In the US, if 2 burglars break into your house and you shoot one, the other burglar gets charged with murder

In the US, if 2 burglars break into your house and you shoot one, the other burglar gets charged with murder.

If 2 burglars break into your house and you rape one of them at gunpoint, should the other burglar get charged with rape?

Attached: obama.jpg (560x375, 40K)

Almonds are activating

Uhhh...y-yes.....

Trespassers will be violated

no because the law charging the accomplice is only carved out for death/murder not rape

Also, if I rape them both does no one get charged?

Attached: 1520416869977.jpg (349x366, 34K)

No, they both get charged with 2 counts of rape you double nigger.

In the US, if 2 burglars break into your house and you shoot one, you pay reporations to the Islamic community

I meant to change it to UK Kill me please

Yes

>hate wife
>want to divorce but she'll take all your money

>hire 2 guys to break into your house and tell them its for insurance fraud or something
>they break in
>you shoot your own wife
>burglars go to jail for murder
>you keep your stuff

bravo user

No that is when they rape you

Check state law. This is considered "felony murder" aka a death caused by your felony. Example: you rob a store and the clerk has a heart attack and dies. But for you robbing the store, the clerk would be alive, ergo you have committed felony murder.

Ok, what if rape both of them, then have them rape each other, and then have them rape me?

I'm just trying to come up with a amicable solution man.

>burglars go to jail for murder
You mean after I rape them?

Continue...

Attached: 1519340364367.jpg (467x440, 177K)

Well, I wouldn't rape the mother fuckers if they didn't break into my house either.

HA whatafuckingretard kys

Attached: id-ill-19-22-mmed-for-burgling-hapless-thieves-break-into-5471177.png (500x911, 227K)

Deep.

If I give one burglar CP, does the other burglar get charged with distributing CP?

No. Pimping.

If a death happens in the act of a felony it's on the felon. Rape isn't really a serious crime in the USA, it's what 10 years maximum? The hard part is the Sex Offender list because you're fucked for making a living.

Underrated

No need to be consistent when the message is “fuck you” to thieves

In Canada, when you shoot burglars you are murderer.

You could rape them, but only if it was a sexual emergency, which that sounds like it is.

Attached: 1517280340075.jpg (683x1024, 115K)

That and getting sodomized to death with the pointy end of a broken broomstick by some murderers eager to convince themselves they're not true scum like you.

I think here in America you can rape them but then you have to kill them.

Attached: 1520016774485.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Are you sure you can rape then kill them? I think you have to kill them first then rape them... can you actually rape a corpse?

Isn't being dead implied consent?

Maybe if you banned guns you guys wouldn't have to worry so much about the legality of the innocent criminals you are so fond of shooting.

Attached: cbc promotes [email protected] (924x1587, 1.24M)

I think it has to do with weather or not the corpse had been drinking.

And, how the fuck am I supposed to rape two men without a gun leaf?

Attached: 1519511326531.png (540x634, 321K)