What's your excuse Sup Forums?

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_0193.jpg (829x829, 217K)

I'm not poor

I have a high paying job that I enjoy and am good at. Why would I go risk life and limb to fuck up people who never bothered me?

government is scared of me.

For what, zogger?

Im enlisting afternoon I finish this semester
I’m thinking about doing army infantry although I’ve heard infantry is really boring

After* please don’t get autistic on me

>excuse
retards / ptsd drama queens, drug addled drunks--with the inability to hold down a job or create / raise a white family are what comes back from the military.

It would be better if they didnt come back at all desu

Attached: 1519445371318.jpg (480x628, 25K)

Wanted to be an officer, changed my mind.

I don't suck Jew dick.

I'm not white.

I don't do the bidding of the kikes under the guise of patriotism. COMBAT vets from the last 5 decades are heroic because they believe they are fighting for their people but have merely been fool into being the pawns of the jew.

*fooled.

what's his excuse for not cutting it off ?

Attached: it's cut off so fuck off.jpg (576x400, 63K)

I'm Low T

I value my life too much to squander it trying to advance Jewish interests.

I passed 6th grade

>OP minutes before his post

Attached: fb3.gif (440x235, 996K)

I'm educated and don't feel like giving up a leg or my life for Israel.

I have both legs

I'm not dying for this shitty country

here come the kremlin commie kikes telling you how bad the us military is

Attached: 8709.jpg (634x673, 94K)

I'm a female

So what's your excuse for not breeding the next generation of soldiers? Being a woman doesn't mean you have no responsibilities.

>poor
you meant masculine.

I don't want to die for Israel.

working on getting fit so I can join up and not flunk out bootcamp.

I don't want to fight for niggers.

Good luck with that

Attached: 1520666776973.jpg (360x607, 42K)

This thread again.

Attached: gubgubgub.gif (400x224, 1.1M)

my excuse is that you can't make replacement eardrums out of titanium

Attached: IMG_20160809_103901080.jpg (3264x1836, 2.03M)

I'll stick to video games with respawns.

I didn't drive over a pressure plate,eat a bullet, or get hit by ordinance. Shit happens. Some people get lucky. Some don't.

I don't trust my government to make good use of me. MEPS itself was enough hurry-up-and-waste-my-time to turn me off the military. Way too fucking inefficient with no guarantee of action.

Then again, that was back during Obama's first term.

yuck. that pic made a lot of memories come back.
>working on helicopter in HB1 in middle of pacific during summer
>night check, but still hot and humid as fuck
>for some reason all HB doors are closed
>sweat so much i have to go to head in berthing to wring out my shirt which is soaking wet it's almost as if it was dipped in water

wew lad

Why would anyone want to join the IDF

parents neglected and abused me as a kid so i'm thirty years old and only just seeing the results of spending the last nine years trying to unfuck myself

Stepping on a land mine is pleb tier.

Attached: 1496925225771.jpg (400x500, 46K)

I seriously thought of joining until I realised its just another form of servitude in disguise as patriotism.

My leg would hurt

>masculine
you mean bitch of Israel.

Attached: 1513393179889.png (642x476, 403K)

Don't want to lose a leg fighting pointless wars with no end in sight

>be double amputee
>get to stay it
>be tier 1 marine
>get sequestered
>mfw

Attached: 1500984255133.jpg (381x206, 14K)

I don't enjoy working for kikes. Dying for them so I could get a Mt.Dew rush murdering actual patriots definitely isn't on the 5 year plan.

They are just pussies user. How can't fight for anything.

12/21

I don't feel like going to some shithole to kill goat herders and farmers wielding ancient Soviet technology, participating in what is essentially modern colonialism

>What's your excuse Sup Forums?
I'm not going to go mudslime children for Israel.

This.
No more banker wars.

Attached: 60283486783.jpg (766x708, 201K)

Why would he have his trouser leg rolled up like that? Does he really wan't everyone to know he's a peg leg?
If he lost his cock would he go around without any pants at all?

I know we are in a period of decline, and I feel myself as a part of that no matter how much I improve. I know we aren't going to win Afghanistan or Iraq or Syria and our rights are getting whittled away. All the while I'm here, and I'm going to be alone, because of what I've seen what women can do, I don't trust them and I don't trust myself. I'm going to be a hermit soon.

Plus the army wanted me to be a mechanic after I failed 18x.

The fact that he fell for the Jew Wars and continues to shows a lack of intellect, I cannot respect that regardless of his tenacity.

in retrospect, i kind of wish i went to officer school to enlist as a science officer, but i'm too old now.

He'll make a lot of Jews proud...

>All that gear
>those cross trainers

I’m a nigger

I've never talked to one of you people after you disappeared from a selection course, how do you live with yourself? Obviously you've realized that you could have easily completed every bit of training put before you had you simply just done what was asked, so what it is like living with that? Staying in the Army after that? I know a lot of people lie, say they got hurt or somehow they got 'fucked' but every time they tell that story, everyone knows it's bullshit.

Always been curious my man.

Gaining weight then I'm gonna enlist

>unable to have children
>checks flag
lol okay faggot

I lost more than 1

A reasonable person on pol?

Attached: c7ir2_dx0aasajt.jpg (520x631, 38K)

IQ 100+

What a cuck. I bet he's a conservacuck.

go talk to the recruiter, dont waste time trying to gain weight. they will get you in and have you packing on lean muscle quickly, before you go to basic. just show up to the pt.

Im not a fucking idiot. Lets these people die for israel and the rothschilds like the good little goyim they are ill stay home thanks.

Attached: Rothschild.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

What do these operator types do?

Are they just hit squads for the regime or do they somehow believe that they are doing what it takes to win a war?

Nothing says masculine like getting shot for Israel.

Jackson Lee complained in 2003 that storm names were too white. "All racial groups should be represented," she said, and asked officials to "try to be inclusive of African-American names."

>hurricane Shaaniqua just blew the entire eastern seaboard!

*> hit squads
just leave retard, or do some actual research.
Can even ask your SARS members how based they are.

i was born with messed up legs.in his case, he had the chance to prove himself before he lost that leg. nobody is investing in someone who hasen't even been to boot camp, and with the expense on the medical work for me to be combat ready, well i don't think I'm hitting the front lines anytime soon.

Flat footed AND blind in one eye. I've tried many times to get in but the recruiters basically told me to fuck off every time.

>What's your excuse Sup Forums?

We're not fighting America's real enemies.

Attached: Strangelove Ripper Angry.png (800x600, 287K)

german and nothing to fight for except shitty politics and rapefugees

>getting dismembered for the jews
>dying for the jews
>1945+73
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1506394483829.jpg (585x400, 234K)

Larp? Since when would they let him stay with medical discharge?

Why? I did 2 cruises in the 5th fleet and ours were always open except during GQ and transits.

Because I don’t want to die for a fucking kike
Also I’m not so insecure about my masculinity that i feel the need to enter a war zone for no good reason other than brownie points and “I fought so you didn’t have to”

How are you blind in one eye?
What's that like in day to day life?

fpbp

>ask
They have to sign some contract where they can't talk about anything they did. So, no one really knows what they are doing or why they are doing it.

SAS was always the military unit for rich, adventurer types like Bear Grylls or this cunt from Australia who won all of these medals for pretty regular shit whose dad got the military off the Duntroon abuse cases in the 80s.

I'm over 50. I guess I could have faught in Panama...

Smokin pot

Ptsd and ocd.
Lifelong dream was to join and serve but I cant.

Fuxk you.

Most exciting military stories are exaggerated at best.

I thought the rich became naval officers and went to exclusive academies as midshipmen (or in this day-in-age they become jet pilots)

there is still a lot they can talk about. not everything has to be a secret.

completely. I wouldn't be able to tell you because I've never known the difference, I was born with optic nerve hypoplasia

The real fight is at home faggot

I don't want to be shot by Niggers in Africa and am forced to serve on robo leg as only 30% of Military aged Adults are fit for service.

I really am not a good soldier. I'll never be one, desu I should have got screened out at MEPS. I had bad form on ropes, I got pushed through OSUT because they lowered standards. I don't think I did anything well at all, and what's more over I'm an asocial autist who doesn't work well with others and something was always fucked up that I forgot to pay attention to. Whatever I know in languages or trivia about certain areas is useless in that context, but I had to try because I wanted answers for myself on what would happen if I was put in that scenario.

I have them now and am happy with that. Wish I wasn't in anymore, but that's about it really. I mean I hate the big army its full of retarded bullshit and shitty diversity hire NCOs and a rotating door brothel amongst the ranks with shitty morale but I mean it's all a joke now to me. I know I shouldn't be here anymore. But I got my answer. Just like I got my answer on women and modern grad school.

I no longer hope for a better world.

I work in a lab instead making cool shit for military guys. Better pay and no risk of getting my leg blown off.

I don't deny it.

The smart ones do. The meathead, jock types like Dan Blizarian or Erik Prince try to go to units like these.

bro that brought back some memories

>2003
>On USS Boxer on our way to invade iraq
>be boots doing mout drills in hangar bay and nearby spaces
>going through passageways and gangways in the dark and shit, night lights are mostly on through the corridors
>be crossing into another space
>bash some poor sailor in the face with the barrel of my M16

>mfw

Attached: laughter stops.png (356x256, 123K)

>American congress bought out by the Israel lobby
>Fights wars for interest other than the "American people"
>Certain sectors of the "American people" would gladly make you pay reparations and berate you for being white
>Country is getting flooded with el goblinos from the south
>Imagine fighting for these people, your supposed "fellow Americans"
>lol
Landing a stable career, marrying a wholesome wife, having plenty of white children, and infiltrating your local political institutions would do far more for MY people (white America) than fighting for ZOG in a giant sandbox in the mideast. Really couldn't care less about the shitskins in this country

Attached: 1481139352542.jpg (528x484, 206K)

A good soldier is there to die where his superior tells him to, or failing that, to claim as much gibs from stepping on an IED in order to help (((Big Pharma))) rake in some cash by overcharging VA hospitals and price-gouging pain meds.

Who really gives a shit about your ability to jump between car tires and climb on a rope.

Prince made his own unit. Hell, the guy had so much money he had private airstrips on Blackwater Property.

>1 post by this ID
you make this every day. even the same picture too

The US operations in the Middle East are meaningless. A failed neocon operation or who knows what. Would have a greater net impact to sweep streets here in America.

Why would you tell your men to die? You need your men to do the job now and in the future. It is both tactically and strategically stupid to sacrifice people. What you are describing perfectly fits muslims because they blow themselves up and niggers don't care about dying either. You over blow the loses the US has, for instance losing 4 GBs in africa is bad but nobody says anything about the 50 muslims the other side lost. Maybe they do this because they don't care about their loses ro it is a demoralization tactic against the US military by use of shaming language. Just like how everything is a jew's war, a soldier gets hurt in South Korea, jews. US invades Panama, jews, everything is jews if the US fights. Is this fear of the US or is this true hatred of jews? Let me tell you a secret about jews, they have a military too and it isn't large.