Should they be terrified?

How are Niggers doing in Italy Fabio?
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/07/italy-election-result-deepens-refugees-deportation-fears

Attached: IMG_20180310_192331.jpg (1440x1748, 370K)

I hope so, oldest democracy showing us the way.

>be black for all eternity
>get btfo by italian elections
>get btfo by tommy robinson

its been a pretty bad week for blackoids

ciao
buongiorno
niggers are welcome in my country italy
free money, free home, free education
free alfa romeo
niggers welcome in italy
grazie

The article literally states that they aren't even real refugees but are economic migrants. They should have never been there in the first place.

Based Luigis

Attached: 1520212010929s.jpg (125x97, 3K)

Maybe don’t picture them wrapped in what looks like gold.

>tommy Robinson
Jail when? He is getting there

hes already been once

Attached: nigelF.jpg (800x534, 96K)

Their land has nothing but valuable minerals correct?

Why are they surprised? They invaded a foreign land without being invited.

Nigga were promised unlimited roastie by Soros

>it's afraid

This is in response to the riots. They call these people the same as us and in the same breath explain away savage behavior.

Nigs will nog
Financially speaking, theres no way to implement a mass deportation plan, it would cost the taxpayer literal millions in manpower. I'm honestly curious what they're gonna do with them, i honestly doubt they are gonna start sweeping the streets.
Also unlike you burgers the gunlaws here are not bad, but nowhere near as good as in the great usofa. And there needs,to be solid proof your life was in danger to justify the use of a gun, and not end up in jail for shooting a fleeing somali, because that's murder.

Attached: 1510073365829.jpg (4608x3456, 3.13M)

Weee patatina fritta, vuoi un po di cibo??

Attached: 1503051163829.jpg (640x625, 58K)

>costs millions to deport nigger
Worth every penny Francesco

I should tell /biz/ that Italy is the wonderland

They deserve to be terrified whether they genuinely are or not.

Did the mainstream media forget about the "immigrant" rioting through the streets destroying public property in an attempt to intimidate the native Italians? Get rid of the scum already.

Don't be afraid.

This, it'll cost more to keep them long term.

>they are terrified
I'm terrified too.

Attached: un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png (1234x852, 87K)

>decades of eurocrats spewing "africa for africans" bullshit to spoil former white initiatives in Africa
>being caught flatfooted on the turnaround
like pottery

Attached: 1396811508299.png (480x480, 108K)

Of course they're not happy. We had a candidate (Speaker of the senate) who said things like "I wouldn't deport non-refugees illegals, we are all humans and everyone should be allowed to live wherever they please".
The center-right coalition, which, won the election, were the ones who made agreements with Gheddafi to detain people trying to come here.

BUT

1) Things are slow to happen in this Country, most of the asylum seekers will see their status recognized before any decision could be made. Hopefully, they would use it to fly to another EU Cunt
2) The jewropean union will go full autist on every action against this act of invasion. It's been almost 10 years now that they would go with the "You should keep them but all the identification/deportation process is on you" policy.
They basically provide help only to bring them here, and then take them to their Countries only after the rapefugee status has been appointed. No help in managing the process, or making agreements with Countries of origin to take them back.

>he thinks deportation is what will happen.
Nah, it'll be a night of knives and sleeping with fishes. It's an offer they can't refuse

Such a shame I don't have any Italian heritage

Attached: the new faces of fascism.png (1170x450, 33K)

Hola Amigo, need ancestry?

Attached: FF52547D-DFFF-40AF-89EF-B06B90481BEB.jpg (255x258, 20K)

It will still be cheaper than allowing them to stay. The dollar and human cost these savages will incur.

Nah I'm good

Attached: heritage.png (3916x1830, 1.09M)

>most of the asylum seekers will see their status recognized before any decision could be made. Hopefully, they would use it to fly to another EU Cunt
That's not how it works. The refugee status is not a tourist visa, if you're refugee in Italia you're under the care of Italia, if you move to France you won't get any help (outside ngo's breakfast and shit)

>Mia nonna era terrone
Essere un terrone mutt è sufferenza. Anche, io non puoi parlare la lingua della mia nonna.

The blacks are not terrified, this is white liberals making up shit to make other whites feel empathy and thus be easier to manipulate into doing what they want. Negros are completely calm even when one of their own is being tortured in front of them.

>Implying they are even capable of understanding political situations. I can see the interview:
-You get no food. You feel bad?
-Me no food. Me feel bad.

Fututto chuco cazzo

put them in planes and drop them into the sea

If you're refugee in Italy you can stay up to 3 months in another Country. Then you come back to Italy, and back to that Country. You can even work in another Country, but you have to reside for some yeears in Italy.

> Well it cost too much to deport them, so that's why our country became another Rhodesia.

rich niggas LITERALLY dressed in gold why do they need to come here?

>southeners
>upholding and executing laws
pick one

Attached: 1510360255519.gif (245x245, 643K)

Filthy shitskins get what they deserve

I think those brothers are Japanese

To spread their wealth user

San Marino has nothing to do with this.

Hey Oliver, why did you import sudanese nignog to the kangarooland?