzantium?

What about the Latin Empire?

They have loads of achievements. They just manged to become a fuck up after the united ironically, and that came down to poor military leadership.

Armenia was the last part of Rome to fall to the Turks.

I don't understand why so many people have such troubles with distinguishing between a people and a state, especially considering the distance that existed between medieval rulers and their subjects. The fact that most Frenchmen, for instance, were ruled by a single king during the middle ages while Italians had different elites doesn't really make much of a difference as far as Italians and Frenchmen as a people go.

Nation-states are a very recent thing for everyone.

Attached: 1464718757530.jpg (540x960, 31K)

The Paleologians tried but failed. They lost almost everything the regained in only 140 years.

fixed it for ya

Attached: fixed.png (1560x1028, 344K)

Germanic peoples.

The unification of Italy consisted in kicking ass Spain and Austria
Preety much an archivment
Then fascism
Nobel prizes
Musics...
Cars...
Milano capital of the shopping and fashion
Cinema...
Without mention all the goods thing in USA since they were southerns