Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

ive come to a deadend in life, i am 30 years old still living with my parents, i have a blue collar job and i have reached the limit of where i can go in the company, there is no more growth in the company i make a decent salary now, i am just looking for advice on what i can do with my life

I don't make as much as a professional but i am making roughly $35 per hour, i have been with the company for 10 years, but i am still struggling in life, i can't afford to own a house, i work hard, but i really want to leave my parents house and be independent

i should have my own house at this point in my life with the amount of hard work i do, but idk if i will still have a job i the next year, i am starting to really hate my job cause i have been there so long its become a chore and im not happy its repetitive and so mundane im ready to just quit

What should i do? im really seeking advice, i feel like im stuck in the industry i am in, which is factory labor work, im just starting to slow down now and its getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed

its really getting too hard for me. What should i do?

Attached: too hard.jpg (4000x3000, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianity.net.au/questions/luke-14-26
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you aint seen nothing

ive NEVER had a job
im wizard+7
living with mom
never had a vehicle of my own
never even been so much as OUT at all with a girl alone, and nothing beyond that
no prospects, chronically depressed
NO friends
NO family other than Mom ive even spoken with in 3-4 years +
etc etc
nearly broke, perpetually
opiate addict

now how terrible does your situation look?

Stop being a cunt and make your own way.
There are people who break the rules and people who make the rules.

GO TO COLLEGE

>22
>Renting apartment alone
>Make 20.71/h
>retirement
>healthcare
>tuition assistance when I become career
>fit but not buff(yet)
>incoming lawsuit money (5 figures)
>semi-relationship with 20y/o half business owner
She makes insane money, but works 60+ hours a week and can't really handle the pressure
She also isn't wife material which is a massive bummer

Plans:
>lawsuit
>Move out of commiefornia to Nevada
>join National Guard
>finish boot camp
>join nevada workforce
>find wife
>start a family
The dream

I hate people like you. Oh, my suck sucks worse than your suck.

You act like you have no control or responsibility for being a chronic permavirgin soulless faggot.

You're playing victim, and it's fucking disgusting.

at least get on kratom and get off the opiates you pathetic loser. The only thing i've ever went on reddit to read about was to find fire kratom.

Get off the dope while kratom's available. It's better than subs.

You need to move out and start renting. Pay your own bills and live for yourself.

ive NEVER had a job too
im wizard+2
living with mom and grandma and pets
never had a vehicle of my own
I have a gf, for an year now
no prospects, chronically depressed
bearly any friends
completly broke
I dont smoke, dont drink, just do things on computer
I been working twice in my life, for few months, slave labour, I couldnt stand it... also I have engeniring degree

: (

you cant live on your own with 35/hr? wtf show us your budget. i could own a fucking house with 15/hr
same except im 21 and not addicted. dont tell me to get a job either because ive been applying everywhere within 10 miles since i was 16. no one is hiring

>dating a girlfriend for a year
>virgin
Nigger what.

If you are making $35 per hour USD you are fucking retarded with money if you cannot afford a house. Your genes are a dead end if you cannot rub two cents together making $70,000 per year.

I can afford a house making $23 per hour CAD. I just need to save up for a few years.

shes in france : ( also virgin ,

we will meet this year : (

Get a second job.

>she’s a virgin
Holy fuck nigger I hate to break it to you but you got suckered hard

Attached: 1550838F-20AD-4460-B78B-8BCFD35DE615.jpg (400x386, 42K)

send me some gbl in the mail poland bro you fuckers have tons of that shit

she'll say she needs money for the flight. and a deposit. oh and money for the hotel she will be staying at. and once you wire the money she will say she needs even more. etc etc

yeah he probably believes it, the chances are probably less than one percent from what i've seen out in the real world growing up.

she is 100%

send you what?

in matter of fact she pays for all and also helping me out with money sometimes

yes yes I know
you love your hate, it keeps you warm

>You're playing victim, and it's fucking disgusting.

no
im stating my state
i laid no blame anywhere, whatsoever
try some reading comprehension

NOR did I state anything regarding any of this:
>You act like you have no control or responsibility for being a chronic permavirgin soulless faggot.

i said nothing to any such effect at all

dunno what kratom is, heard of it once

> you pathetic loser.

thanks

>Get off the dope while kratom's available. It's better than subs.

i dont get anything off of the street
p.s. i am PHYSICALLY off opiates now

find Christ

there can be no other possible answer

>dont tell me to get a job

thats something I never do
such
"just stop suffering you stupid bitch" commands only CUT

no, the only thing I tell anyone to do with insistence, and dire at that, is:
find Christ

Ask to see her hymen, you fucking idiot.

Fucking meme flag poster fucking gas yourself.

it was a joke, but our whole high school was getting fucked up constantly for a few years on gbl. It's gamma butyrolactone. It's absolutely amazing, they said it was a date rape drug to get it taken off the market.

Our bodies convert it to a naturally occuring compound in every cell in our body. Body builders used to take it and they even sold it at GNC

Stop being a waste, lower your standard of living and move out. Its really that simple fagget. No reason you shouldn’t have saved enough for an amazing place - you don’t pay any fucking rent.

You clearly don’t have any fucking financial sense at all

how the hell did you meet her on /soc?

You're welcome

I have no idea what physically off opiates means? Seriously research and buy kratom if you have any urges to get high. You can find a ton of good vendors on the kratomm board, it's kratom with two m's. The other kratom board is shilled hard and moderated by shill mods.

I have meet her on interpals

I am 32, she is 23,

She's 10/10 virgin , its the only thing I'm lucky about in my life so far..

We love eachother with compleete trust : l

This.

Is OP even worth advice? How hasn’t he figured this out yet?

Fucking autists on this board think its better to live as virig s at home until you’re 40 than ‘rough it’ in a basement apartment for a few years

Grow the fuck up

if you're 30, your parents are gonna need for you to take care of them soon. stick it out until they're dead, don't be an asshole to them and leave now when they've helped you out for so long

Haven’t you heard? Paying bills and rent are a jewish conspiracy. Live at home as a virgin until you’re 40 and can buy a house

No, seriously. How much a month do you spend and on what?

Unless his parents were in there early 50s when they had him, they are probably fine

If you think you're in love now wait until it gets real, it's one of the best feelings ever. This whole online generation is nothing but bullshit and fake. If she's one in ten million marry her and don't think twice about it you will never find better. Most women are complete shit nowadays in my country.

I grew up with two older sisters they are single motehrs in their forties who traveled to islands and foreign lands to be whores and even whored it out in their thirties. My mother is an insane narcissist and my step mother is the most verbally, mentally and emotionally abusive piece if shit i've ever seen. I've dated nothing but horrible women and been screwed over since my first true love. I had a party house for years growing up and women are worse than men by a long shot but men are man whores as well. I have yet to meet a man that's been banged by four or more girls though, that shit never happens, but girls do it all the time. I had one friend growing up that wasn't a man whore like me the rest were pieces of shit. I welcome the complete downfall of society

what you said made me very sad, I'm really sorry to hear/read that : (

Rotten corrupted system, demoralized empty people, majority is like that, I'm fully aware of this..

Still there are some good people out there, but they not appriciated in this system... they dont hold any position of power, nor even any good place in society.

This system favors the worst, and trash the best

let it all collapse and go to hell, nothing worth to fight for anymore,

if not my beloved one, I would give up on living

But I dont have any perspectives for future, I dont see any possibility for peaceful future.. there will be missery, struggle, survival... we should prepare for the wworst.

My beloved one brought this crossbow for me, for Christmass, even if shes not rich she knew I always wanted one : l

Attached: Assassin.jpg (1110x637, 213K)

all neet bux go to Mom as part of household budget

mortgage
cable internet
bare-bones cell service, 2 phones
electricity
water+garbage
food/groceries (almost entirely costco)
toiletries
gasoline
her several (11-12) prescriptions copays
oh and I try to Tithe what I can
just about nothing can be set aside for anything; though we manage a little

there is no eating/"going" out
no movies
no social life
no "entertainment"
no vacations
no disposable income
i shave my head to save on barber bills (entirely)
no money for any dentistry, so she uses anbesol to mask a terribly and quickly deteriorating whole/mouth train wreck

yeah, theres not really anything of waste in our budget, nothing frivolous, etc

>i am making roughly $35 per hour
>i can't afford to own a house
how is this possible

What will you do when she dies, man?

Work as much as possible, save all money, live below your means and cut out the frivolities buy house in a few years.

its all planned out
regardless of anything else I will not draw breath long after she is gone
I am WELL prepared for that, both physically, logistically, and mentally.
and I do mean WELL prepared.

Im tried of drawing breath anyway.
When I end, it will be of exasperation, not depair/sadness.

I mean, hell, a dwindling (nigh imperceptible) thread alone keeps me "here" as it is

Where did it all go wrong, like what was the point where you went "I'm not even going to bother anymore?"

I make 12.80 an hour and I bought a house late last year, you're just too scared to be independent.

Attached: 1509505293414.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

Hoping you succeed at finding purpose, user.

realization of my neurological disability, beyond aspergers

complete lack of emotional control
( i control my body fine, by atom bombs go off inside all of the time)

plus, just as so many congenital metabolic disorders prevent the body ridding itself of some substance or another, the buildup of which is torture/toxic/even lethal

likewise Ive realized that through my life ALL negative emotion have only piled up, nothing has every been release, been let go, as the body properly disposes/releases waste compounds in urine, sweat

it all went "wrong" when, year or 2 ago, I realized this was never going to change

the mountain of pain in me does not even one iota ever diminish

like say someone nabs a parking spot from me, it sets off a fire in me that takes the better part of a week to calm down from, the fear and hate and rage debilitate me entirely

and thats just something as little a parking spot

so it is a neurological defect of inabiility to "flush" any pain of any kind, from birth
and it burns, everything slight of any kind in life sets the whole mountain of it ablaze

that kind of weight and torment cannot long to survived

i have purpose, easily

but this:
is far too lethal and unfathombly heavy

In any large city in the western world, $35 an hour is not enough to buy a home.

$35 an hour, if full time, is about $70k a year in salary.

Your home's worth should be AT MOST 3.5 times your salary. That means they can afford a home worth $245000. Homes at that price simply do not exist in large cities in the western world, unless you commute 15+ miles each way, which depending on the city, may be completely impossible.

Housing prices need to depreciate significantly (or salaries need to increase significantly) for the new millennial class to be able to afford homes.

If millennials don't become more enfranchised into western economies, western economies will get absolutely destroyed within the next decade. There will be a crash in this case, you can count on it.

>$35 an hour
>I don't have money

Stop buying pallets of Poor Little White Boy on DVD.

All I can do is recommend you take up meditation for a month in the hope that you will give it a shot and improve in the process. If you do, remember two things: relax throughout the entire process (don't worry if you fail) and pay attention to the things that makes you suffer. That's all. Best of luck.

if the choice is between being 30 yrs old living with parents vs living 15 miles away from a city, i think that's an easy choice

im not inclined
im done trying
... anything

I dont wanna leave Mom though

I live in seattle, I make $200k a year. I can't afford to live in this city. It's absurd

>A house should be 3.5x of your salary

I didn't actually know this thank you.

Can't say I know what it's like, I mean you still have a chance, we all have a choice, whether or not it's ideal. Life is struggle, and believe it or not, people like us know Sup Forums are more human than those on the outside will ever be. They spend their days inundated with pleasure and distraction, cattle to slaughter. A good life ain't easy, and an easy life ain't good. Good luck, wherever things take you.

but OP seems like he does and that's who i was talking about

> I mean you still have a chance

i know

and only one at that
our Maker and His promise

good luck, but I'm pretty sure you're being scammed

>my bad day is worse than your bad day
Cry me a river faggot

Looking at this thread makes me realize how much I have. I'm only 19 and my father left me with his property, his car, truck, motorcycle, and plenty of other stuff. On the property I have 3 trailers, I can use the vacant ones for rent money. And I have family who live on the property helping me out since dad passed. I guess my main issue is that I don't know where to go now. I don't want to live a life struggling to make a few dollars more just so I can buy more shit. The military doesn't seem like a good idea, I'm Christian. My brother says I should get some mma training and be a fighter since I have a good physique for it, and it makes good money, but I don't want to be punched to retardation by 30. Living a pious life is no issue for me, but I'd like to meet a girl and have children, so I'd need to be able to provide for them.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Things aren't always so sinister, don't burst his bubble too hard. If there's a lesson to learn from it, he'll learn it, but maybe there isn't and he'll end up happy, who knows? Happy hunting, Poland bro may the best things in life bring you happiness.

>$35 an hour
>can't afford a house
yeah its called a loan jackass
if you won't take one then that's your own fault
you have no excuse retard
you could even be renting
but no you choose to stay with your parents

Make a career change. Try to get into some white collar job associated with the work you are doing. Maybe become an engineer or some kind of administrator.

As you have been working, if it doesn't work out you can always come back to what you've been doing. 30 isn't too old to try something new, if you were 40 with young children, you'd be completely fucked.

he's making $35 an hour
if he wasn't crap with money he'd be living a very comfortable life

I've become so numb it scares me. I've been through hell by poor friend choices growing up. I had a lot of close friends kill themselves. I'd have never had so many close friends had I not had that party house in high school.

I've been waiting for the full collapse and for the satanists to round people up and throw them in fema camps for thirteen or fourteen years. I did get through to a lot of people growing up and make them realize what's happening. The most amazing natural high I ever felt was talking to a group of eight of my friends about 9/11 truth and how it was a false flag to go kill sand niggers for israel and to take over the heroin trade.

Now my country is amidst the greatest heroin epidemic we have ever faced. Combine that with the rest of the shit that's happening and it's just absolute chaos. Families are no more, divorce rates are insane, std's are out of control, white genocide, dumbing down of school children, rewriting of history, and most importantly gun control and registration. This will not end well. We are ruled over by satanic child sacrificing pedophiles that have ruled the world for thousands of years, bloodlines that probably should've been wiped out by the flood. In all of this I have hope, the fact these people exist proves the existence of God. We can't win without divine intervention. I see no way for the human race to be united with a common goal without it getting stamped out.

The progression i've seen in the last ten years leads me to believe that the majority of people will gladly surrender their rights and roll over. They will slowly erode our rights away one by one pecking away until there is nothing we can do. Not to mention so many scumbag police officers will gladly follow orders and kill americans, I guarantee it. Some states are drastically different but in NY I could see it happening they'd enjoy it. The cops there should be hanged for being traitors to humanity

Attached: bp1.jpg (720x1080, 233K)

youre going to suffer so much because youre noble

Nice looking weapon. Hopefully you did the research and got a decent one. My father recently got a permit a couple years ago to hunt with a crossbow since he's old. A regular bow was too hard for him to draw.

The biggest issue he had with his was the tips stating they were a certain grain and they weren't when weighed with an accurate scale. He should've tested the weapon with the different tips as he taught me but he went out in the woods with an unproven setup and missed three times. Two different brands were supposed to be the same grains as the originals he had but they were both off. It's a huge loss considering all the amazing free meat you can get from a deer. It is my favorite meat.

You can't do this kind of job forever. Sooner or later you'll break down.

35 an hour over a 40 hour week is less than 1500 before tax or around 80k per year. So, it's not a fortune he's making.

>giving money to jews
Debt slavery is never an option, user.

I apologize for just being a dick head. The main reason i'm still here is the fact I know God is real and seeing so many close to me kill themselves was a real game changer. The hardest for me was getting out of a seven year relationship and enduring the last two years of absolute hell.

Attached: 1456512436637.jpg (1500x1500, 620K)

yeah okay buddy live with your parents until you're $40 then
>debt slavery
you realize you Get a house out of it right?
>oh noooo I'm such a slave
>I'm so unfortunate living in this beautiful two story house in a gated community
>truly I have been bamboozled

If someone is autistic and has no friends they need family for company. Is this really hard to understand?

I still think about the people that have been scumbags to me in life and the fact that I should've beat them with a bat from fifteen years ago. Shit that happened years ago infuriates me when I think about how I should've handled situations. Today I was raging while I was driving thinking about shit that happened a year ago, but the postman set me off for being a dick head. I was angry that I didn't say what I wanted to say, but I would've just made myself look bad.

Then later in the day I proceeded to tell the jackson hewett tax guy he's lucky we were in wal mart and he laughed, but he didn't follow me outside like I asked. I was calm as hell about it and didn't curse loudly, I was impressed. All because he got pissed at me and said "so how long have you been doing taxes" , I just wanted a better explanation.

It's not normal but it happens to a lot more people than you think. One guy I work with threatens to shoot up the place and threatens the boss on the phone through text and calls and spazzes weekly. Others start fights at their kids games and get kicked out, granted I work with scumbags but it's quite normal to rage the fuck out.

The guy who said you are going to suffer is right.
Understand life is not fair and you can do everything right or at least try to with good intentions while acknowledging and working on our flaws and still not get what you want.
>31yrs old
>Successful RE investor
>Independently wealthy
>Christian, had my go arounds years ago but have been celebate and working on myself for years
>Great social skills, 8/10 I am told I would say 7.5 looks. Get hit on all the time by women
>Have everything a man could want except love
>Losing passion for all the things I worked toward because no christian wife or kids and can't find one anywhere
>Couple I have encountered I do not find attractive at all.

I'm basically fucked.

Now, as far as what you should do for a living?
Read the Book Rich Dad Poor Dad. It will change your life.
You are in a position that you could benefit from it.

The blackpill is that if you are a Christian you must accept that the world will be a one world government with open borders and a single currency.
Satan will rule the world, possibly in your lifetime.

The Whitepill is that this is all temporary if you are a Christian and Glory awaits you on the other side of this suffering called Life.

until you're 40*

If you cant afford a house on that you suck at life.

that's probably the truth in most states and situations. It's so fucking sad how society will just eat people like him up and spit them out.

We have strayed so far from God. All the pillars of a great man and society have faded. Honesty, morality, faith and true wisdom have gone.

One of the greatest things in life that I learned was the value of hard physical work. It made me feel great about myself in various ways. It's one thing words can't explain.

Don't join the military. You would be fighting for our satanic overlords. Nothing is what it seems in this country. Do some research and find the truth. It is much harder nowadays to seek the truth. There is so much bad info, disinfo, shilling and lies. It used to be much easier fifteen years ago to find the truth. Start a career now.

You are probably an idiot. I fyou make $35/hour you make 70,000/year. Cost of living is 1/2 to 2/3rd of a persons salary. That means you should be pocketing $46,000/year while you live with the parents.

My guess if you wasted your money on stupid shit instead of saving it. Thinking life was just easier living with the rents.

In short I think you're a fag.

Attached: mylife.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

If he rents he doesn't have people to have company with. He should at least move in with another relative so that he has company and isn't lonely. He'll also be less likely to marry the first woman he sees if he lives with company

I never realized until now. This is the only thing in life I haven't been able to fully accept.

I still try to convince myself maybe God will do something maybe he will stop this madness, but we have lost sight of God and what matters. I guess that's the only logical reason for him not stepping in and stopping this from happening. I think maybe this country will be taken back, but it's so far gone it's impossible. It could've happened in the nineties maybe, but now it's over. For years i've reiterated that belief at times and people say there's still hope, but if you know what i've known for the length of time i've known it, the truth is there is no hope.

At times I don't understand why he would allow these people to rule the world. I knew about these satanic pedophiles for over ten years, but I never knew the brutal details until pizzagate and to see them on social media was truly earth shattering. I never could've imagined what they do and the gruesome details it's just not something one would ever even think about in any normal life.

I think less of people who live at home when they have a job and money than neets tbqh

how come?

Its been around forever man,
>"'Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD."

What you have to do is accept the chaos, the impending doom and destruction.
Then do the best you can with what you have been given within the time we have.
That is all you can do.
The world doesnt rest on your shoulders, don't act like it does or carry this burden with you.
The Bible says to not worry about tomorrow,
>Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

This is one of the reasons Jordan Peterstein resonates so well with people because it strikes a chord of truth in us all to "Clean our room"
Because the world is chaotic around us, full of evil and really the best thing you can do is just that, the best you can do.
Let go of your burdens and weight, God commands you to. Give them to him, he is in charge and then just do the best you can by the guidance of the Spirit.

It takes Trust and Faith

Attached: 1520070469436.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>cant afford a house
>making $35 an hour
Nigger are you retarded? I make about $36 an hour and im paying two mortgages, until my old house sells, with ease. How the fuck can you not afford a house?

Living with your parents when you're older than 25 is an insta-reject from the ladies.

I'm 25 and I have a net-worth of over $150k. I got no debt except a few hundred in credit card debt. I have a stable job paying $75k/year + bonuses and great benefits.

Girls give me some disgusted look when I mention I'm still living with mommy & daddy.

Probably living in NYC or some other high COL place.

lol Ya it is a rite of passage to move out and women automatically think there is something wrong with you even if you are a well adjusted guy just trying to save money ect.

That is how I made my money user.
Bought real estate and rented it out for cashflow and built a portfolio while living above my parents garage in a sweet little 600sq ft apartment.
I suggest moving out slightly before you think you want to find a woman and get married/have kids.
If you dont want that... look out, you may wake up and be rich realizing you could have had it years ago if you just graduated from Peter Pan stage and lived on your own.

Just take my warning I am 6 years your senior and wish I would have done it a little sooner than I did.

This dude, even in NYC you could afford a 1br condo in a cheaper area with that money. What are you doing with your life?

I have nearly severed ties growing up with my mother father and close family because they didn't want to accept the reality of the world around us and the truth. My mother said I sound like a paranoid schizo numerous times. Now I feel terrible for the past as my mother has alzheimers and it's starting to affect her.

I wish I knew how to live by the words you typed. I know it's the truth but it's so hard to just ignore it. The fact that they think i'm crazy and completely wrong makes me feel like I can never look at them the same and they can't look at me the same. I feel like they will never truly be able to feel like i'm their son again and it shows in their actions and life choices. I should've just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the time I had with them in this life.

Hi, I hope you are still there. I wish to be helpful, but I do not know if I can be. You are a Spaniard Citizen, correct?

I've read the quotes and seen that picture. I never knew what that picture meant until I came here. I watched a series that was pretty good called know your enemy.

It was hard for me to accept roman catholicism was a false religion and I was raised to worship satan through rituals and prayer. I tried so hard to make my mother realize that it was a false religion. It's not something you can make someone realize they have to find out on their own. It is the babylonian mystery religion I don't know if it was this way from its inception but that is what it is now.

Attached: 1482539905764.jpg (750x499, 77K)

christianity.net.au/questions/luke-14-26

That other guy ignored you. But what you posted is interesting. I hope he read it.

I have to go.
God Bless you user.
I'll see you on the other side, when this life is over
youtube.com/watch?v=1BPoMIQHwpo

Yeah, but my parents will need my help financially when they retire. They have almost nothing saved up.

Not gonna abandon them just to get some pussy.

Wtf are you doing with your money? that's more than enough to save up for a deposit for a house. Your first house doesn't have to be exactly what you want it doesn't have to be at all that great, it's a major stepping stone to making investments/more property/houses.

Thanks

you make $35 per hour. bro your banking
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I make 17.40 an hour and own my own house, how can you not do that with 35???