Should Drug Dealers get the death penalty?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY
strawpoll.me/15243908
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes
/thread

Depends on the drug.

Cocaine, Meth, Heroin sure kill em all.

no

No. Not in America at least, a country that glorifies drug dealing and crime through movies like, scarface, goodfellas, blow, and many many more.

100%. With civil asset forfeiture of their property and their family's if they benefited from it

Yes, but it needs to be proven they were actually selling the drugs; having a lot of drugs in your house does not signify that you're a drug dealer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY

Make them squeal first and then pop them. Rinse and repeat.

Dealers of hard drugs should be executed by overdosing on their own stash

Attached: pinochet2.jpg (402x545, 35K)

Depends, are you including baristas pharmacists and bartenders or are you just generally a hypocrite?

this, many people get accused and charged with dealing drugs who are actually just drug users

I'd say give a second chance to small time offenders. Drug lords should absolutely get the rope, though.

haha my sides, good one leaf you're alright

Hitler never banned drugs. Drugs wouldn’t even be a serious problem in society without degenerate Jew-manufactured vice culture and the shitskin infestation.

He means things that can actually make you high you insufferable retard.

>what is drunk
>what is high on prescription drugs
>what is caffeine overdose
suck my cock you literal retard.

I'm not sure how to feel on this bros. On the one hand, drugs destroy the mental and moral fiber of a community, and thus, the nation. On the other hand, I really don't like the government telling me what I can and can't do. Give me some convincing arguments to either side

Yes because police never plant drugs on a person or his car.

Why did my pic get baleeted?

Attached: 1500183618621.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Drug lords are a threat to national security and there's no reason not to execute them. On the other hand, drug users and small time offenders might be saved, so they shouldn't be executed.

Depends, heroin dealers yes. But kids selling weed in high school for cash? Fuck no

no, let the markets be free

Why don't police allow drug users to lead them to their dealer in exchange for paid treatment / lighter sentences?

automatically deleted for being too shitty. step it up.

what is the criteria for such deletion? i want to follow all da rules and prevent such mistakes in the future

lurkmoar

Attached: 1477116042585.jpg (736x509, 62K)

Idk about America, but the drug user will be signing his death sentence if that happens in Brazil.

Yes. Zero tolerance. Drug dealers are the lowest scum of the Earth and have ruined many lives and entire countries (see Mexico). They’re hated everywhere.

No.

These dealers wouldn't be big MS-13 bosses but the average person, and because the Jew has turned whites into the new niggers, they'd be killing mostly poor whites. Drug dealing is the result of its use and that results from the need to escape. Escapism happens when the society is sick. We should focus on social programs and reforms. But what Trump is proposing simply contributes to white genocide.

Attached: Trump-Fuck-You.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

strawpoll.me/15243908

Well yeah not in Brazil obviously, any place where the dealers outgun the law enforcement needs to play by other rules

But don't the negro and beaner gangs in America retaliate against those who snitch on them?

No idea. I was just putting out a strategy that seems like it might work.

Plus if you go into rehab ideally it would be away from the place you got the drug / they wouldn't know where you go. I think some asian countries do this, but they're way more authoritarian.

Where does Big Pharma come into play with all this? or the CIA? do they get the death penalty?