Winter or Summer uniforms? Which do you prefer?

Winter or Summer uniforms? Which do you prefer?

Summer by far. Winter uniforms can be spruced up with things like scarfs and fluffy coats, but at the core, sweater seifuku and ankle skirts are just ugly.

Fucking pleblord

Winter since it can go with pantyhose. Anyone who says otherwise is a pleb.

How about both, and they change periodically throughout the year? Maybe seasonally.

Definitely winter, long baggy sleeves are just cuter, and with the summer uniform there is too much skin color.(assuming no tight-high stockings/socks)

Winter uniform with pantyhose > summer uniform > winter uniform without panyhose.

Patrician taste,

Pantyhose are disgusting though. Pleb tier fetish.

They both make my weewee hard and my heart throb so it's hard to say. Bare legs and pantyhose are too good.

Kill yourself you shitstain.

I love kneesocks

For some reason I like winter uniforms with heavy coats (although they aren't technically worn during class so I don't know if they count) + short skirts.

Casual clothes > any uniform

fucking shit-taste normie faggot

Summer, and it's not even a contest.

Winter

Summer.
It has a chance of showing armpits.

I want to fuck her in the butt

Poncho

No you don't.

I really like the puffy sleeves on the winter uniform.

Are there any other anime that depict this?

Please rape me

Which is this? This one.

summer

/thread

Always Winter. I don't remember ever liking Summer uniforms.
The change in Hibike hurt the most

>/threading your own thread

Wrong opinion. Ankle skirts are the most pure thing and anyone who think otherwise are slut-enablers and has pleb taste.

Summer a best.

Post more Lum-chan.

Why are there more Urusei Yatsura threads now?
No one talked about it before.

I don't know, but I want more.

Summer uniform with winter shirt.

Summer uniforms are hotter but winter uniforms are comfier. It's not fair to compare them when they're so vastly different.

Winter for sure

Blazers are sex

>Winter or Summer uniforms
>almost the same
As a person from a country with +30C in summer and -30C in winter I'll never understand the point.

Am I the only one that just plain doesn't like school uniforms and gets tired of seeing them in anime all the time?
I mean, I know that as High school students they HAVE to wear them, but it makes for unimaginative and boring character designs. I wish they came up with excuses to have the plots take place outside of high school so they wouldn't have to be wearing them.

WHAT THE FUCK? Did she die?

you should try stretching occasionally

I've heard people with legs do this thing where they put their asses on solid surfaces and let their weight rest on them. I think it's called "sitting".

What's wrong here? It's called twisting your abdomen.

You'd be able to do it if you weren't so fat.

Lum is sitting on the desk and turning her shoulders 90 degrees to the right while crossing her legs. I see what you mean though. The lines on her skirt don't intersect, so she looks like she is snapped in two.

How exactly is the longer skirt in the winter uniform ought to help? If anything, shouldn't the skirt go a little past the wrist and before the ankle if it was really meant for winter?

heh fat people cant twist

What a twist

>go a little past the wrist and before the ankle
what?

Aren't the legs still exposed for a uniform meant for winter?

Alright let me tell you this.
Summer Uniforms are wonderful because you can see more. But sometimes, seeing more isn't necessarily good.
What drove the adrenaline in our heart is our imagination. If she wears more, you can imagine more of what lies beneath the clothing compared to the restriction set by summer uniforms.
Why restrict our imaginations when it can be free? Therefore winter uniforms are obviously better.

The obvious answer is bunny outfits.

Consider that iconic anime uniforms are usually winter uniforms instead of summer ones and I think you have your answer.

Lum is the best.

Winter

Winter.

I think Sup Forums's consensus is that winter uniforms are best.

There is only one correct answer for Lum