imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs March 8
>E Ghouta; Tiger Forces reclaim long-lost Aftris Air Defence Battalion base, pushing on to town of Aftris next
>Syrian govt has opened a second humanitarian corridor in E Ghouta as they prepare to split rebel enclave in 2
>N Hama; RuAf conducts multiple airstrikes on Kafr Zita in response to rebel shelling on SAA positions a few days ago
>After 2 weeks of ground operations the SAA have reclaimed 50% of E Ghouta
>Militants in E Ghouta attack a large civilian convoy attempting to reach humanitarian corridor near Douma, no casualty reports
>E Damascus; Syrian security troops seize large amount of weapons designated for resupplying Ghouta rebels in routine vehicle checkpoint
>Idlib; HTS shelled civilian targets inside the besieged Shiite-majority towns of Fouaa and Kafriyyah, killing 2 and injuring several more
>Turkish FM; Ankara and Baghdad may carry out joint military operation against Iraqi Kurds after the May election in Iraq
>Ankara urges US to stop kurdish militias from moving to Afrin to battle against Turkish Army
>Lavrov; US neo-imperialist ambitions drive interference in other countries' affairs

Prev:

Attached: Real sg Hours.jpg (652x490, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
youtube.com/watch?v=V3O7lYxdWW0
youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc
youtu.be/ppAeMWFCqC8?t=4m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Fuck k*rds

>>nightcall to Dier Ezzor memes after Kweuries
I loved those threads. They were the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=V3O7lYxdWW0

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPM4XZUbO4

Attached: 1515105887501.jpg (1223x653, 83K)

3rd for Turkish humor

Attached: BENIS.jpg (798x436, 340K)

Fuck you gook

Attached: 121013-azan-magazine-honda-125.jpg (1024x724, 165K)

YOIU PRESS A BUTTON AND AN ETHNICITY IS IRREVOCABLY REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE: PICK CAREFULLY:

- ARABS
- SUNNI ARABS
- SHIA ARABS
- KURDS
- AMERICANS (MUTTS AND WASPS)
- BLACKS
- JEWS
- GERMANICS
- ANGLOS AND AUSSIES
- SLAVSHITS
- CHINKS
- JAPS
- INDIANS
- HISPANICS

Attached: 1520642749320.jpg (418x381, 29K)

In commemoration of the 5 years of gains in Damascus, it's time to remember what an epic year 2013 was. March 2013 was not only exactly 5 years ago but it was also the point of peak rebel control in and near Damascus. In April 2013 there was a large government counter-attack and from that point onwards the rebels in Damascus were in decline.

There are a few obvious causes for why March 2013 was the turning point.

-Syrian army had simply withdrawn from much of the country in order to defend the capital. Whereas in 2012 the army was spread throughout Syria, by 2013 they've abandoned large swaths of the north and east of the country specifically in order to regain initiative in key areas such as the capital. For example, practically all of Raqqa province was abandoned by early March, including the provincial capital.

-Intervention by Hezbollah and Iran - whereas in 2012 they were mostly playing an advisory role and were trying to avoid getting entangled, in February 2013 they've made a decision to intervene directly. Hezbollah started by invading the Qusayr region and various Shia volunteers under Iranian leadership starting landing at the Damascus international airport. This gave the army much needed additional manpower to turn the tide in its favor.

-Third reason is that in 2012 the government was still mostly concerned with preserving its own unity and avoiding outright disintegration of its inner core. Air force and artillery was used relatively sporadically out of fear of massive civilian casualties and entire army units were told to just defend their bases due to fears regarding their political reliability. By 2013 the threat of government disintegration had largely passed. The unreliable government members were weeded out and high-level defections had completely ceased in March 2013. What remained of the regime was united in combatting the uprising, and that gave the army enough confidence to unleash its full might against the rebels at around the same time.

Attached: Damascus_small.gif (1500x981, 3.23M)

Brainlet: the post

DEATH TO SYRIA
DEATH TO IRAN
LONG LIVE ISRAEL
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Attached: average trump supporter.jpg (2048x1536, 1.34M)

Attached: 2664 2018-03-10.png (1326x344, 67K)

Attached: 1520252341364.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>kike army
>has black soldiers

what is /sg/ pro turk about? there dictator for life(erdo) is a psycho pro jihadi. they basically ban the internet. kurds are fighting for direct democracy vs sharia law plus they are protecting there villages from genocide from the idlib zoo plus i haven't read a Turk post i liked

Attached: 1520183167089.jpg (334x359, 63K)

agreed.
kurd is friend

Attached: 1505743408520.jpg (300x200, 18K)

>direct democracy
A. No their not their fighting for cringy Anarcunt LARP shit "Democracy"
B. No democracy exists in the areas the SDF controls as Arabs are forced to use segregated "Arab Councils"
C. Direct democracy can not function with a poorly educated borderline tribal society AKA Kurds

WE

Attached: jew wuz black indigenous dis is afwecuh.jpg (640x826, 75K)

WUZ

Attached: BLACK jew resistance.jpg (600x398, 47K)

Anyone who unironically supports Turks is a Turk diaspora and anyone who unironically supports K*rds is a K*rd diaspora or a mutt
They both are shit

G-D'S

Attached: BLACK israelis putting wretched wh*Teoid hag in her place.jpg (1200x857, 558K)

CHOSEN

Attached: we wuz kikes.jpg (697x709, 122K)

Erdogan is very much like Trump
so is Putin.

A new age of modern cunning autocrats.

Me like Trump

You do the math

wtf i love palestine now
youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc

here's the issue. if Kurdistan is allowed to exist 2 things will happen.
1. Arabs will hate us even more and may turn to greater extremes than Islamism to fight us
2. the kurds will be in a very similar situation to Israel where all their neighbours hate them and will destroy them as soon as they have the chance

At least Erdogan is not an anarchist social justice warrior. It's hard to imagine anything worse.

Attached: Screenshot-agire_cudi.png (600x282, 39K)

lol this is a parody of an Arab song

Attached: image.png (1592x1278, 623K)

Erdogan and Putin have both been around for longer than Merkel, and tr*mp is not a cunning autocrat just a media monkey.

Honestly that poison needs to be encouraged and spread all throughout the middle east.

>163494888
>admitting it as b8 the moment you posted an edit

Attached: Eww.gif (200x190, 1.36M)

>ID: Oh GOD

Attached: 99801871.jpg (342x336, 53K)

a) all the ypg are forced to read apos books which democatic confederalism is one
b)the people in arab areas are in arab councils
HAVE MORE SAY then they do in assad areas unless they are part of the kleptocracy
c)ypg read books and have a ideology they are prob more educated than average Americans

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

they're still disgusting communists who are backed by israel and the US. trust me the ME doesn't need another Israel type situation

>k*rds
>knowing how to read

Attached: 1520641932964.png (927x1077, 1.98M)

>m-muh dictator
Leftist romanticism of the concept of democracy bothers me more than leaders doing non-democratic things to continue stability in their respective countries.

>mfw the source for the 21 dead insurgents is a half assed ABC article saying a "unidentified high level intelligence official said anonymously"
Your SF are trash

Attached: Irish Union of Feminists.png (853x956, 1.19M)

i agree with u but the turks have been bombing kurdish villages for a while now. the usa does not abandon its bases usa and zog they may be able to create rojava and all the mudslimes can reeee all about it

>trying to impersonate me
>failing it at the most fundamental level

Attached: 1515815876255.png (990x682, 308K)

>i agree with u but the turks have been bombing kurdish villages for a while now. the usa does not abandon its bases usa and zog they may be able to create rojava and all the mudslimes can reeee all about it

>when all the Muslims go to sleep

Attached: hehe.png (532x299, 38K)

Attached: 1501102924181.jpg (918x717, 135K)

zdechł

Attached: mfw.png (202x173, 87K)

youtu.be/ppAeMWFCqC8?t=4m56s

>This video is not available

Nice meme

Attached: ae09f9a9ff3c97871b81f933ca317a26--secret-meme-meme-meme.jpg (500x500, 32K)

uh oh

Attached: 1243819028390.jpg (252x346, 14K)

>ban internet
god I wish he did, I wouldn't have to look at quality turkish posts

Attached: C3xl2PdWEAAVS4U.jpg (700x494, 47K)

>>trying to impersonate me
if you want an e-persona you can always go back to r*ddit

Attached: reddit kekistanis.png (921x604, 181K)

the abosulute state of Sup Forums

the turks have to use proxys to avoid 404 so the turk posters must be there brightest so u can imagine the rest

Jesus christ.

Attached: image.png (639x717, 307K)

Imagine, some of those boomers might even be here mutting up the place.

Soon inshallah

Attached: IMG_20180310_211719_179.jpg (1037x587, 156K)

>dem digits
wew laddie!

lol they have no wiki youtube facebook or any major internet sites they just have gov news where any journalist is arrested if they say anything bad about erdo thus they have most jailed journalist in the world

While the troops in Syria are sleeping, can somebody explain to me what the fuck is Xi doing with his new constitution?

I know it's not stricktly speaking related, but holy shit it's the global superpower changing it's basic law, not to mention that with our current trends Xinjiang/Central Asia General is sure to come in the next 5-10 years.

>lol they have no wik
That's a good thing though.

Somehwere between 2013 and 2017 it became a horrendously propagandistic fake-news spreaing CIA-cocksucking website that's only good for anything that's not remotely related to society or history or politics

Chilling? What did you expect him/China to do?

>chinks
>superpower
M80, they have a lot of problems in their own country and their mainland neighbors hate them.

They have a long way to go before anyone can consider them as a "superpower".

MORE DEAD TURKS

anyone can edit wiki including cia but it is informative on many subjects. that not the point the turks are not allowed to get any info that is not state approved

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Attached: Wam.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Wikipedia is basically reddit, if not r/politics at this point
anyone can edit, but everything must conform to the consensus of the majority, so the views represented are the views of that majority, and that majority isn't much different from that of r/politics

on top of that the rules in place are just horrendous. You have the 3-reverts rule, but that rule only applies to single editors, which means that every time there's a disagrement on the final version of the article the decision is left to a third editor, the one who comes to the article first, so you can easily edit any article with just 2 (in some of the most difficult cases) 3 different editors, wich the CIA surely can hire.
It doesn't work with only the mospt popular article where there are alot of "watchers", but then again there it's just the rule of those watchers so making any substantial change is impossible because, you guessed it, only changes that satisfy those who wrote the current version count

tldr institutional arrangements ruling over wikipedia are shit and guarantee the current political bias to remain in place for ever

Kurds are backstabbers and Turks side with the moderate beheaders.
The best outcome would be massive casualties on both sides.

This

Attached: 1519244158954.png (636x481, 373K)

based

>democracy
>good thing

Attached: Hoppe.jpg (327x380, 15K)

Their mockery of Mosley is the most appalling aspect of this demonstration desu. Mosley is not for bulli

Attached: Mosley a cute! copy.gif (302x173, 2.94M)

was it autism?

i agree with u i remember when snowden was talking about a huge data center that was making copy of the internet and wikis info was changing every day. however if you are doing generic research at uni it saves lot of time and is informative

Attached: 1520167694138.png (1280x1838, 188K)

It was enlightenment

Attached: Do it for him.jpg (1024x731, 80K)

man i thought he was so smart.

Geopolitically they don't have "neighbours" They can't even have a proper war with India due to geography. Safe from any land conflict with a possible exception of north.

sharia law fsa (turk in 5 years)bad vs direct democracy ypg good

Lel my brother asked me if this was some strategy game.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-03-11T04-35-30.289Z.png (1366x645, 1.72M)

What's wrong with constitution? What are they doing?

This scares the shit outta me, hope something like this never has to be used

Attached: chinese qt.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Seems like Xi wants to pull a Mao and reelect himself forever

Basically he becomes a classic chinese emperor

>tsunami up to 500m high

Attached: 1502564147030.gif (500x532, 904K)

Have you redpilled him on Syria yet?

What's the point of using it tho? Arent coastal cities going to be devastaded with conventional nukes anyway?

I just told him I'm interested in international politics, don't want to reveal my powerlevel yet.

Sneak attack.

Even in cuckgermany its available. Wew
But sh*t now i cant sleep cause my mother went by plane and i am scared now
:(

some psychos in Washington play the arming jihadis card hopefully they dont play the nuke one

Imblyign someone in the party won't rek him
Even Stalin couldn't defend himself forever from pretendents
Anti ballistic systems don't work in water

>Russia
>Having enough money to bankroll a bomb bigger than the tsar bomba, something too expensive for the fucking soviet union

No one hears an electric diesel sub coming. They can eliminate a whole battle group or a port. Plus if you gotta end the world, it has to be salted nukes.

Democracy is utter garbage.
It will also be directly controlled by Israel and the US to make them a puppet state.
Fuck off Neocon.

I can think of a few cities that would be improved by that.

Tsar bomba wasn't "too expensive" though.

In fact there's almost no difference in price between various high-yield nukes.

It's just that tsar bomba is strategically useless. Yuo were much better off with 5 nukes 20 mt each than with 1 100 mt

Thermonuclears aren't that expensive. Hundreds were detonated just for dick waving. It's the energy that's too big for practical use. 60 megatonnes+ means a lot it will just fuck off outside of the atmosphere. Unless it's detonated underwater.

Also dont forget that tsar bomba was never put into practical use

top yield soviet nuke was 20 mt

tsar bomba was just a test

I'd still think financing a new nuclear program, on top of renovating the navy for its use (training, equipment, ect) can't be viable, especially when Russia is already attempting to modernize it's army, navy, and air force.

Remember that time we cruise missled your base and no one did anything lol

we should be focusing on making weapons strong enough to wipe out astroids