Movie Making

Hey guys I am serious about developing a movie talking about the alt right which covers all our main tenets of belief. Or maybe, to start out with, a 30 min video about the race question, maybe make a new alt right internet show. If anyone is serious and wants to help join the brainstorm let me know. We will of course have to use completely anonymous means of communication. Also, some technical guys who are computer programming savvyvPLEASE hmu.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 9K)

So you aren't the technical guy and you don't even rise to the idea guy? What the fuck are you even bringing to the table?

So you aren't the technical guy and you don't even rise to the idea guy? What the fuck are you even bringing to the table?

The idea, the creativity and the will to do it. I need the tech guys to do it however. I can aid in the research and content tracking. All I need is some help and technical support.

>i had an idea of doing political commentary
wow, what a new paradigm

Alright well when you guys are done being bitches let me know when you wish to take paradigm and make something out of it. If we can't have a movement that comes together for a cause then we have already lost.

>I am serious about developing a movie talking about the alt right which covers all our main tenets of belief
You should seriously fucking kill yourself.

Obviously I came here because I know the talent that exists here. One man can do something pretty good. But a team of men can do something incredible.

but why would you be involved at all? you're completely worthless

You're right maybe I should go kill myself for asking help to make a movie. Maybe our race isn't worth us coming together after all. If I have to I will do it myself. But you faggots cannot expect your children to not be gang raped by a pack of niggers in the future if you leave all the work up to Anglin cantwell and 2 or three others. I will find the right people. S you fappers can keep playing call of duty

This is an idea ONLY for right now. This isn't a what "I" bring to the table but "we." The resin I am involved is because it isn't happened yet. But if u don't want to help this project then fuck off. If you do let's begin the process. I'm not here to argue nonsense I'm here to help our cause. The only worthless person here is the one who refuses to do something.

Don’t get discouraged, Sup Forums is naturally hypercritical of all ideas. I don’t mean this to be an insult but you should try to find support on reddit instead. This place is full of shitposters.

>taking the bants this seriously
This is why you don't belong here. Bants are a way to get people together faggot.

Maybe the Jews have already taken over your testosterone. So I will ignore the discouragement. EVERY achievement begins with the idea. This will go forward with or without your help. I just thought this was OUR fight

Thanks. And I'm not truly discouraged. I expected about a dozen or so fuck offs and kill ypurselfs before got to the meat and potatoes people. I'm not entirely new here lol.

Attached: 81A099B6-9233-4258-A68F-A15F68A10E20.jpg (1003x1024, 150K)

I don't really get what you're asking, or what your vision is. The main concerns of the """"""alt-right"""""""" are pretty well documented, though it depends which specific sub-group you are talking about. I think the Neo-Reactionaries are some of the best and most systematic critics of our modern socio-cultural and philosophical-political context, but good luck trying to communicate their ideas to anyone with

I've been thinking about making a stopmotion about a dystopian sjw future where whites are treated as pariahs and its illegal for them to procreate. He would be a cigarette dealer with a low-key caucasian to asian transracial wife. The special police would be the chosen people and of course they would wear prominent badges.

Attached: 1520538488078.jpg (700x430, 48K)

So.. you want to make an edgy film using alt-right themes? Would not recommend. Satire has been 100% more effective, and is disarming in a low-key way that on-the-nose commentary isn't. If you actually want to win people to your way of thinking, you need to tease it out of them. Confronting them with reality only makes them put up barriers. Better to slip the seeds in, without them noticing.

here are some title suggestions

Attached: OP.png (800x578, 871K)

I fully intend for humor to be the vehicle. And why would I take a leafs advice? Look where it lead canada.

Attached: 1518583304521.jpg (798x798, 103K)

>We will of course have to use completely anonymous means of communication.
How do you expect to make a movie like that?

I have the idea

It's a satire of Hollywood movies that has a cast of perfectly diverse multicultural soy-eating hipster urban freedom fighters, who are fighting for equality. However, the "fascist" society that they're "fighting" against is actually just a western/white utopia, and they're actually making shit worse by fighting for "equality." They try to stage an antifa coup, and get BTFO at the end for their hubris.