I remember when Vol 12 of Yahari spoilers came out, people mentioned that Yukino keeps a photo of Hayama by her bed...

I remember when Vol 12 of Yahari spoilers came out, people mentioned that Yukino keeps a photo of Hayama by her bed. Was it true? There was some many fake spoilers I just gave up.

Yes.

Yes it was.

It sucks to being NTR'd by a Chad from your favorite girl.

is this over? who won?

If she keeps a photo of someone it's probably that photo she took with 8man in not-disneyland.

Yes. 100% true. She still loves Hayama and Yui confirms.

Yui has more or less won.

This would be the second time Yui would win, it sure sucks being a Yukinofag.

Yui found the photo. If it was Hachiman and Yukino she would have flipped or at least gotten emotional.

We don't even know if Yukino is a virgin, with Yui we know she's pure. Yui is the only one in love with Hachiman, with Yukino is platonic. Yui is best girl, she's pure and she's going to win.

This. Yui would go nuts.

It is obvious to most. Nothing in the story indicates she has any feelings for 8man. Yui was always the romance heroine.

Maybe. She never said she was a virgin like Yui. Yui is loyal and pure. Her character description even states as much.

Is someone even translating this, or will?

I kind of miss the old artstyle, the new one looks too much like Cinderella Girls.

i never thought i cared so much about this series until this. shit like this happens everyday in real life to even greater degree too. i know like said yukino never showed as much interest but it still hurts

Same here, I like Yukino and she's the cutest design wise. However, Hachiman and Yukino are brother-sister type at best.

its more about how yukina still prefers chad without any consideration towards 8man despite looking up to him, not really abut 8man being frustrated that yukino didnt like him

They make Yukino's feelings super ambiguous, its kind of annoying especially when girls like Yui has it written all over her face.

NTR, Yuckkino.

There is something so beautiful about NTR.

But why does Yukino like Hayama in the first place?

>why do girls like chad?

She likes aryan men, I guess. Blonde hair, blue eyes and tall.

She doesn't. It's Yuipollfag having a conversation with himself and bumping the thread for no reason.

How do you know she even likes Hachiman? She never flirts with him or get jealous of Yui spending time with him.

Fuck off you cancer. There was no reason for you to bump this thread from page 10.

Oh, so Yui will win. Ok, I see.