Blend S

i dont get how anyone can enjoy this show when the all the girls who are supposed to appeal to specific niche's are completely fake. like i dont understand how someone can feel anything when knowing that all the characters are being completely disingenuous. i mean it completely ruins everything about it you know at that point its just words coming out of their mouths that arent actually representitive of their true motives such as the loli for example. knowing shes a 40 year old hag cunt completely makes all of the cute moments when shes ACTING FUCKING PRETENDING completely worthless.

idk. i cant see anyone but underage's liking this show. or if you do like you must be attracted to the characters personality tropes of when they are out of character.

In related news OP has recently won the Paralympic gold medal for swallowing dicks.

Stop being autistic.

I thought the autistic meme was a just a meme, but now I see there is some truth to it.

You're probably retarded if you don't understand you're supposed to appreciate their real personnalities. Everytime they act its merely for comedic purpose.

Anime characters aren't real

I like to see a cute girl being forced to be sadistic, it wakes up some unknown fetishes of mine.

What I don't understand is how ANYONE could like Maika.

Maika is a complete SHIT.

I don't know how anyone can enjoy movies when the actors are only enacting roles either, and I also happen to be a gigantic pleb who can't see the charm of a legal loli. I would also use reddit abbreviations here but I'm not feeling lazy enough for that today.

What subs are you nerds using for this?

You are not real.

>68 KB, 598x426
I'll tell you if you post a non-eyecancer version of that image.

prove it

Sorry but your caricature of an Sup Forumsnon is awful. Please return to I hope you get lots of upvotes with your thread.

>or if you do like you must be attracted to the characters personality tropes of when they are out of character.
No shit retard, I like Kaho for being a genki girl, not a tsundere, like everyone else does.

Its called gap moe you uncultured fuck.

oh my someone on Sup Forums with shit taste what a surprise.

i got bored of genki girls by 2005 grow up and watch more than 200 anime newfag.

the main reason why i cant enjoy a show like this is because every time maika calls me a pig or something the like i feel nothing because i know she doesnt truly see me as gutter trash like she should.

so which subs?

Kill yourself.

No deal

Whoever calls others "underage" are themselves underage.

So you are too?

real talk though why is maika so shit?

I want Maika to step on my balls and berate me

>How can anyone possibly like Maid Dragon if dragons aren't real

So OP is basically Jaden Smith?

If what I said fits you that's not my problem.
Now, take it easy.

because they're real fucking dragons are you autistic? in their universe they exist and by part that anime exists in our universe so they exist in ours aswell, in a way.

I'm glad it's flopping

It's not.

it is.

>you don't like what I like so you must be ignorant
Come on, user. You can't honestly be that far up your own ass.

Prove it.

so which subs?

make me.

Touche.

**1,076位/**1,560位 (***,*84 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/12/27 ブレンド・S 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
**2,593位/**2,486位 ○ (***,*66 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/12/27 ブレンド・S 1(完全生産限定版) [DVD]

Still to early to tell to be honest. Let's see in 3 weeks if it remains with this ranking.

Thanks, user. I think you're right, it's probably too early to tell.

cough em up dork

>being a salesfag

Actually kill yourself. Right now.

>posts tumblr screencap
>tells others to kill themselves

What would her sadistic blowjob feel like?

>Still hasn't killed himself yet.

>Implying she'd put her mouth anywhere near you're dirty donger.

Literally feeling op. Diseappointing, i wont watch more

> YWN have Maika step on you and call you trash
> YWN get looked down upon by Maika

Why even live?