FORD NATION

MAKE ONTARIO GREAT AGAIN

Discussion of Ontario PC Party leadership race and election on June 7th.

Old Thread:

Attached: IMG_7646.jpg (600x599, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=doug ford&src=typd
nationalpost.com/news/politics/ontario-pc-leadership-vote-results-delayed-by-scrutineering-issue
elections.ca/scripts/vis/FindED?L=e&PAGEID=20
youtube.com/watch?v=HqjeDbJKnSs&t=2m
twitter.com/fordnation?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Attached: 1506726808845.jpg (663x997, 95K)

checked.
he is here.

Attached: 1520720283455.png (743x550, 980K)

Attached: DX-CZ2BX0AAp9CU.jpg (680x584, 71K)

checked

>the weak fear the strong
kek

Checked, can't wait for a Premier Emperor Ford.

Attached: 28661208_10155037830781184_2345997757652218012_n.jpg (550x734, 57K)

anti abortion, climate change denier, anti-degenerate, whats not to like

We have to go back!

Attached: TorontoIslands1950s.jpg (590x375, 228K)

noice

Attached: 1501895390155.jpg (2000x2164, 1.4M)

holy fuck its real

the salt on twitter is great

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=doug ford&src=typd

Anti abortion

lets make this an all leaf thread only

Kek is with us, boys.

Dumping this useful info for any other Leafs who don't follow politics but want to save Canada:
>The PROVINCIAL election is in July. The FEDERAL election is next October.
>(provincially) The only realistic alternative is (presumably) Doug FORD, who is running for the PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVES, (aka the PCs, aka "the Conservatives").
>All parties except the Conservatives, Liberals, and NDP are totally irrelevant, the NDP is also mostly irrelevant.
>(federally) Andrew SCHEER is head of the CONSERVATIVE party, and is probably who you should vote for even though he's a fucking cuck too.

ITS TIME

Attached: 1509329113134.png (785x757, 100K)

nationalpost.com/news/politics/ontario-pc-leadership-vote-results-delayed-by-scrutineering-issue

To a chorus of boos and jeers from the hundreds in attendance, Lefton told those gathered they needed to leave, because the hotel needed the room cleared to prepare for another event, and that an announcement would eventually be made via press release.

According to several sources, Doug Ford, the populist Toronto businessman and former city councillor, appeared to have won the leadership vote, but rival Christine Elliott had asked for a recount.

The issue to which Lefton referred, according to sources with multiple campaigns, concerned some 1,300 ballots where it was unclear in which riding they were cast. Because the winner will be determined by a system that allocates points based on how well candidates did in each riding — and because, sources said, the vote was very close — the party has not yet been able to confirm an official result.

The first ballot results showed lawyer Caroline Mulroney in fourth place, surpassed unexpectedly by social conservative Tanya Granic Allen, who was a strong third, two sources in Elliott’s campaign said.

With most of Mulroney’s support expected to go to Elliott and Granic Allen’s to Ford, the math showed that Ford — pending the results of the recount — has won, said John Capobianco, an advisor to Elliott.

“It seems like he’s got it,” the veteran political organizer said of Ford. “A lot of (Elliott’s) supporters believed, and I believed, that this was her time. So to have lost for a third time, and this closely, is going to hurt.”

Other important information for first time voters, copypasted from last thread.

You're not actually voting for Doug Ford or Andrew Scheer on your ballot (unless you happen to be in their riding). You will be voting for the local Progressive Conservative or Conservative candidate.

If you don't know what your riding is you can find it here.

elections.ca/scripts/vis/FindED?L=e&PAGEID=20

stop them from feeding our kids trap pills

Attached: oops.jpg (1278x1448, 487K)

>Ford goes to Scarborough
>hold press conference
>leans into mic and whispers
>"subways"
>cheers of a thousand chinks
>Toronto goes blue

So does he have a chance to win?

Posted this because even with the bullshit going on it's still looking good for Doug. Elliott is just raging because it was HER TURN

>The PROVINCIAL election is in July.
It's in JUNE

>MUH RENT CONTROLS

pic fucking related

Attached: basic economics.jpg (182x276, 6K)

There was a poll recently in Ontario that 80% want to vote out the corrupt dyke who's currently in charge. His brother also won in Toronto which is a cesspool of left wing degeneracy. He has a very good.

Fuck yea.

VOTING DAY ONTARIO: JUNE 7, 2018.

My apologies for any confusion the fact that I've been drinking and can't keep months straight caused.

Does Evelyn Dreiling have a point? Hint: Yes, she does!

Attached: file.png (523x111, 10K)

Why does he smoke rocks?

Fuck ya!

Don't forget to tweet @CBCQueensPark, @CBCNews, @spaikin, @TheAgenda, @TVO, @OntarioPCParty, @fordnation, @TheRebelTV, @celliottability, @C_Mulroney, and @TGranicAllen, and use the hashtags #onpoli and #PCPOldr that we know they are trying to steal the victory from Doug Ford. Don't let them get away with it and cover it up.

He doesn't, dumbass. That was his dead brother, may he rest in peace.

Checked, but was Ontario ever great ?

>take out Cuckrick Brown with a weak ass sex scandal
>end up with Doug Ford as premiere
Glorious, the leftist tears here in Toronto are going to be simply delicious.

Checked

Attached: Checked.gif (480x266, 1.58M)

>liberals love weed and are legalizing it
>simultaneously, they attack Doug Ford for allegedly dealing hash in high school
Literally fucking shameless.

>You're not actually voting for Doug Ford or Andrew Scheer on your ballot (unless you happen to be in their riding). You will be voting for the local Progressive Conservative or Conservative candidate.
>VOTING DAY ONTARIO: JUNE 7, 2018.
100% expected to get some kind of ballot with their names on it lol will vote for PC or C and cross my fingers that I never have to see Trudeau's socks again

Insider here. He’s going to get Metoeed three and half weeks before election day. This way his donors won’t have time to push one of their other candidates, and there are 3 backups on hand

How is he getting metoeed? There are several low level civil employees who will bring up comments he made while drinking. The biggest story will be about him calling an unknown Rob Ford accuser a liar. She recorded a convo

pls let this not happen

to be fair, conservatives like doug and rob are (can't say "were" yet) firmly anti weed/drugs first and its only fair to libs to point out their hypocrisy first.

Now what's the cons actual stance on drugs now?

Fuck off LARPer

Screencapped. But for now, you're just another shill.

He needs to start preparing now to shrug it off. Trump survived Pussygate. Ford can survive the bad press too.

Isn’t that the crackhead major? Good job leafs

this, "insider"

Weird I just heard ramblings about Doug making a joke about a girls erect nipples at dinner the other night. Guy was drunk and said it was coming out. He was a high up in Transportation

Attached: EB9B789A-92B1-40E2-AFB9-0C18C9348A9B.jpg (1480x833, 30K)

>Insider here. He’s going to get Metoeed three and half weeks before election day
Going to happen in literally every election ever in North America from now on, unfortunately. Hopefully he plays it like Trump and treats it like the nonsense it is instead of making it into a big deal with apologies and shit...Trump showed everyone the playbook for handling this #MeToo shit.
Unfortunately they never seem to expect this dirty move and are too polite to handle it like Trump did and conservative girls aren't as dirty as lefties to do it back to them with their candidates, so it'll probably work :(

Fords don't apologize for bullshit.

It's his non druggy brother.

>anti-degenerate,

He was a mid-level hash dealer, and his family is mobbed up.

Attached: Doug ford drug dealer.jpg (766x726, 204K)

A story to illustrate. Some cunt on Toronto city counsel said that Rob Ford, who was mayor at the time, said that he wanted to eat her pussy. Ford got up in front of the entire city counsel and told them he'd said no such thing, and never would because "I get plenty to eat at home".

fat degenerate jew pagan druggist larpers

>and his family is mobbed up
>implying I care

Compared to Wynne he's Jesus Christ.

Prove you aren't LARPing
Do you have keywords or unique identifiers in the case that can identify that this metoo case is a preplanned attack?

grovel and beg for his fat wrinkled drug dealing scrotum you debased worthless animal and cultist

Checked and bumped.

To work annons!

nope

See Avro Arrow miserable cunt.

Fuck I remember that. Shit was funny he even had his wife there when he said it.

Women to the burka
Gays to the roof

You sound mentally ill, a statement buttressed by your flag

This blows. Won't be able to laugh at our neighbours for electing a loud buffoon anymore.

Crack legalization coming tho.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

you frog whores and stinky finger sniffing rapist sodomites are going to kill us all

Actually that's a good point...his brother was such a meme-fest that he can pretty much go "ya but compared to my brother, this is pretty mild"
I feel like we're as open to a "good ol' boy" candidate the average Joe can relate to as America, but it comes down to how he handles it...if he cucks and begs forgiveness, then he's done for. But if he blows it off no fucks given like Trump did, people will see that as strength.
>and never would because "I get plenty to eat at home"
fucking kek

elliot shimon. vagina cult. CGI
fuck your mom
youre being raped by fat tony. how high are you pussy grabber and dog fucker

lots of delicious cancer in there. y'all can go catch aids and have truvada fail on you for all i care. bye

So... um..... what's the story with Pat Brown? The dude with the platform.
You know. The ACTUAL politician.....
Is he going to run as an independent now?

>calls someone sodomite
>flag

was pretty comfy till the floodgates opened up in the 1970s. the good times came to an end in the late 80s and its been a disaster since the early 90s

>Faggot telling others to catch AIDs

O I'm laffin

Attached: 1461679315491.png (230x230, 72K)

yep. welcome to life. how much of liars are people. and how much all politics have degenerated. faceless cowardice is perfect for diabetic rightists. this site is japanese revenge for pearl harbour. dugin is anti west as fuck. we're all going down if this fat faggot gets in

youre purposefully ignoring the key words. oh well. 75% of aids went to clam diggers. it all gets better for me. it all becomes a gong show and gets worse, for you. all this shit is fake. not your degeneracies though

Stop responding to the troll retards

fuck offffff. fite me

Can't wait til he's leader, then Globe and Mail ruins him by revealing how much of a hash dealer he was, then he gets me'tooed, then ends up premier anyways. :)

so I guess you'll be the guy that posts 40 times in a thread spergging out about MUH NATZEEZ

they created israel and were fags who killed fags so why not

>debased
>animal
>worthless
nice flag faggot

>6
read the bible. nice teeth vaginas and ink stains and fucking penis cigarettes there ya smack and blow addicted fake kike called freud

Ford will be Ontario's Trump. He's armor clad. Perfect guy to take out that cunt.

Attached: 1520727441617.jpg (670x500, 45K)

>fuck offffff. fite me
relevant video: youtube.com/watch?v=HqjeDbJKnSs&t=2m

Attached: degrassi.png (630x481, 334K)

Globe and Mail is pretty conservative actually

Would Trump support Doug Ford?

Better than fake ass O'Leary thats for sure

at least speak in coherent english if u want to troll you evolutionarily failing cum guzzler

how did the NDP get 25% of the vote last time around? why is 25% voting for outright communists? will that vote sway for liberals come June? fuck man this province. no wonder we are a mess

Attached: 2014results.png (420x420, 141K)

He's good friends with the Ford family.
That relationship could be actually good for Ontario's manufacturing industries.

Attached: rob ford trump.jpg (1086x730, 107K)

I think they'd get along great.

twitter.com/fordnation?lang=en

look at the amount of tweets

;)

abbos

we outbreed you
the jewish mafia is taking over. commies are nationalist globalist jewnald bots. and ndp was best with debt. i dont like singh. alberta grew 6.7% last year. whatever. the liberals and conservatives used to be one party. theyre the only ones who ever win after they "broke off". and i cant believe so many fat greedy kike asshole orange mother fuckers are "taking over". either by jew college. or by being in a corrupt party. either way. tories look like ass right now. and so does wynne. and we'll all have a fuck up or put in wynne or elliot and fuck everything basically. we deserve it. hence your post. to be expected. meaningless. about as good as dolan's approvals. EVERYTHING IS FAKE. even dems and repubes were once the same party. fucking. doug ford. premier of like 20 million people. can you believe it? we're all gon die

I'm so proud of you guys. Finally uncucking yourselves. Crack smoking Ford is just what you need to stop Asian immigration

This doesn't matter. I don't think you see what's happening. The leftist movement is dying. Its losing steam and support. The metoo# thing is just another failing battle cry of the waning liberal-progressive trend that will do more to discredit itself than actually serve its stated purpose in progressing womens rights

screen cap this, and watch. This has all been planned. That stuff isn't going to last in the public consciousness for long.

as we all die we fap to being anti degenerate and refuse to acknowledge anything. we are rightist. dying liars with 52 dicks and our own cut off tranny ones in hand

So when the fuck do you think we're going to find out who the leader is? I don't want to be checking my phone every 2 minutes for the next few days hoping for an announcement.

Also Ford's campaign people better be watching this "recount" like hawks.