Germanys bundeswehr is weak

>germanys bundeswehr is weak
Hahaha our new generation tank makes planes and ships obsolete you faggots

>our tank alone could take over europa alone in 14,5 days and our tank even has anti nuke technology....

Hahhahah what now amerishit heh what will you do against us

>it is estimated that 1000 new generation german tanks could destroy the entire military power of the united states

Attached: 1513624073374.png (801x733, 649K)

shut up kike

>Building super-tanks for Ahmad
What could go wrong

>planes
>obsolete

Pic of only good German tank.

Attached: 1436388573176.jpg (800x445, 77K)

Attached: 1442991161450.jpg (444x467, 214K)

Guess who is going to buy them

Attached: 798797976.jpg (752x423, 122K)

>anti nuke technology.
prove it. links.

Attached: 1507253239470.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>germans building us weapons to win over the world
allahuagbar my fellow german

Attached: 1497895680011.jpg (620x372, 67K)

This cunt is just shit posting ignore and move on. Our army is a shit show

Subhumans are just jealously

mm
depleted
uranium
4000 rpm

Attached: a-10.jpg (600x408, 44K)

That thing is outdated as fuck vs any european/Asian nation
Those things would drop like flies even in the Balkans..

>4 Cis_manner/Frauen/Inter-Trans-Queer/Hamster
>Fair-Trade
>Fair-Trade

what is the rest of this image saying

its a good thing depleted uranium and tungsten are still legal as ammunition... whoops nope its not.

>Russia gives a shit about international law

Attached: 1510686360757.png (691x649, 773K)

This

you should learn how to (germanic language) ENGLISH, you stupid dumb-fuck....nice b8,ma8,am i la8, i regr8 - Deutschland über Alles.

The gun can't defeat mid 80s tech. It can absolutely shred technicals and shitty "fortified" structures made out of cinder blocks and sandbags though. The A-10's best asset is it's ability to bring shitload of munition under it's wing since it's not some meme "stealth" plane that needs to carry it internally. In an actual war the A-10 would be flipping tanks or getting mobility kills by dropping JDAM right next to or on top of main battle tanks.

Germans are in all kind of fetish positions beside angling their armor... I swear.

However

Centauro and ariete for life

Attached: centauro_b1.jpg (600x400, 139K)

sweetie...

Nice technical specs, tank is indeed impressive and LGBTQA-friendly. Very progressive and diverse!

>4 cis-manner/inter-queer/hamster

Use it to drive the amerimutts out or keep letting Jamal cuck you.

Attached: 1519322089553.png (547x626, 18K)

Any german actually read what is written there?

OP are you blind or just retarded b8?

>it is estimated that 1000 new generation german tanks could destroy the entire military power of the united states

Nigger you what, how will tanks stop nukes?

Not when used correctly so almost never but imagine the Ukrainian war if Ukrainians had them

No !
I learned Latin in school !
What more do you expect from a barbarian ???

Mass reproduce like rabbits, then come into my noir shaped country and bleach the niggers out of us.

Dude...can se have old germany back?

And getting blown out of the sky by an illiterate peasant with a mass produced manpad or the nearest SPAAG like a shills, A-10s, no stealth, slow-350kmph, engagement envelope only 1200m, oh against anybody other than Afghan fking peasants- you'll get your shit kicked in

Why would you call it b8? Vegetarian Main Gun and shells filled with love and confetti is the ultimate weapon against bigotry and misogyny. Only an unrepentant nazi would suggest otherwise. You aren't a nazi, are you?

Pshhht like the u.s. signs any arms agreements or even the Geneva convention.

my friend , working on it all the time....
may god bless your family --and mine.
HEIL HITLER .

>British version of the Sherman with 17bounder gun

that's the joke

>Hahaha our new generation tank makes planes and ships obsolete you faggots
Your picture is of a Leopard 2A4. Don't remember when that tank entered service, but considering the Leopard 2A7 is in widespread service it is pretty old.
>our tank alone could take over europa alone in 14,5 days and our tank even has anti nuke technology....
Pretty much all tanks have what can be defined as "anti-nuke technology." Its called an air filter so radiation won't kill your crew.

Germany won't make 1,000 new tanks, it is doubtful they will make any new tanks. A large part of the reason the Leopard 2 is so common is because Germany got rid of much of their tank stores after the cold war ended and thus was selling them for far cheaper than other western tanks. America never demilitarized and Britain never had as big a focus on armoured warfare during the later 20th since they would by necessity have to support any armoured force in continental Europe while Germany would be fighting in its home territory.

would still get BTFO by either burger armor or vatnik armor

See
The a10 is not meant for initial assault. It's purpose is past the time when the enemy still has an Air Force or anti~air assets. It's a fixed wing close combat support meant for when you already gained air superiority. It can take numerous ground based hits as well and has been upgraded with anti-g2a missile abatement. It's job is to be a heavy duty assault helicopter that doesn't hover and is cheap as balls to maintain and run sorties.

Oh and we have thousands of them.

That's adorable Fritz but you really don't know what we're capable of.

Attached: Advanced Projects.jpg (1011x1391, 408K)

NTM Germany basically completely depends on the US fore defense. Especially if during the war they ran out of overtime funding....

One A10. Checkmate brainlets

The only country I even know of developing new vehicles and not just revising old ones is Russia. Even then it's more or less taking key features that other nations have had for a while(EG Abrams crew protection) and adding onto it.

At this point they are taking the reins from USA and trying to move the tech forward it seems. Wherein USA has fallen into the "revision" phase or focusing all their money on gimmicky shit like the F-35.

Watching you brainlets claim an A10 is anything other than the perfect tank killing machine is adorable.

Didn't I just read about an entire class of German Destroyer that was an epic fail?

nuke frankfurt and munich and the ruhrgebiet

sweetie, you think you know things... but you do not.

*destroyes your multimillion euro tank whit a missile worth few thousands*

Attached: a0f84a8f2be4f0b2e3bec47cf4e989b1bdcbed81.jpg (380x250, 20K)

Kek, the last Germans worth a damn died in Nuremberg

Attached: IMG_6493.jpg (700x558, 86K)

>Where the debt money went.

>heil Hitler
Faschist entdeckt!

Attached: IMG_6684.jpg (736x414, 77K)

We could wipe you off the map in less than a minute, Fritz. Tread lightly.

Good luck getting trough the alps with tanks you dumb kraut.

Broomsticks cant clear entrenched positions

You have hundreds not thousands. And any competent army would shoot that shit down with a manpad. Good against dune coons though.

>what is anti-ballistic shield

shiptars bringing the bants. i hate you guys but i appreciate you.

OP daily mission - "Coontact"
>trigger the nigger
>mission successfull

Hardest i've laughed all day. Thank you Hans

American tanks are gonna have star wars shields soon
cuckmate

>tanks
>that literally drive on the actual ground

laughable

the next big war will be fought on the internet and in space

Attached: E6DBFFE1-26DF-4FD3-A32D-0529F809EE9C.png (1200x627, 521K)

>germany again over-relying on panzers

didn't learn you lessons hans?

>Frauenbeauftragte

Attached: no.jpg (225x225, 9K)

He's never heard of brrrrrrt Sup Forums

>Munition:
>Konfetti
>Liebe
>viel Liebe

Attached: 1516087284425.jpg (533x388, 75K)

>Pedalantrieb
>Empfang positiver Energie
>vegetarische gulaschkanone

Wo hast du das her?
Ich lach mich hier kaputt

Attached: 1519882436501.gif (500x391, 535K)

>self deprecating humor
You are not German, are you?

Attached: laugh in german.jpg (495x771, 25K)

You sir shouldn't be to serious on this thread... :/
>Choose your weapon!
>Pausenclown

Poland can easily crush germany in the current year due to having superior morale and troop quality.

You're being idiotic if you think otherwise, German troops are fucking USA-tier and would get their shit stomped just like in that Syrian skirmish. Guess what? The toys didn't help against the zealous jihadists.

Attached: (((Übermensch))).jpg (1000x680, 127K)

>Germany
>Army

We have a better fucking navy than you you pathetic excuse of a country

And the next stupid faggot who fall for it...
>hyper intelligent Sup Forums retard
Fuck it... I don't give a shit anymore.

>regurgitating a meme that is spammed here as a joke

Does your tanks shield you from radiation?
What about a tactical nuke a shy 2 km away?

but its a nice project either way and I'm happy you have a light in your life.

Israel lets you guys have tanks? Since when?!

Aren't 80% of German tanks beyond repair? I remember reading somewhere that it was a good thing to allow for a more "peaceful" society.

Keep producing war machines Germany, and don't stop! I have faith in you! Hail the Nordic Ideal!

Attached: Mikkel Jensen2.jpg (800x992, 242K)

You get inferior weaponry, no reason why mongrel modern Greeks need super advanced tank. If need be we will defend you if you are attacked.

>No unmanned turret
>in 2018
>fires love confetti
absolute state of german panzers nowadays.

bump

>tanks
>in 2018
The battleship of land forces. Putin secured Crimea with RPG-equipped infantry.

You retards wont do shit. If u try to pull off something again. The whole NATO will turn on u and ur cities will be bombed to ashes. You want another Dresden, krautie ?