WARNING TO LONDON ANONS

Warning to any London anons heading to Speakers' Corner tomorrow for the Martin Sellner speech.

London antifa have organized and look like they'll be attending. Expect the usual shenanigans. They attacked Tommy Robinson and his camerawoman earlier on and it looks like they're in the "punch a nazi" mood.

Attached: antifa.jpg (627x450, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mtX9EAMEcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Punching nazis is SO last year

This is literally gonna be controlled opposition vs controlled opposition so that the media have something to write about. A bunch of thugs including Tommy Robinson will probably show up and it's gonna turn into a shitshow on purpose.

Watch and see. Screencap this post.

I betcha it’ll be a big nothin

Bring Molotov cocktails. Your country is lost and you need to fight.

Q predicted this

>controlled opposition vs controlled opposition
go home shareblue shill

Should I show up and video or is it a waste of time?

just pull down their face covers, put it on camera and make sure ttheir parents know they joined a terrorist organization instead of studying.

Show up

Go. You guys have to stick together.

Only if you at pussy without some basic self defence stuff you shouldn't go, but otherwise if you are mam enough go.

These antifa idiots are going to get themselves murdered eventually.

Heading there tomorrow morning and meeting some lads before going to Speakers Corner. I have wanted a face off and to test my mettle with Antifa for years.

Attached: 1519206494218.png (500x465, 158K)

I thought I saw the word gay in there and it made me really confused.

Come mate, you could be the guy to record the next big meme event

>eventually

Attached: mario kart 8.jpg (1482x1000, 205K)

Go fucking fight them you bongs or don't post here ever again

Is Sellner going to be there?

There's no point otherwise.

>britts are fighting britts
>polandball sees opportunity

Attached: 1517591425574.png (800x800, 261K)

Did he regret that back tattoo so much he demanded it be censored?

This, there should be a whole squad of people there whose only job is to dart in, remove face covering, and zip away fast as fuck to do it again. No fighting, just pull bandanna and run. Tons of people doing this, AND a backup crew with small, easy to hold cameras and cellphones just videoing everything to review later. Again don't fight, don't engage, don't let them grab your filming device either, just bob and weave. Unmask, film, escape. Then hit another target. Just imagine the confusion and consternation which would ensue.

traitors are not british

they don't belong to any nation

>This, there should be a whole squad of people there whose only job is to dart in, remove face covering, and zip away fast as fuck to do it again. No fighting, just pull bandanna and run. Tons of people doing this, AND a backup crew with small, easy to hold cameras and cellphones just videoing everything to review later. Again don't fight, don't engage, don't let them grab your filming device either, just bob and weave. Unmask, film, escape. Then hit another target. Just imagine the confusion and consternation which would ensue.
Fucking organize and DO THIS.

Kill yourself.

I wish I could be there to smash their commie fucking faggot antifa faces, I hope you gather every millwall hool and curbstomp them.

yeah he's going to be there.

this

Extreme ideologies attract retards

been watching too many Green Street Rebels sven

Sellner is in jail fuck face

this

Antifa tend to be a big disorganised mass.

My advice to any bros going tomorrow is FORM A FUCKING LINE. An organised, strong, shoulder to shoulder line. DO NOT be a disorganised mob like antifa.
When one of the antifa goons breaks away from the mass, you pull him behind the line and let the boys behind you unmask and film them.

11:30 on a sunday, fucking pathetic, i'm there at 9

We had a thread about antifa tactics earlier,most of it was autistic battle-plans and medieval warfare larping but there were a few points to know:
>The weak ones are in the rear, easy targets if they start getting violent to scare the rest into stopping.
>Simply bringing a stick and some makeshift shield, no-matter how big, can go a long way. A shield on its own is probably a better idea for the UK, be defensive, not offensive.
>Using red ink sprays is perfectly legal if you feel threatened, use it if you have any, this marks members out, disorientates them, ruins their outfit forever, makes their skin bright red for up to a week and helps police identify the lawbreakers.
>Do not underestimate stink-bombs, a handful of them chucked into an antifa gathering will make them stink like shit for days, ruin their clothes, will distract and disorientate them, weakening their group if not outright dispersing them
>Liquid ass and a water pistol will ruin antifa, they will smell worse than shit for days and will also have ruined clothes, but this time worse. hell enough liquid ass could have them puking on the spot. Liquid ass on their mask will force them to demask them selves and be humiliated as they will stink of rancid shit for days.
>They put women in the front to play on mens weakness of chivalry, don't fall for it, treat them like any other person in their terrorist group, that is hit back if they hit you.
>They will be loud and obnoxious, if you can help keep them as far away from the speaker as you can then more people will hear the speech.

In the UK, you must be defensive, better to block them getting close than go on the offensive. That being said punch back they they punch first.

Attached: 1485789075828.jpg (604x391, 48K)

IT'S MOTHER'S DAY FFS!!!

I met Martin Sellner on a book fair last year, he's like 175cm (5'9) or something. He's a good guy though, maybe not completely aware of all (((problems))), but a good guy.

record, we need live footage

youtube.com/watch?v=1mtX9EAMEcg

Now I want to attend to just to see the shitstorm, where is it gonna be?

Attached: images (1).jpg (205x246, 5K)

hmm if I knew about this in advance i would have come. I am really no fan of these faggots, but you side with anyone against antifa. You don't have to agree with people all the time either, it's not how it works, you will never find anyone you agree 100% with anyways

It's funny that the only person I ever had a rational political conversation with was a smelly old labour supporter who came into work every day. And you know why it was rational? Because she didn't try to shut out my opinions, realised there was some common ground, and most importantly listened.

It feels so basic but in our rapidly decaying society these people are a dying breed.

Wasn't the only "person" that died that fat cow who suffered a heart attack?

Probably contains faggotry on level that is unacceptable in US media.

Post links to any public webcams ITT pls

hyde park at 11.30AM you retard it's even in the fucking OP image

Time to kick the living fuck out of some ANTIFA cunts

Attached: gasnow.jpg (874x874, 121K)

You people better not pussy out, I expect to wake up to antifa getting the shit kicked out of them.

Attached: 1515371507240.gif (478x268, 3.85M)

Pic related

Attached: welcome to britain.png (1119x1067, 1.29M)

do it user
you might film the next moldilocks
>there should be a whole squad of people there whose only job is to dart in, remove face covering, and zip away fast as fuck to do it again
this
>An organised, strong, shoulder to shoulder line.
gud idea bong
top-tier post user

Jesus fuck 6:30am normal time. I mean I’ll be up but I wasn’t expecting a show that early.

Fucking computer

Attached: words to live by.jpg (538x253, 24K)

Fight back if you're actually going. Antifa is only successful when people aren't fighting back.

Thomas Rubenstein

Attached: rubenstein.jpg (1200x800, 761K)

Dress in black like antifa
Go into their midst
Then use you imagination
Bring the antifa pathetic little shill scum the pain and suffering they've ever had and deserve so their delusions of oppression become their reality.

It's the noble thing to do.

This. Plus if any have molotovs hairspray or oil them in advance so they harm none but themselves

Get as many faces photo'd for pol as you can. It is the noble thing to do.

What of throwing something on the masks that stings so THEY have to pull their own masks off?

As soon as anybody stands up and fights the (((left))) they are immediately slandered in the worst ways by the rest of the right.

Just go home, Martin. Go home and fuck Brittany. The white race isn't worth saving.

t kike

Dress as antifa to fight antifa and then claim to be the left.