No Game No Life Zero

Just watched this, how did Sup Forums feel about it?

>teenager is the leader of the village
>also a virgin
>actually marries the lol

I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

Fuck Odex with a rake

When did this come out ?

Like 2 weeks ago, subbed and dubbed in theatres.

Shit gotta go see this

Btw I know this is off topic but what did you think of SAO ordinal scale ?

Jabril best girl.

but then again, no game no life is all about expecting the whatthefuckization and witnessing what kind of insane asspulls they'll pull off their asses

>tfw you will never run your dick along her metallic body

why even live bros

In the US?

torrent?

Best girl. Would waifu/10

were you at the Vancouver showing?

>subs never

Y&Dfag?

One in Ontario.

I'd never watched an anime movie in theatres before, and the place was packed, so I was feeling kind of uncomfortable when it started pulling out the loli jokes.

The one in Vancouver was packed too. Everyone laughed at the loli jokes so it wasn't uncomfortable for me. I feel sorry for people who got dragged along that don't enjoy this stuff.

>married man
>virgin
What?

The loli is a robot, like no holes to do anything type robot.

>can't have sex with his robot waifu because she has no holes
>later can't have sex with his waifu because she's his sister

sora can't catch a break

Shiro is NBR I think.

Can some LNfags explain to me his whole meeting with the elves?

Like how he avoided magic'd on, and what does the ash actually do.

It sorta made magic on him impossible. As a result it made magic difficult to perceive him. Of course, the damn thing burns humans and other non-magic lifeforms, so the whole time they were all killing themselves.

Have not seen the movie so far, but i've read the LN

regarding what i've read in the LN it sounded to me like the ash is some kind of radioactive waste.

it emits so much radiation(magic - muh) that it distorts the detectionmagic of the elves.

So Elve detects a massive amount of magic, but a kind of magic she has never detected on any living being. As human magic radiation is extremely weak, she also can't see anything of it as it get completely lost beneath this dead magic shit.

Also: eating material from a radioactive fallout is bound to give you a lethal dose of radiation.

it is only my interpretation and i have no actual idea how the explained the situation in the movie, so take it with a grain of salt

Came out in the US like 8-9 days ago lol. came out in Canada today

Y&D fag here, the fire alarm at the end was loud af

>Riku is hand-washing her hair.
>Very next scene establishes her hair is actually made out of wires.

I just watched it in a Canadian theatre a week ago.

Strangely enough, there were only about 5 people including myself in the theatre. Surprisingly great, nearly brought me to tears, which is exceedingly rare now. Dubbing was a mixed bag tho.

>Will never have a pure robot wife.

What's your point?

Her hair being metal doesn't mean it doesn't need to be washed.

Rather than emitting magic, they neutralize magic.

Watched it the first day it came out in Japan. Almost cried. Some in the theater cried. It was beautiful

Cutest Old Deus.

Wouldn't it hurt to repeatedly brush your hands through a bunch of wires?

Was it dub? Sub came out for my local theatre yesterday.

Yonge & Dundas.

>tfw still no volume 8 translation beyond the prologue
I want to read about how they befriend this lewd loli Deus after this ridiculously long game.

Well we'll get the official English translation probably around summer 2018

Movie BD's when?

Why did Sentai give a 25 minute commentary spoiling the entire movie in the beginning? Literally ruins the movie,

Is that commentary normal for anime films?

Movie was boring, needed more action from other races. Shuvi wanting to not die against Jibril was cute. I think that was the only good part besides a few comedic jokes at the beginning but overall movie was a big let down.

Did anyone else had alot of autists in their movie showing? Its like these people have no awareness of what not to do in the theater.
Seriously, stop talking during the film. There was a group in front yelling "loli" whenever Shuvi shows up and another group cracking weeb jokes during the film.
Probably won't watch it in theater again with all these cringe.

>Is that commentary normal for anime films?
The SAO movie had something similar, but it wasn't as long, and they actually made a point to avoid spoilers.
I think it might just be because of lack of sponsorship to show before the movie or something like that. I don't know if this is really the norm with all anime films though.

fuck we probably would have been caught if they didn't keep delaying the volumes wouldn't we?

>Well we'll get the official English translation probably around summer 2018
yes but I think its from the source that they have delayed the release, that or made 1 translator have several works

Yeah, NGNL has had so many fucking delays with Yen Press, it's ridiculous. It's like the series is cursed. I'm pretty sure Volume 6 was delayed for around half a year, and now Volume 7 has already been delayed 4 months, from October, to December, all the way to February.

is there a policy not to catch up with Jap release?

Nah, I think they've had a couple novels that caught up to Japan, but then once Japan came out with a new volume it took them over half a year to push something out (though that's probably because of how print novels works in the US, and not necessarily policy.
Someone claimed that at a convention they admitted to delaying Volume 6 to coincide with the Japanese release of the movie (which makes little sense, and was probably just an excuse given to a fan)

I wouldn't be as upset about this if it weren't for the fact that the fan translations have only covered up to the Prologue of Volume 8.
Ah, and I'm pretty sure the Japanese novel gets delays like shit too, because of the author's health or something.

I heard someone asked yen press at panel and volume 6 was delayed cause of movie.