Why haven't you taken the abortion pill user?

Why haven't you taken the abortion pill user?

Why do you want the black birth rate to TRIPLE??

Attached: NYC-ABORTION-RATIO-2011-CHART1.jpg (639x400, 51K)

I want it zero. Why can't we just deport them all instead of having to resort to talking them into murdering their babies?

1200 abortions per 1000 births?

Yes, in NYC there are more abortions than live births

Let that sink in

>deport them
Where? We imported them here in the first place. It might have worked in the 1870s but not now.

Black privilege

Attached: 1520211246271.jpg (477x637, 32K)

How does this in any way represent black privelege?

They get to have more free abortions. As a privileged white male, I think they deserve them. I don't think whites should qualify for free abortions.
>black privilege

This is literally what planned parenthood was founded for kek

Blacks don't use condoms. That's why their STD rates and abortion/pregnancy rates are so high.

>panned parenthood founded in 1914
>Roe V Wade was in 1973
????

So wait, you WANT blacks to have the privilege of free abortion? Sneaky.

They also fuck at much younger ages because they all have absent fathers

if i ever have money, planned parenthood will be the only human oriented place i donate money.

other places will be no-kill animal shelters and animal preserves in africa and the like. the ones where they explicitly shoot poachers.

margaret sanger, or whatever he name is, the founder of planned parenthood, was a eugenicist, who started the ogranization to lower birth rates among undesirables by encouraging "family planning".

Nothing would redpill whites more

I'm male.

>we're literally running state-funded shitskin genocide centers
>Christcucks butthurt because muh niglet fetus has a soul
There are probably high level Jews trying to take care of the non-white problem and are left wondering "what the fuck is wrong with you goyim, why are you trying to stop us?"

I'm from the deep south. It's the blackest region of the country. So it's extra odd to me that so many of my fellow Southerners are pro-life. It's so easy for white liberals outside the South to criticize white Southerners for being racist without having our lived experience. Of course without Roe v Wade the entire country would have the racial demographics of Mississippi. We Southerners suspect that's an outcome which even the enlightened white liberals secretly don't want.

Christcucks strike again.

>Where? We imported them here in the first place. It might have worked in the 1870s but not now.

I’ve thought about the US meeting with the rulers of South Africa and offering a trade, 1 white farmer for every American Black they take. Then offer American blacks a large sum of money to move, all expenses paid of course.

Thoughts anyone?

It wouldn't be enough to simply attempt to deport people. We would need to stoke and actively support a voluntary repatriation movement among those demographics. If people don't want to go, they simply won't. But if we can convince them it's for their own good by perhaps offering reparations contingent upon their voluntary immigration back to Africa then that would be money well spent in my opinion.

We could leverage the enormous military and financial and diplomatic power of the United States to carve out a space in West Africa with favorable geography and encourage a campaign of nation building.

The nation building thing doesn’t work, we already tried exactly that with Liberia. I think it would be more politically expedient to increase the white population at the same time with white south Africaners in exchange. Drastically reforming welfare and using government cheese instead of food stamps beforehand would of course be necessary.

plus most of the white abortions are probably performed by low-caste subhumans liberals anyways

they can't be given a nation, even when everything is built for them and generations are indoctrinated with how to run the country thats left to them.

look at jamaica and south africa.

jewels of the world, where whites set up a country from scratch, allowed the blacks to get an education and work their way into government, and when it was all handed over to them? complete shit within a decade.

That's not our problem. So long as they are there instead of here.

point being, they know this for themselves, at least the americans do, and won't be leaving of their own volition.

we should just kick out california, and forcibly export all the nigs there, and wait for everyone to die before we reconquer it.

The world is overpopulated as it is stop having so many fucking kids, also, children are expensive as shit

>just carve out some nice land in West Africa with our military
I'm sure there would be 0 global response to such am action...

>forcibly export
How? It's stupidity like this that prevented you from getting quads.

>what is Liberia

Based Margaret

Bullets are cheaper desu.

There are 4 million people living in Liberia, and 37 million black people in the USA.

Fpbp

Get started, faggot. Shoot up a black church on easter.

Because they're American citizens, dipshit.

abortion for beasts is not illegal.

Attached: 1518645472567.jpg (678x954, 121K)

>Asians aren't human
>higher average IQ
>longest continuous empire in human history
user...