Oi!

oi!
where's your caffeine loicense, m8?

Attached: bongland.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1520542752458.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The day the queen dies will be the last day of the British Empire.

haha what are they going to restrict next? Ice?

Britain is not a serious country.

hahahahaha

Attached: regular north mexican girl.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I might be a creautira but goddamn thats disgusting

Sometimes I feel like I'm a retard because I don't relate to anybody. But then I see shit like this and I realize that they are the retarded ones, not me.

Why in the fuck do kids need caffeine anyway, its a single store policy meaning fuck all.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 9K)

I served in the RAAF because i was a monarchist.

The day that Camilla becomes queen, I become a registered republican.

>Parliament announced its sweeping reform of a a crystalline compound derived from oxidized hydrogen. It is believed to be present in nearly every household in Britain. More at 11.

>You must show your ID if you want to buy a flavoured drink
RULE BRITANNIA

Well said. A great old man lays to rest soon.

>Opioids, however, are freely available at the pharmacy counter. Go grab your handfull of calming, soothing opioids goy.
>Oy vey, you're buying that caffeine drink? Wouldn't you prefer a big ol cup of oxycontin?
>Caffeine consumption has been closely correlated with nationalistic thinking and toxic masculinity. I'd hate to see you mistaken for those evil nazis.
>Here, just try this oxycodone and tell me you don't feel all better goy.

>defending a whizzy lizzy ban requiring an ID to buy sodery loaderys
kek

Im perpetually glad that we left the colonies

we have to liberate them fellow burger

Bin that drink!

Don't give them ideas burger. They'll do it after some eggnog dies from digging inside the ice reservoir in a fountain drink machine or from being trapped in a commercial freezer.

Icicles can be used as knives, bruv.

I campaigned for this move. The ban applies to drinks like Red Bull, which have shown (in peer reviewed papers) to increase disruptive and erratic behaviour.

Stop creating hype out of very little, meme flag.

Britannia rules the slaves.

Attached: creautira.jpg.jpg.gif (223x243, 20K)

>The sugary Jew is restricted
>A bad thing
I normally shit on Britain for shit like this, but I fully support this move. We may be the #1 fatasses of the world, but Britain is pretty fucking close behind. It's pretty much settled at this point that the Jews want us to be fat and happy consumers with no cares in the world beyond our next Neal and drink. Anything which hampers this goal is good
>Pic related

Attached: 1520078149270.png (1320x219, 56K)

Banning kids from buying energy drinks is fine by me, that shit is poison. Banning pop is too far though.

You know, if you can't get caffeine there's always capsaicin. Aside from the pain it'll wake you up pretty damn quick. It just has to be viciously spicy.

Cutting one of those up bare handed was a terrible mistake.

Attached: Naga Viper.jpg (200x311, 21K)

how long until bongistan is like 90% police officers arresting each other all day

fedora spotted

Attached: 1520732064823.jpg (112x164, 5K)

Good eye user.

Attached: gotcha.jpg (700x500, 88K)

>gringo can't handle a simple chilito

Attached: 1518308932863.png (203x205, 53K)

ha!

bin that caffeinated beverage. Please think of the children.

Attached: VRni3mJ.jpg (615x439, 53K)

Although I am adamantly against children drinking soda, this is still fucking ridiculous.

I agree with this. The british nanny state has finally done something good. They have banned the fructose and caffine Jew.

Camilla cannot become Queen. She will be Princess Consort. Like the current Queen's husband is called the Prince Consort not King

explanation why it got to the point where you cant sell cokes to teens is represented in this post right here

They taste good regardless of the pain. Nitrogen heavy soils and supplemental fertilizer tea for the roots make them spicier, which is odd considering that capsaicin only has one nitrogen molecule.

>amerigoblins have to drive to mexico to buy coke with real sugar instedf of HFCS

Well said

International supermarkets sell cane sugar sodas, albeit at a higher markup. They taste far better than the HFCS stuff too.

Hansen's are the good shit user. Tried them once and now I won't drink the fructose shit anymore

Yeah, and the current queen is a usurper to begin with. What are you on?

Supposedly fructose is hepatotoxic.

I for one think that banning energy drinks and such from kids under the age of 16 is smart. But Sup Forums is full of retards so im not surprised that you dont see the logic in this.

>>muh EU enforcing too much regulation

Yes good goy. Let your kids grow up on a diet of HFCS and caffeine.

Attached: Pepe empire.png (4832x5787, 1.4M)

>Not eating pure capsaicin

not gonna make it gringo
But seriously, while that particular one isn't as spicy as others, respects towards any white folk that eat it

Attached: 1176299_1399956136898357_1380721954_n.jpg (320x240, 28K)

>they melt and no one will ever find the weapon

Attached: 1497095244788.jpg (250x245, 17K)

I don't know if you cannot trust them with butter knives then how can you trust them with sodas.

Never heard of it. I'll have to try some.

That is true. Fructose has to be processed by the liver, and the byproduct of it is uric acid.

Who's got the "permit for that license" greentext?

caffeine should be illegal

Eh, we'll see this coming in most non-shitty EU countries too. At the very least schools will get rid of caffeine drinks.

lel pure capsaicin burns holes in flesh, sounds like chemical warfare rather than culinary taste, but there are cuisines and dishes that look more like a drunken dare gone wrong.

It's basically an anti-theft pepper I use so that people won't steal my lunch. They only need to learn that lesson once.

What kind of peppers would you recommend?

why do you need an ar-15? obviously the founding fathers intended muskets when writing the constitution.
because... fuck you, that's why.

Attached: 67491.jpg (712x1024, 149K)

marxists should be flayed

Attached: 5646.jpg (484x605, 30K)

Why do bongoloids always defend nanny state nonsense?

Not sure you can get'em.
They ain't that spicy but jesus fuck, they're damm good.
It's better to buy them whole then smash them, if you buy them already smashed they lose a lot of flavor.

Attached: 20141012125858_129.jpg (615x345, 40K)

capitalism has failed gringo

Actually, user
i.4cdn.org/pol/1520542752458.jpg
^ link because i couldn't be fucked to download everything i want to save. Im lazier then that.

BAN EVERYTHING

That's literally Bong policy 101

Why wouldn't she be Queen Consort? Does that title not exist in British monarchy anymore?

They're called "chiltepin" at least where i live.

t. mindslave

It's all natural soda. They make a bunch of flavors but the big schtick is no HFCS and no artificial additives. I haven't seen them in the "standard" supermarkets, but they're still pretty common if you look in places that cater to the whole foods crowd.

I don't know if you guys see this in your countries but in a lot of little stores here you'll see a fridge PACKED with energy drinks where it sticks out.
I mean you will see this fridge in a store that sells tobacco.
You will see it in a little bakery whose other drinks are all the most low rent drinks on the market.

I'm not saying that this law should exist I am saying this piss is definitely addictive. I have personally been addicted to it.

Attached: 315692.jpg (1200x1200, 78K)

>Chiltepin Pepper
That's probably a specialty item where I live. I'd have to grow them or order dried peppers, which would alter the flavor. I'd definitely give them a shot if they were sold fresh.

Top wew

In USA, Mexico and maybe Canada i dont know surely, they put all kind of shit in your coca cola and other sodas and foods, cane sugar, corn syrup all kinds of chemicals and thats why you see so many unreal obese people that only exist in North America, besides Bongland i dont really know if in Europe people exist that huge, the ingridients are way more stricter here you have no corn syrup or cane sugar, coca cola here for instance tastes way more different than one in Canada or USA. I think that most of fat people in NA ate/eat same ammount of food like everywhere else but they get fat because of all that shit they put only in your food.

where do you live
If you know any mexican, ask him if he's from Sonora, south to arizona, he probably has some

This area abounds with hippie shit so I can stop by one of them on the commute back. It's not like traffic will get worse after the detour.

liberating muslim country's never goes well

They don't, this is like how cigarettes were handled in a way but the brainlets will have their little hissyfit.

>Wanting children to drink literal poison
Sad

As long as I have tea and Yerba Mate I really don't care

Caffeine is fine except for young children (< 10 years) and pregnant women

Attached: 1478630128502.jpg (300x375, 28K)

Atlanta. Fewer fence jumping beaners and more fence jumping niggers instead.

You guys need that reform. The tap water in your country is fucking horrible.
>n..not in MY part of the USA!
I'm sure exceptions do apply but I have been all over that country and the only good water I tasted was when we went up to Canada.

DONT BE A JOKE, BIN THAT COKE

DONT BE A DINK, BIN THAT DRINK

Attached: #notmysoda.png (662x336, 106K)

>Why in the fuck do kids need caffeine anyway

Nobody needs caffeine, but it's not harmful either.

Store probably wants kids to pick up smoking instead, more profitable.

Can I ask you honestly, do you enjoy the state that your nation is in and are you optimistic about the future?

Fuck, too far away senpai.
Sorry gringo, i've failed you.

they get fat because all they drink is soda. no self control

Ah you should know the turbo kike who runs that place who is my cousin by marriage.

I despise the nanny state but a shop owner saying I wont serve you a drink full of caffeine and sugar is not 1984. If I owned a corner shop I wouldn't sell that crap to kids either, similar to selling alcohol to kids/pregnant women.

So young children and pregnant women shouldn't drink tea?

you're missing the forest for the trees, mate.

typical bong

Daily caffeine use is degenerate and I wish I could give
up coffee but, unfortunately, I think I'm addicted to it :(

literally nanny state the country how did this happen my country has no future
we are fucked

Attached: Britannia-.jpg (1200x1600, 227K)

Im drinking this red bull and vodka for you m8

if its the owner then fine.

Coca Cola has variations on HFCS types for their syrups. Higher fructose proportions means they can ship out in smaller containers but it's way worse for consumers.

Add to it that human body is terrible at gauging liquid calorie consumption and the parts of the brain that separate hunger and thirst at birth fuse together. People frequently mistake thirst with hunger as well, or if they can recognize thirst they use something sugary to sate it, which is worse since metabolic reactions require more water. Makes them thirstier.

Considering the high sugar, low fiber, and high sugary liquids consumption that burgers are known for, and it's no surprise that the state of food and drink in USA are irredeemably condemnable.

Yeah, what do kids need with flour too?

Don't be a flake, bin that cake!

Attached: totally sane.jpg (421x503, 42K)

This literally only means ENERGY DRINKS.
High caffeine over DIET COKE? Are you fucking stupid.
Of course it only means energy drinks.
Use some common sense you fucking useless cunt.

No problem taco paco. Time to order some seeds.

I buy mine at a place called Sprout's. Dunno if you have them but this place has a whole aisle of "artisnal sodas" (cringe name I know) that are more or less in the same ballpark.

Barring that, even Coca Cola has started a line of naturally sweetened Cokes that come in green cans. I try not to buy them since Coca-Cola is an evil corporation, but they'll do in a pinch if you can't get something better

Get on our level, britshits.

Attached: 81MBq3XdSzL._SL1500_.jpg (795x1500, 309K)