The China Solution

In China...
>You can’t get married if you have HIV
>You can’t publicly preach religion
>Muslims are quarantined and not allowed to travel freely
>A passport is required to travel nationally, reducing terrorist threats
>Cameras and undercover Police everywhere
>People leave their iPhones on the table without fear of theft
>You can pay everything with your iPhone; cabs, restaurant, trains, utilities, people, etc.
>You can take a train for $10 to travel a distance equal to California to New York in 2 hours on a speed train
>The trains have beds and TVs with free WiFi
>Luxury apartments cost $500/month in rent
>Medical care costs are cheap
>You can make money in so many ways that unemployment is unheard of

Isn’t it time we take the true final pill?
The China pill.

Attached: 188E5ED4-B88F-40B9-BFC1-7FB13D6F4EC7.jpg (960x1280, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men
imgur.com/gallery/yJeVa
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Asians constantly post about us on their version of Sup Forums?
Are Asian men obsessed with our women the way we are obsessed with theirs?

Attached: 1519415074001.jpg (1125x960, 480K)

Yes.
Chinese dudes dream of marrying a hot Russian.

Sorry, I meant white western women. Russia is not a white western country.
Russians are not even obsessed with Asian women.
It seems that it's only us in the west who are into Asian women.
Even niggers, pooos and spics don't care for Asian women

Attached: 1515302381563.jpg (1922x2880, 339K)

lol pic is taken at 12 noon

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Attached: 1502416164306.jpg (634x415, 92K)

And that is good because?

Attached: 1504740042402.jpg (969x483, 117K)

Attached: 1504551806948.jpg (480x499, 54K)

Attached: 1518926632789.jpg (962x640, 214K)

Attached: 1501710161740.png (1371x1208, 3.22M)

Attached: 1515263837483.jpg (470x313, 19K)

Attached: 1518932042069.jpg (1062x1301, 578K)

Attached: 1504740503984.png (800x928, 895K)

Attached: gutter 1.jpg (2000x1500, 1.28M)

Attached: 1518932116214.jpg (1046x1305, 389K)

hey mexico, buddy, i dont really think youre in the right to be making fun of china

Attached: 1518932172394.jpg (1069x1785, 564K)

Wtf now i love mexico

The only reason I wouldn't live in china is their food safety.
Read a book/audiobook called "Poorly made in china" to know what I'm talking about, it's about the chinese manufacturing industry. When you can't trust any food you buy, that country's off the map for me.

No muslim rape gangs

Yeah, but can you get Adderall there?

You have to go back chink chang chong.

Attached: 1487088469456.jpg (1220x947, 136K)

She had a bag, but the baby pooped on the bag and not in it. WTF?

They to ban defecting in public/streets
They need to better regulate gutter oil vendors
They need to clean up there smog situation
They should breed less and not kill so many dogs
They need to make more spacious apartments/housing instead of their coffin cubicles
They need to have better morality/humanity when they see people getting hurt,run over, etc.

tl;dr
China is still a shithole

>But what left me flabbergasted was that I also know a lot of laowai who are fooling around in China and they tell me China has a lot of “free girls” who don’t want any money and only want to go to bed with them, who want to marry laowai even if it means paying instead of getting money [to the foreigner], and who will take even the poor, the old, the fat, the disabled, as long as they’re laowai.

>For laowai in China, the success rate for getting girls is around 50-100 times higher than those of local men, and the women that our compatriots can spend thousands or tens of thousands on but can’t get laowai can get with just a cup of coffee. Many of male compatriots are extremely angry over this, so let me share the ways laowai pick up girls and the reasons they succeed easily. You guys should also find your own shortcomings, and not just blindly complain.

chinasmack.com/differences-between-chinese-men-and-laowai-foreign-men

Attached: 1519074787970.jpg (1051x4806, 696K)

That’s almost as disgusting as your country Sanchez

their elevators, escalators and sidewalks, swallow people, and folks just keep on keeping on. No thanks.

Attached: Kung POO 17.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

yeah and this too
they need to fix their cardboard infrastructure that kills people constantly

Attached: uma chink.webm (300x400, 1.15M)

Foot mi Fook yu

imgur.com/gallery/yJeVa

Attached: Oa5i2dh.jpg (749x1075, 126K)

Attached: hq99Uvt.jpg (750x1041, 151K)

Maybe it is inevitable, but when it comes there will be no "We". there will be chinese, and there will be the rest

The miracle of childbirth. Anyway, so can you get Adderall in China or not?

BLEACHED

Attached: c tendies.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

Haha yep.

Attached: image.png (309x745, 30K)

I would fuck that chicks smelly pissy vagina after that. So hot.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (262x192, 11K)

Fuck you Ching, tired of you 50 cent army fuckers. Fuck you all CCP insectoid cunts

Attached: china the truth.png (800x5132, 757K)

Yeah, but it's full of chinks.

Jesus Christ they are worse than spics.

This is my favourite
>An american counsul related to me a personally witnessed ocurrence at a place up the Yangtze where he was stationed
>one that strikes a Westerner as incredible, but wich would not impress a native Chinese as anything remarkable.
>It happened that a sampan loaded down with a cargo of live pigs, and crowded also with Chinese,
>was caught in a treacherous current and overturned a little distance from the shore, The Chinese and pigs aboard were spilled out into the water.
>A number of other Chinese along the shore, seeing the upset, immediately put out to the scene in their own boats,
>and began greedily picking up the live pigs swimming about.
>The drowning and pleading humans who wailed to be takenaboard were knocked on the head as fast as they swam to the arriving boats, and were all washed downstream and drowned.
>The Chinese minute men of the sampans returned in high glee with their unexpected catch of fresh pork, and the life went on as usual.

Attached: chink health costs 01.webm (480x480, 1.97M)

Before this thread:
>Damn, it might have been better to learn Chinese than Japanese if I have to flee America for safety

After this thread:
>Nippon ichiban! I regret nothing.

Attached: 1520696841106.jpg (800x720, 231K)

Stephanie is a fucking whore.

Shut up faggot.

Attached: uma chink01.webm (368x480, 1.83M)

fucking disgusting and true. Just looked it up.

>They should breed less and not kill so many dogs

Who the fuck cares if they kill dogs? Are you that much of a smooth brain you can't see how retarded of a point that is to make? I bet you eat cows, chickens, pigs. Pigs are known to be more intelligent and empathetic than dogs, but no one gives a shit that we eat them.

>They to ban defecting in public/streets

This is an issue when you have rural Chinese people in cities. They have no idea what they are supposed to do in a big city. There are also not a lot of public restrooms to use. Even if you are a customer.

>They need to make more spacious apartments/housing instead of their coffin cubicles

There are a lot of big/medium apartments in China? Have you researched any of this at all or do you just believe every post you read on Sup Forums? If you are really poor and living in a government provided house sure it will be small.

>They need to better regulate gutter oil vendors
They do. It's a crime you retard like drug dealing.

Me too. I was unironically thinking the same thing as you. I will lick her salty pussy clean after she's taken the piss.
Pissing chicks are hot

Attached: images (6).jpg (512x287, 22K)

What is this chinese propaganda bullshit? Get the fuck out of here with this shit. If i suppressed my crime stats and cooked my books, i could make the US look like an utopia too. Find a 20 something chinese kid and ask them about the beijing protests in 89 and watch the blank stare you get. They're more cattle than the US consumer. They'll soon be able to score political good boy points on their whatever the fuck the chinese facebook is. Buildings that are shells with hardly anyone in them. Entire towns of empty streets while their housing bubble grows. What a wonderful society. Fuck off and fuck china

Fucking savages, drop one right on the great wall

Let's make this thread a chink hate thread
I'll start with chink empathy

Attached: 5de055d67962f538c6809d94d81ff971c11e251a0f29fbef3c2fdd94c3cc6967.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Don't forget about the fake medicine, unsafe food, and pollution.

Worked with Chinks for 4 years, never again. Some of them are decent, but they still have horrible personal hygiene and alien morality.

lol, whites would never admit their mistakes. they're a lost cause, just let it go

Did he die?

Damn, kids these days are quite resilient

damn bourgeoisie just keep coming back no matter how many times you kill em

I was talking about Asian dudes obsessed with white blondes marrying Russians is a growing trend

Yummy

Why are they pooing in the loo?

No crime, Muhammad
No nigger rape

>Muslims are quarantined and not allowed to travel freely
Muslims live in every province and every city
Not even in the nicest parts of the nicest cities
>You can take a train for $10 to travel a distance equal to California to New York in 2 hours on a speed train
Hahaha, funny waiguoren
>The trains have beds and TVs with free WiFi
No WiFi, one TV in VIP cars playing godawful programming, every country has sleeper cars
>Luxury apartments cost $500/month in rent
Maybe in a tier 3 city
>You can make money in so many ways that unemployment is unheard of
Like theft and manipulation

You can get “Radderrall” in China
*wink*
*wink*

lol, china no doubt has problems, but it's improving while the west is decaying. but of course in the process keyboard warriors will go down screaming and blaming china for all its problems

Weibo = Chinese Facebook

>According to a notice released jointly by the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate and the Ministry of Public Security, the death penalty will now be an option when prosecuting more serious cases of gutter oil manufacturing in the country. More severe punishments will also be given out to government and public officials who fail to properly address matters related to gutter oil.
>death penalty
The upside is the fuckers doing this if caught by straight officials are getting necked.

This.
I think I understand now what it was like in the final years of the Roman Empire.
Romans believed it was literally impossible for their empire to crumble.
The US is the modern day Roman Empire, and we are making the same mistakes again.

The upside is the fuckers doing this if caught by straight officials are getting necked.
Lol no.

Attached: chinkn IDF.jpg (600x314, 186K)

Attached: 1519654541415.jpg (640x780, 71K)

I had a friend who stayed in China for a bit and tires to defend stuff like shitting in the street, eating anything with a soul, and other subhuman acts as "Country Chinese" v. "City Chinese".
His explanation is the country folks do shit like that and they come to the city to work and bring bad habits with them. Even other Chinese hate them because they make everyone look bad.
Which doesn't say much because 90% of China consists of country bumpkins.
The "city" is only a small part.
Asia is fuck any way at least Japan and S. Korea "try" to keep up appearance

lol in the recycling

>they still have horrible personal hygiene and alien morality.

Yes, welcome to the club. The alien morality to me was the biggest eye opener. They are worst than animals when it comes to empathy.

That's incredible. Their trains go 1450 miles per hour? That's more than twice as fast as passenger planes.

That kick stomp looked cool. He raised his leg really high like in the anime I watch. Based.

It is literally post-war, 1950s USA there right now.

Ascendant, confident society. Strong government and sense of civic duty and patriotism. Multi-ethnic but one culture. Everyone is buying news things, attaining higher education and traveling the world.

They even have the same problems we went through in the 1950s and early 60s from petty theft to kidnapping.

I'm solidly Gen X and am old enough to remember when kidnapping was an epidemic in the US and taught never accept rides from strangers.

All Chinese and Asian men want to bang cow titted blondes and brunettes.

Google photos of Los Angeles and NYC smog in the 1950s and 1960s.

Fuck, these places are still ultra smoggy.

This is true.

Let me guess...Gun Control advocate?

June 4, 1989

90% of the China webms are not done in China. These are concerted effort to tarnish the image of China by other governments...

Do not believe these lies. These are propaganda LIES.

If you believe these lies you are a SHEEP. A stupid SHEEP.

Also the Mexican motherfucker is receiving MONEY to post these. Do NOT be fooled by someone who has a AGENDA. He is pbeing paid MONEY to post PROPAGANDA and LIES.

MEXICO is 10000 times more shittier than China. MEXICO is at the level of Africa.

Fuck Mexico

Imagine if the UN actually had a group dedicated to shilling, and actually used the UN flag.

Attached: 1505268185796.png (640x640, 820K)

china is a shit hole senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>han families have a child limit while muslims don't
>officially sanctioned halaal streets
>low IQ uyghurs get bonus points on exams
>maocucks wanting to return to the days of eating sandy rice and making shitty iron in their backyards
>cucks attacking people who wear traditional chinese dress / taoist revivalists
>books being banned for offending muslims
>muh innocent Falun Gong muh innocent Tibetans muh innocent Mongols muh Manchu culture
>idiots who propose lamarckism to silence the inconvenient truth of darwinism

Its not all cheery, China has their own SJWs, there's a reason baizuo is actually used as an insult

>cucks attacking people who wear traditional chinese dress / taoist revivalists
If I gave a shit about China I'd say that's a shame.
>baizuo is actually used as an insult
means white left, right?

>Lol left right

>religion bad freedom of religion in public illegal
oh boy a whole country of soul less ethics less insect people is sure stable
>cameras and police everywhere
if you need this chances are things are really fucked up im sorry police states arent good signs
>luxury apartments 500 a month
hmm thats a bold statement, the chinese have the greediest real estate investors these days and luxury at 500 a month in a country of nearly billion and half people sure as hell doesnt sound logical. Also what is "luxury" in china?
>medical care is cheap
again more bullshit, what quality medical care do you mean? A hugeass population like that where the educated masses are overseas cause thats where the education is and buying housing/living overseas is going to cause a shortage of qualified medical personnel
>pay everything with your phone
hmm very 1984 ish. Like first point with insect people, they are masses of yes men who think what the rulers say is final. These types of people living in america would build temples to jeff bezos and amazon megacorp.

Attached: viper end ur life.jpg (1440x1440, 173K)

China's right is the nationalist/technocrats and the left has the maoists/baizuo. The party isn't a fucking monolith, there's still a power struggle going on. Feminists are also gaining ground in China.
On the other hand the religious affairs office seems to have been taken over by nationalists so the muslim problem might be taken care of with de-arabization angle they are pushing.

hi stacey! how is lil jamal doing?

>In China...
>>You can’t get married if you have HIV
you can't give aids to one wife, but you can give aids to a million hookers.
>>You can’t publicly preach religion
You have no freedom of speech
>>Muslims are quarantined and not allowed to travel freely
Your religion will determine whether you have the right to travel and atheists make the decision
>>A passport is required to travel nationally, reducing terrorist threats
You don't have freedom of movement, even in your own country
>>Cameras and undercover Police everywhere
Everything you do is recorded. You are never free from surveillance
>>People leave their iPhones on the table without fear of theft
nonsense shill bullshit
>>You can pay everything with your iPhone; cabs, restaurant, trains, utilities, people, etc.
You have to carry a surveillance device with you everywhere to make purchases.
>>You can take a train for $10 to travel a distance equal to California to New York
in 2 hours on a speed train
If you have the proper clearances and paperwork, and if the state has deemed your religion is fit to travel
>>Luxury apartments cost $500/month in rent
average workers make 200 per month is wages
>>Medical care costs are cheap
You pay up front for medical care or you die in the gutter in front of the hospital
>>You can make money in so many ways that unemployment is unheard of
Plenty of slavery options available.

also before the china shills jump me on my point regarding medical care. I literally have met a chinese dude with parents working medical field as researchers in america. I'm pretty confident the chinese that made it and got educated in america want to stay overseas for the better nature/access to higher education for their kids. The younger chinese with rich parents usually hold dual citizenships and dont really have hundred percent allegiance to the west/china.

Yeah and i can also enjoy getting crushed by escalators and elevators.

Nah, fifty people get fucking skinned by a few dudes wielding knives, but I guess, who cares about a shitty iPhone when that happens...

trips don't lie
>They are worst than animals when it comes to empathy.

It's communism. They are brainwashed into having no empathy. You can see that in the students at the parkland shooting. They just saw a bunch of people get killed and none of them really gave a fuck.

>Their trains go 1450 miles per hour?

sure do. Not often you get to travel on a train that goes twice the speed of sound for only ten dollars.

>It is literally post-war, 1950s USA there right now.

except that none of them have a shred of human empathy.

Pic related

Attached: korea(1).png (777x470, 416K)

>Isn’t it time we take the true final pill?
Protip: China is run by a bunch of dictators calling themselves communists. You cannot succeed in business without a connection to the CCP.

At least Mexico poos in loo.

People leave their iPhones on the table without fear of theft
Ahahahahahahaha... no. The amount of thieves in China is absolutely astounding lol.