Raildex

So will we actually learn anything about the baby or will Hamazura just keep running around?

Will deserves to get her own physical body.

Will likely isn't real. Its Aleister fuckery or a demon.

Left or Right?

What if it's Will AND Aleister/demon that posses her from time to time to fuck with Touma/Accel?

Just make another clone without any personality whatsoever and plug it to the network

Why is Chimera so ugly?

I hope Accelerator gets a happy ending and marries Last Order or Worst.

He will. All the MCs willget happy endings

It's how your mind filters her appearance to prevent you from losing your sanity.

Too sexy for human comprehension

It could be Aleister fuckery that a demon took over

All three MCs will end the series happy and with their girls. This is not up for debate.

He can't marry girls who deep down love Touma and not him.

Your NTR fetish runs so deep you even want your fetish cucked. This won't happen.

Will is definitely "real", it's just that her intentions and goals might seem suspect. If Mina can get a body then Will should too.

Leave Touma to me.

>Marrying someone who hates you
>Accelerator deserving a happy end

Gee, do you work at Kamachi?

>he isn't a possibility
Look at this loser

Mie became Coronzon's vessel after hearing how crowley killed HP

Acqua soon

>Mie was meant to be an avatar
Guess that's one way to justify her random appearance.

>shitposting this hard

If you think that Kamachi is going to make this story edgy just because some literally who faggots on this board post that he will, you're retarded

How are they shitposting just because they stated a different opinion than yours? You're the shitposter for accusing them of shitposting with nothing to base it on

Jokes on you, I'm his anti-virus.

>8000+ gold coins
Im ready

Im Kamachi's cute cat AI

They aren't stating an "opinion" for the first half. They're stating incorrect things as facts. The second half is something Kamachi himself denies. All of the post is bait anyway.

If you think you can predict where he'll take the story as though you have some special insight into his writing then you're the retarded one. No one said he should be edgy.

Okay, edgelord. Keep thinking he's going to kill off MCs or give them fates worse than death. I won't be the one upset when the ending is happy for everyone

When Aleister mentions his possibilities, is it mentioned in the same way as Othinus' infinite possibilities in Japanese?

I wonder if they're the same thing, but quantified in different ways. Since Aleister stopped right before reaching that point, maybe that's what allowed it, and reaching magic god level combines all those possibilities into a single person, thus 50/50.

Thelema is about love and doing what you want so its obvious that everyone gets a happy ending. Even Kakine at the ocean has probaly found happiness already

What increases Tsuchi healing power from his skill?
Faith?

What's more powerful. The power of love or the power of friendship?

This. Its obvious everyone is going to end up happy with most everything important they want.

Did you bother to actually read the post, speedreader?

Fuck off to Fairy Tail threads.

Did you bother reading the novels, actual speedreader?

Ollerus needs you to wipe his ass for him Maid bitch

The heart

>Everyone gets a happy ending
>Except Frenda

Except the Kiharas, Coronzon, Aleister and Mugino, hopefully.

Mugino did far less than Accelerator

Mugino enjoyed it so its worse

Don't.

Is it time for Kingdom Hearts boys?

>Accel laughs like a maniac during some kills
>oh but it's okay because he still wanted someone to stop him
I don't think so.

Mugino also willingly chose the darkness, unlike Accelerator

None of the murders have been justifiable in this series thus far. Accel and Mugino are pretty much as bad as Aleister in terms of worst offenders.

>implying he made an effort to change things
The whole point of Touma clocking his ass was to motivate him to make that change. He had no one to blame but himself on that part.

I see you haven't read the later novels.

The state of this series and its fans.

>Mugino killed like 500 mobs with ITEM
>She enjoys it
>Accel killed just 10031 clones by himself
>He not only enjoyed it, but also made a lot more of shit like cannibalism just because "he was curious"

>Mugino is still worse than Accel

He didn't enjoy it, speedreader. But its fine if you think he did. He wanted you to, so you'll stay the hell away from him.

Not him but accelerator still enjoys himself whenever he fucks someone up like he did scavenger or hound dogs, he's not faultless either

>there are still people mad about Accelerator and Mugino

What's killing them going to do except calm your autism? It won't bring back the people they killed. The remaining clones wouldn't be happy, and if you say they would be, that would be just pure shitposting. It won't make people who care about Accelerator and Mugino (fans and in universe) go "Oh, okay, they deserved it."

He gives the appearance he does to scare them. Notice he does not go out at night to scare random people to get his rocks off.

Gee user he sure did scare them off when he fucking killed every single one of them including the members in hound dogs who didn't even want to fight anymore

I think "Kamijou Touma" will kill the highschool boy its residing on when it grows too strong

Are we just going to shit up threads with autism about different topics now or what

>FO-Railgun
>FO-Mental Outs
>Shoggoth
>Now Processor Suit
When will Mugino and #6 get their copycats?

> Implying autism doesn't always shit up the threads
user..You

#6 hasn't even been revealed yet outside of Aogami speculation, but Jailbreak soon. And Mugino's ability is basically a discount Mikoto's with a bit of Kakine's so..

Mugino would just be a laser gun and will probably be better than the original because it won't try to kill you

But could it bake a loli?

Its been worse lately. Is someone butthurt over something this novel or

Just follow the recipe and dont let it near headcrabs

It's gonna be escalating from here on due to Index 3 and beyond.

Everyone's always butthurt when the new novel comes out, not only that but people here need to get thicker skin because the shitposting is obvious.

#6 ability is to shapeshift and its ability is incorporated into those microchips from NT1

If you count Satenfag's fantasies, STUDY built what is essentially a Meltdowner FO.

holy shit

>Off by one

>*2. 16,304 *16,304 Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index Vol.19
My fucking sides. Index isn't dead, they said.

Mikoto a CUTE

You don't deserve the (You), at least wait for a full week you dumbass.

> #2
Nice, anime confirmation must have reignited the love. Can't wait to see what sales look like when the anime is actually airing and beyond. The Golden Age of Raildex begins brothers.

The clones and Accel have a dependent relationship to one another now, but I doubt Item would shed too many tears over Mugino. They didn't when they all thought she was dead after OT15 and they probably know she has it coming.

I think there are a few people butthurt. Hamazura and Accelerator are getting a lot of hate, I wonder if a few people here are pissed the volume isn't full of Aleis-tan and Touma

As far as I've seen it's people hating Hamazura causing the shitposting. Accelerator gets shitposted no matter what so that's not new.

Accelerator doesn't get as much hate normally as he's getting right now. But he's doing stuff so

He hasn't had a significant role in a volume in about 3 or 4 years too

Yeah. But I can definitely see a few people hyping themselves up for Touma and Aleister and now being mad they aren't being pandered to

I have not seen that at all. Hell, the OP is subtly throwing some shade at Hamazura

Well, you wouldn't see it because they wouldn't outright admit they're throwing shade at Hamazura/Accelerator because they're pissed this volume isn't a Aleis-tan/Touma comedy. If someone quickly replies to this post with "i-insecure Hamazurafag REEE" itll just strengthen my theory

When will the chinks go to sleep ? I'm trying to do some world quests and I have a bunch of Orianas stealing the exp.

Accelfags should off themselves.

It's morning now, user. Give it up.

Show me on the doll where the alleged Accelfag touched you

>REEE
Newshitter.

But we know that this volume is a Hamazura volume with Touma tsukkomi'ng in the background, and all I can remember is someone going on a rant about Hamazura as a MC. Accel is almost unrelated to this because it's par for the course when he's relevant.

Ah, so I'm right and you are mad because you feel you aren't getting what you set your expectations for. Nice.

True, but I can imagine a few anons here falling for the cover and prologue and being mad they are not getting it

If anything someone sperged that it WAS the cover, and how it would totally ruin the series for the umpteenth novel in a row

That is also true. But don't you think someone could sperg over the cover being an accurate representation of the novel and had an extremely positive reaction?