Dorohedoro

www4.mangaonline.today/dorohedoro/155/1/

finally chapter 155 get it while its hot and dorohedoro thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/hibana-magazine-individual-series-plans-announced/.119723
www4.mangaonline.today/dorohedoro/155/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody will care about Dorohedoro until it gets an anime and then people will care about it too much and then it'll get so cancerous you will wish nobody cared about Dorohedoro again.
Bump

Can't wait to see the fat disgusting Tumblr sluts cosplaying as Shin and Noi

There is lost interest because of the constant hiatus

This chapter came out in June and was scanlated in September, so your hot might be somewhat lukewarm by now for most of us.

>Nobody will care about Dorohedoro
Good. The less of you faggots around the better.

155 has been out for a while

Jesus Christ I've been waiting for dorohedoro to end for like 6 or 7 years now.

Great manga, lot of cool stuff and ideas in it, but I stopped giving a shit years ago. Was gonna wait til I noticed it was finished and start it over again.

At least post relevant Doro news or something.

For example, chapter 157 is finally coming in November.

Do you know anything about which magazines Hibana's series were moved into?

I really hope they will wrap everything up in a chapter or two.
I know it was supposed to end a couple of volumes ago but Im glad it didnt. The past few chapter have been really good.
But if they add another volume or more the story will feel dragged out.

Dorohedoro went to Gessan, Yukibana no Tora went to Spirits, and the rest moved the the MangaOne app.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-06/hibana-magazine-individual-series-plans-announced/.119723

When is Dorohedoro slated to end now? Any idea?

Posting cutest couple ever

Thanks man, I was waiting for one of my monthly manga to realease besides dungeon meshi

When it's done. All is left is the conclusion of the climax and the epilogue. Kaiman is the only one left and he has magic now, so it's do or die. Probably, a volume worth of chapters, no more than two.

>finally chapter 155
didn't this come out like a month ago?

Scanlation. Raw was out in summer.

Yeah the scan came out a month ago

>www4.mangaonline.today/dorohedoro/155/1/
damn the art style looks like it got even more sketchy and loose, I didn't think that was possible

Magazine version. She touches it up for the volumes.

oh cool, didn't know that

AAAAAAAAAAAAH WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUUUUUUUUT

Fuck I need to catch up. Is Dorohedoro considered a cult classic? What are some good cult classic anime/manga?