Why don't you date Christian women?

Why don't you date an attractive Christian woman user? They are just as hot as Stacey. But they believe in God, aren't sluts, don't have sex with Chad every weekend, aren't drinking every night. Devout to being religious. Don't judge you before they get to know you.

Attached: g.jpg (608x342, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
vimeo.com/160149111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>falling for this trap
being born again doesn't restore their hymen

They aren't going for frat bros that sex everything they look at

Literally best women to date

I've never met one, I'm not sure they exist in England

No but if they're above a certain age they've realized their sexual market value is going to plummet and have latched onto the church.

The only legitimately worthwhile Christfag bitches are the young ones who haven't been to college yet and have had super sheltered upbringings.

Find a Church in a university town.

Why don´t you have a christian dog?

Your question is retarded. Women aren´t capables of philosophy or having personal values.

Attached: 1515078609227.jpg (1672x2533, 340K)

That isn't the case if you meet Christian girls in college.

because they are rock stupid, mentally unstable, and believe wholesale lies as truths.

no thanks.

never been to Church

no, and will never be deceived.

I'm in my 30s. Attended a church youth group in high school. All my friends from High school are total messes, especially the women. Ones I knew from church are all doing great, never roasties, all married with kids or successful careers or both.
Also they've all held their looks much better than the stacies who have morphed through drugs, mitochimerism or both.
OPs advise is rock solid.

lol

Attached: christcuck.jpg (777x5450, 1.59M)

Most Christian women are cum dumpsters and bitches. And they get away with it because so many Christian men are white knights.

They cheat on you with Jesus, think about it and I ain't ready to get cucked by a jew yet

>aren't sluts
Hahaha, that's hilarious. They're all sluts because they're told it's okay they're sluts.

I'm a recovering homo combat vet, thrown into nihilism when ISIS rolled into Mosul, a city I nearly died to protect and also accused to rape by one who came on to me.. it destroyed my career and Isis destroyed everything I felt made my life worth while. I realized homosexuality was synonymous with mental illness. After debating suicide bombing the VA headquarters i decided to try religion in desperation. I ended up meeting a beautiful redpilled catholic women at my church and explained my sob story. She had compassion for me and reached a part of me I didn't know existed. She helped lead me to God and now I lead her as a man. We are engaged and I love her more than anything I've loved in my life. Christian women save.

I actually where at church and a catholic school.

I'm not pro or against christianity, the point is women are gregary animals, not thinkers.

It doesn´t matter she tags herself as christian or wathever, she is going to do whatever is convinient to her and doesn´t get her in shame in her social group.

Women aren´t men. They aren´t christians nor any kind of believe system participants.

Attached: 1518207746829.jpg (614x768, 98K)

Good christian girls with healthy family relationships have higher standards that I meet right now. Self improvement and money matter.

Everyone wants to date an attractive, traditional WHITE woman.

Now, as a monkey, I can say there is a slang here for protestant church girls being sluts. The "church girl" thing is like the biggest bait ever...

The same reason why I don't date people of different races. I'm not a Christian so I don't go over there and steal their women.

>Why don't you date Christian women?
Because I'm married to one and we have kids. I'm just not sure she'd be OK with me dating anyone.

>I'm Mr. Memeflag, look at me!

>don't have sex with Chad every weekend
What if I am Chad?

Because they wait for sex until marriage.

I knew one Christian girl in my HS, she was hot as fuck, kinda brownish, think of latinas in US. The tits man, the ass. She was hot as fuck, polite.

She is med school now, she was dating Chad that time, I knew him, the bloke broke up with her after 5 months cuz she didnt want to give him pussy.

example two, I am currently in CS, I know a girl from my class, super cute blondie, I was crushing on her hard, stalked her facebook and insta, and it was full of Christian pictures, quotes etc.. She goes every weekend on Sunday Mass and goes couple of time annualy to those Christian youth trips or shit like that.

Anyways I got super friendly with her, learned together, went out for foods and drinks, clubbing and stuff.

We started dating after being friends for 3 months, she only gave me blowjobs and didnt want to have sex. No matter explaining to her that by giving me bj its already "sin", that it literally doesnt matter, but she kept saying she wont sleep with a guy until he marries her.

I was stuck with this girl for a fucking year then broke off.

Fuck the Christian girls, I fucking hate them, every single of them is hot as fuck and not having sex until you ring her.

Because pol browsers are generally basement dwellers and no real christian women wants us..

on literal dating sites like okcupid and shit like that, there are ACTUAL god fearing white girls here who believe their virginity and sex should be saved for marriage. 20 year old good-looking virginal right-wing white girls here in fucking southern california.

from this I know it's the 19 year old faggots infesting this board (in addition to shitskins) who are the roastie posting incel niggers who are SO FURIOUS with the state of their sex lives that they come on here and shill against white women, religious women, and so on, day in and day out.

don't believe the angry emotional shilling you see on here.
don't take the jewish MGTOW pill.
don't fucking curse the world and lash out at it for a literally perfect woman not having fallen in your lap.
you get exactly what you deserve. and if what you're getting isn't good enough then YOU aren't good enough so fucking take care of yourselves you faggots.

Attached: 1517196726382.jpg (640x960, 97K)

Christian women in my university town are hot. I’d rather date a hot Christian girl that won’t give up her virginity until you ring her than a hot slut that gives it up immediately to fray bros. These women have values. Also, I agree with the right leaning conservative values.

American christians are just culturally christian and most of the women are just as slutty as any other stacy.

Attached: 1507655588942.png (877x746, 361K)

All churches will have a few hardcore virgin Jesus girls
Even though they are probably rare in the UK I guarantee they exist

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

vimeo.com/160149111