Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (Chapter 2)

Anyone still remember this series? Someone finally translating chapter 2: imgur.com/gallery/DhwUA

I'm here, OP! Thanks for dumping!

Anyone upload to Batoto yet?

>integrant
There's a word I haven't seen since I studied vocabulary for the SAT over 20 years ago.

As expected of Maomao, only a prostitute would strip a man bare to his underwear.

If this girl is like Mithridates there's a real chance her client will die while she fails to notice the poison

I had a friend in college who ingested small amounts of botanical poisons with the intention of developing tolerances. He was an odd duck.

The mods are taking forever to approve it

Holy shit, who translate it?

It was a kind Sup Forumsnon in the previous thread

You're not necessarily going to be immune, rather more resistant but that can sometimes lead to ignorance of what is right in front of you.

Done.

Just picked this up, it's pretty good. Thanks for the dump, OP. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Is that fake smile guy the emperor?

I've been waiting several months for this. Thanks.

Thanks for dumping it OP. Been trying to upload it to batoto since yesterday but the first time the mods deleted it for some unknown reason and the second time is still awaiting approval.

Same guy who did chapter one. It was pretty obvious no group was picking this up at this point so I decided to continue working on it.

Unless some shit happens I intend on releasing chapter 3 next week.

Thanks for the notice, nice to see it being translated at last.

Catcat is out of fucks to give.

Thanks for your work, user.

>ywn get your emperor to fall for you by constantly ignoring and negging him

Relative. He is of royal descent though, and has a dick.

T-thanks for the spoiler

In his defense you did ask.

He wants nothing to do with the succession to the throne though, and wishes his father could have a newborn son as soon as possible.

Why exactly would they delete it? That's strange.

I wasnt the one whoask. I was just reading though when saw the spoiler

Thanks for the translation. I've been looking forward to this for a long time

Thanks. Is he the main love interest?

After reading this thread I'm guessing there are a few people other than me trying to upload it so maybe the mods are deleting the doubles.

Though that still wouldn't explain why they haven't approved at least one of them so far.

That page was a bitch to do mainly because I managed to corner myself with my own translation. "Integrants" was like my last resource. I'm still inexperienced as fuck.

Which reminds me, if anyone has any criticism or found anything wrong please let me know so I can fix it.

>Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (Chapter 2)

YEEEEEES

THANKS user

> father
If he even knows that he is his father.

>Princess
I was sure it was a boy!

No, it was Rinrii. So yes, it was a girl.

The boy was Rifa's baby. The supposed rose or whatever that looks like a fucking witch.

Apologies to the kind onee-sans, she isn't a tragic girl but a rotten one.

Cute handmaidens trying to eavesdrop.

It gets lonely in those barracks.

>kind onee-sans
That was actually kinda surprising. I was totally expecting them to be elitist as fuck and bully the outsider, especially when said outsider is such a fucking creep.

this is not how anime is supposed to work

that charisma star bouncing off her head is a fun little effect

This feels like it was written by a woman

boner why

How many chapters out so far? 5?

Because it is a woman aside from her personal icon being some boar or pig?

is that a bad thing?

Yes.

Why?

I know it had target audience set to female in one of those light novel database websites.

Yes, so?

Where you getting those from? Her/his twitter or something? How do you even know it's a her anyway?

Everyone is here for the wisecracking INTP girl

thank you for doing this, i'm really enjoying this story

>Myers-Briggs
tumblr pls go

Yup, also, TL mention it off on the side regarding the gender of the author.

So is maomao her self insert?

Says the woman that wanted others to open their legs.

For Maomao to be a self-insert she'd need to be a blank template personality-wise first, so no.

I don't know. But this is the author's other series.

Not necessarily, especially when it's the author.

That's the second time I see catcat trying to/looking up a woman's skirt.

This is gonna end in yuri shit isn't it?

Girls in a harem need to be comfortable doing yuri shit.

thanks op. though if i were to nitpick slightly, you might want to start using some punctuation, haha. if you need help TSing, i'm available to help (was gonna do it anyway, just needed TL)

>that novel chapter where catcat goes out at night to hunt a ghost and she keeps hearing people having lesbo sex behind trees and bushes

Well, we already have one prostitute that extends her sexual desires onto girls of the same sex.

We also get some /ll/

I'm sorry, I've been here awhile and even I don't know what that means.

>you might want to start using some punctuation
I assume you mean period cuz I do use other punctuation like commas, exclamation marks and so on.

I can start using period next chapter. It's no problem really. The reason I was going without is because they don't use it on the raw at all so I figured that's just the manga way.