Why aren't there more anime girls with freckles? riddle me this, Sup Forums-kouhai

why aren't there more anime girls with freckles? riddle me this, Sup Forums-kouhai

cuz it's more work to animate you retard

I was going to say japs have notoriously shit taste, but user may be right.

Freckles aren't very common among asians, so i imagine that would be one of the reasons.

>Freckles aren't very common among asians
So is literally 99% of anime characters' features, that's not a reason.

Skin cancer isn't sexy.

Freckles are generally not considered attractive. Especially in men, freckles look ugly at least most of the time. Girls that can pull it off are usually already good looking to begin with.

you can exaggerate, say, eyes, tits, hair, whathaveyou, without adding an entirely new feature to a given character

God I wish that were me

Yeah, milking a cow looks interesting.

Milking cows is kinda boring though

sounds to me like you've never milked a cow

It's better when the cow milks you.

dunno but we need MOAR

try animating a drawing while keeping the freckle count and position consistent.

You wanna be the guy who has to draw the freckles in their exact same place for god knows how many panels (in case of manga) or even worse, frames?

What about animators and a single mole? Is that like a taste of suffering if they wanted to transition into freckles?

While other anons are probably right and its animation time that kills it

I've never understood the whole "freckles are unattractive" thing. For me they can take a 6-7/10 to a 10/10.

Depends on the freckles, they can be cute or look like a bad skin condition. Of course on an anime character it would be made to look cute though.

It's one of your fetishes then. It looks disgusting to plenty of people. Most girls with freckles wish they didn't have them. Guys with freckles usually don't get to be very popular.

that's just your opinion, not a fetish. freckles are nice because give emphasis on the contours of the face. if you don't see that, then you're just too blind or naive to appreciate minor details.

I guess that's a majority of people then. Most people don't like freckles, plain and simple.
By the way, I DO like freckles. What I'm saying is that most people don't. Try not to get defensive, you like them, that's a preference. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Want to go share a lemon soda?

you don't know the majority of people. it's probably more likely that they don't even have a preference in the matter than that they hate freckles. it's just silly to even discuss. that's like saying majority of people don't like left handed people. it's based off nothing.

Hmm, you guys are kinda convincing me, but I'm gonna need more proofs to make a verdict.

Nah, you just have a fetish. Sorry to tell you.

Nah, you're just a pleb.

You are one daft cunt buddy.
What he said before, a fetish. You like something that's not the norm. Left handedness can't be seen. Freckles are on your face. Some people like them a lot, some people hate them. Most people don't care as long as the person is attractive. Everyone I've known with freckles though hate having them. They've said they have always gotten bullied for it and wish they;d been born without them.

you're the one that's being daft here. you're even using anecdotes and conflating what's common with what's normal. it's not common to have freckles sure, but it's not an abnormality on the skin. it's just a simple variation. it's not gross splotches but consistent little dotting. like i said you just lack perspective on the matter and want to generalize it out of some spite.

What spite? Here you go trying to infer things you have no basis on. Tell me something, if freckles were considered attractive or even just neutral, why don't we see more actors with them? You are so retarded it's unbelievable. You complain I used anecdotes, but then are clearly justifying your fetish to me for no reason. You like them, that's great. If you can look past that you'd see that it's just not a desirable trait. It's not ugly on the level of blotches, but having clear skin is generally preferred. Ask anyone, ANYONE if they'd prefer to have clear, nearly blemish free skin. Or if they'd prefer to have freckles all over their nose. It's a blemish. I would expect 9/10 to say they don't want freckles.

how old are they?

What show?

Google image search illiterate retard.

Google image search is long dead
but I found the sauce