Convert Or Burn

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

How to get saved
youtu.be/V8xZTVKx0Dc

Attached: A0D741D6-08B7-4D28-AAA2-AD4569186505.jpg (320x240, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk
youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE
youtube.com/watch?v=FF0F8YjT1og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you cannot be certain that any who convernt will burn nor vice versa

NONE can be certain that ANY person EVER will or will not enter Heaven, until we are there.... or not.

>How to get saved

thats perfectly intentioned but ive found that for whatever reason almost everyone in Christ threads are quite averse to watching any linked videos at all

Best to have an image with the info ready for them to read here.

God isn't real, dumbnuts.

Also funny to note that James is anglocized "Jacob" whom became Israel

So king james is basically saying

"King Israel version" of the Word of God

amazing, no?

Then you have chosen death.

Imagine the agony in the heart of your maker, Christ, whom died for you and suffering 100 billion deaths worth of pain upon the cross, along with all the weight of all of the sin of all of those lifetimes, who know will miss your company for all of eternity if you meet your last breath having not deviated from that state of mind.

Lets keep this thread going

Here is my preferred Bible and edition/printing of it.

It is the best English of today.

THe original was best for English of its day and maybe 200 years hence.

Attached: 9781433605093.front03.jpg (1600x1368, 199K)

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Attached: B859BFFF-F82E-4D6B-BAFF-4E12A93B7BFB.png (1653x949, 134K)

>t. mutt

yes?
and?

you still cant be 100% certain until you are actually there.

No lets talk Christian theology, the deeper the better.

No
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

Yeah you can. He said in that verse you can know

Please be serious, and put some modicum of effort into presenting yourself as Christ would:
well mannered
well spoken
compassionate
calm, collected
assertive, unwavering
most certainly adult like and mature
without cynicism, sarcasm, demeaning, belittling

>imagine trying to get people to believe in God but also exposing himself as a proddie
You won't get any converts this way buddy

Attached: 1422801893645.gif (216x216, 1.45M)

Still cant be certain in the ABSOLUTE
you can be so very close, but not absolutely

also,
the thing with instructions like these is just more "what" (do this, and this, and this)

But very little (to nothing) of just exactly HOW you do those things.

"Believe in Christ, give your heart/soul(mind) to him"

ok..... how?

>John: you can know
>you: you can't know but can think uoubare close

various fallacies, textbook ones

also haughtiness, arrogance, holier than thou, condescension....
basically not acting like Christ, acting acting antithetically to his manner and attitude

But im sure your way will do much better?
and because.....????

no.

Attached: 1477141959341.jpg (208x206, 4K)

If Christ could not be certain he would succeed through his ordeal, nor even survive the cross, none of us can be of absolute certainty we will enter paradise.

see

Jesus is the only way to eternal life. Without Him you have nothing but eternal death.

Fact

Because I am just like you a sinner, but i'm also within the bride of Christ, which is the Church.

God make u burn 4ever if u no believe he real

Attached: 1520351720687.png (418x408, 81K)

Which Church?
the church of all, everywhere, who have ever believed?

Or, and not NECESSARILY any wrong with this (but still possibly), some Church "of man", of this earth, with a name and physical presence?

Plus most people are scum and apologizing five minutes before you die is way, way, way too little too late.

Jesus founded only one Church.

not forever
satans greatest lie (or 2nd) is the eternity of the FIRE of gehenna, and not just the eternity of its finality

God is Just, but
*infinite agony for finite sins?
*saved living for endless ages (quadrillions and quadrillions++++ of years) knowing loved ones are in unspeakable agony every second?
*MORTAL beings somehow immortal to sustain then even in hell fire?
*many other such evidences of finiteness of hell, but eternality of its consequences
like: ALWAYS spoken of in the future tense
specifically: endless suffering never mentioned
(i will substantiate this if you wish)

see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
and much more importantly:
youtube.com/watch?v=RVQiR4satkk

Yes indeed
all whom believe in/upon Him
the new Israel, Jews of spirit

which has at time been express as an organized, named, properly righteous and observant entity (physical; buildings, budgets, etc) upon this earth, and also at times not, when it fell away and rejected Him as Israel of the flesh did

>Trying to convert people, who think the bible is a fairy tale, by using a verse from said bible.
That is like trying to convince a skeptic that ghosts exist by showing them the movie “Ghostbusters”. Are all religious people this retarded or just the Christians?

Check out BBC international they have some good videos about the Bible and they exclusively use KJV.

How do you know that the Bible is the truth?

Please use your sense.
It is vain to "preach to the choir"
where else is it more needed to preach the gospel than dens of evil,. such as this place?

and what would one use except the Word?
it says it many places it is sharper than any 2 edged sword:

READ this, it may be the most important sentence you ever read

Hebrews 4:12
"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

internal empirical evidence
internal to the mind of those touched by the holy spirit

different to all other "standard" empirical evidence

as impossible to describe in literal terms as anything of sight is to a blind (from birth) person

EXCEPT by the touch of the holy spirit upon them, though they are wholly ignorant, they be of willing heart/soul (mind)

so....
are you willing?
can you forgo your ego for some moments and humble yourself?

bump

how about not letting the thread die?

Attached: TheGreatBeardedDicksucker.gif (666x498, 88K)

Why is the bible correct? Why not the Koran? Both religions claim they are the one true religion and all other religions are false. You cannot use “faith” because both religions have very faithful devot followers that claim they can feel god through their religion.

Why isnt Hinduism the one true religion? It is much older than Christianity after all.

What about Buddhism? They seem to have the happiest followers. Why are they wrong?

Nice quote from the book but there many more players. I ll add a few well there s Lilith she holds a grudge against god, there are sensoi sansensoi, , protection angels, the heavenly counsel and gambling on our souls . And list of prophets or we as humans could just imagine the gods out of exsistance so it's not all doom and glum. We have options you know free will not to worship anything even when we acknowledged there I mean god and his lunatic creations

the koran has little to no prophecy, at least any validated by ANYTHING that has come to pass

see:
and:
>What about Buddhism?
>Why are they wrong?

There is either Christ, or some work purely of man/satan.

Christ:
"I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life."
No others.

>It is much older than Christianity after all.

It may seem that way here on this earth.

Besides, just look at the fruits of
Islam: pain and death and poverty, ignorance and spite and misery

Hinduism:
endless confusion, endless texts, unrecognizably discordant extremes of belief/practice, no unity, no certainty. To say nothing of its ritualistic savagery, insurmountable superstition, no good news to spread, much like buddhism all "good" fruits are inward, internal, held in small groups; it doesnt spread, let alone spread prosperity, just like the other 2

>What about Buddhism?

Whatever good fruits it seems to have, they are internal, squandered in solitude, and do not spread, and have not set alight the hearts of any good portion who hear, it has no good news, only oblivion at its end.

Just anything/everything by its FRUITS.
All religions, practices, beliefs, ideologies, everything.

take your meds

extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Attached: s.jpg (960x720, 100K)

Confirm Your Calling and Election

"His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. For if these qualities are yours and are increasing, they keep you from being ineffective or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For whoever lacks these qualities is so nearsighted that he is blind, having forgotten that he was cleansed from his former sins. Therefore, brothers,[g] be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall. For in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have. I think it right, as long as I am in this body, to stir you up by way of reminder, since I know that the putting off of my body will be soon, as our Lord Jesus Christ made clear to me. And I will make every effort so that after my departure you may be able at any time to recall these things."

Attached: treasures in heaven.jpg (400x308, 28K)

So the crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the dark ages dont count as fruits of Christianity? Christianity is one of the most violent and detrimental religions in history. One of the main reasons it is so popular today is because at one time in history if you were not Christian, you were murdered.

If you are going by the fruits of religion, on paper, Atheists are the most peaceful group.

Catholicism isn't Christianity, for one.

It was at the time the crusades were happening.

protestantism is not christianity

Bitching over denomination isn't a Christian trait either.

I won't have another thread that reaches the autosage thanks to religious shitflinging

>So the crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the dark ages dont count as fruits of Christianity?

most certainly not
now you are getting it

Just because a label (a word) is attached to something NEVER necessarily means it is at all apt/true

>If you are going by the fruits of religion, on paper, Atheists are the most peaceful group.

Nope, thats only if you are automatically going to believe that the label "christian" (or whatever you are dealing with in such judgements, whatever people have tacked on) is in fact, true

>meme flag
opinion invalidated

nope.
A very small portion of "catholicism" MAY have been christian, but after the nicene creed and since, you wont find a CROP of real Christianity in it

well
not all of it any way

just look to whatever portion of it keeps all 10 commandments, as they were when God wrote them upon the "stone" tables before moses

>I won't have another thread that reaches the autosage thanks to religious shitflinging

ok

good luck

*crop=drop
oops

Also most Protestant denominations aren't inherently Protestant because they don't follow outright the five solaes of the reformation. Genuine Protestants are found in Europe.

there are a FEW elsewhere, and even internationally

>Just because a label (a word) is attached to something NEVER necessarily means it is at all apt/true

If you aren’t counting the Spanish Inquisition, The Crusades, and The Dark Ages as “fruits of Christianity” then your judgements of Islam, and Hinduism are extremely hypocritical. Either every religion is responsible for all acts committed in their name, or none of them are. You cant have a double standard for your religion of choice. If you take away your hypocrisy, the only thing that differentiates your religion from others is the number of followers. Nazi germany has shown us that the majority is not always right.

When did superstitious nonsense become politics? Move this shit to Sup Forums where it belongs.

> then your judgements of Islam, and Hinduism are extremely hypocritical.

to a weak mind, i dont doubt that

but violence, force, wickedness etc are fully within the realms of standard teaching of those other 3 you mentioned, and entirely antithetical to Christ, by the words from his own mouth.

Shouldn't you judge the religions by the scriptures they revolve around?

Attached: 1520732758536.jpg (780x886, 226K)

What would be the most accurate description of non-believers?
>well mannered
>well spoken
>compassionate
>calm, collected
>assertive, unwavering
>most certainly adult like and mature
>without cynicism, sarcasm, demeaning, belittling
Yep. You actually have to tell the Abrahamic religions to behave this way.

p.s.
>Either every religion is responsible for all acts committed in their name, or none of them are.

false dichotomy
et al

> You cant have a double standard for your religion of choice.

nope
1 standard for all

>If you take away your hypocrisy,

not substantiated

> the only thing that differentiates your religion from others is the number of followers.

even if all else you say is true, that is not so

>Nazi germany has shown us that the majority is not always right.

right is subjective, i.e. within sapient minds, which is the only place(s) it can have any meaning

If you choose to hold anything other than the Almighty's judgements on righteousness/wickedness as true, then you have chosen death

but still, "subjective"

What would be the most accurate description of non-believers?

who?
where?
when?
according to who?
by whose measure?
non-believers of what?
etc etc

>Yep. You actually have to tell the Abrahamic religions to behave this way.

which?
according to who?
you get the point

Precisely. Atheism is merely an aggregation of non-believers with vastly differing characteristics. So when a theist claims, "an atheist is this, and atheist is that" then he is obviously lying as usual.

I like this one. Original English translation on the New Testament, but the spelling has been updated.

Attached: TyndaleNT.jpg (363x499, 27K)

Yes it is true Jesus Christ will judge you.

The only way to avoid hell for certain is to believe in Jesus Christ.

>The only way to avoid hell for certain
Which one?
The Greek Tartarus? A pit in the center of Hades for the worst of the worst?
The Zoroastrian House of Lies where you feed on rotten food?
The Babylonian Irkalla? Where you spend eternity eating dust?
The Frozen Helheim? Waiting for the corpse eating eagles to pick your bones clean?
The Buddhist Avici?
The Hindu Narak?
The Mongolian Kasyrgan?
The Aztec Mictlan?
Swedenborgian Space?

Which of these hells are YOU certainly not going to? The ones you don't believe in in? Great, because atheists don't believe in your hell, so they will certainly not be going there either, by your same logic.

>1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No more sea?

no necessarily lying, possibly just mistaken/misinformed

that may be what they understand to be the facts of the matter

Christ:
I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life.

There is no other way.
All of those other paths are are the wide and beautiful road to death

Immortal soul doesn't exist.

It doesn't even exist biblically..

"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

When you die, you're dead. The end. Game over.

Attached: 1518734550033.png (571x423, 331K)

true, except when you die the 1st death you still exist

it is not until one dies the second death that you dont exist

Sounds nice but this is itself demonic work.

You get one shot at eternal salvation. Embrace Christ or suffer forever. Forever.

Attached: 91211688-311d-4bac-ab48-192038dce554..jpg (1280x1024, 807K)

>Sounds nice but this is itself demonic work

watch the video
you can only hope to "disagree" if you dont hold to scripture

whatever you say, Jew

ah yes
i see youre right
and scripture is wrong

Take some deep breath even the book it self says the ending can be different it we can just get along op

typical jew argument with no source from the new testament, orthodox edition only

No one here wants to become a christcuck.

It's a dead religion, your idle threats aren't helping

>If Christ could not be certain he would succeed through his ordeal, nor even survive the cross,
What the fuck are you on about, soyboy? Jesus is God and knew very well exactly what he was doing. He said repeatedly that he would be crucified and resurected.

Read a book you functional illiterate secular normie shitweasel.

What version of the bible should I read. Trying to learn more about Christianity.

>Convert or Burn
All mainstream bibles have been compromised by the corrupt Masoretic text.

CHANGE YOUR BIBLE OR DENOUNCE THE DIVINITY OF CHRIST

>Masoretic Text vs. Original Hebrew
youtube.com/watch?v=VI1yRTC6kGE

>How Long Were The Israelites In Egypt?
youtube.com/watch?v=FF0F8YjT1og

Attached: the_septuagint_bible.jpg (411x600, 41K)