Why aren't there more BROWN characters in anime?

Why aren't there more BROWN characters in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoXERxQ8z1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asians don't like niggers.

They are all too lewd.

beca_se then they won't have room for all the ca_casian feat_red blonde hair bl_e eye 100% genetically japanese characters
one of my mo_se keys is broken by the way j_st abo_t to replace the keyboard

Because japs are tasteless racists. Only Tomino, autors of Macross and Be-Papas had the guts to make main characters engaged into romance with brown/black characters

who would pay money for a turd colored figure

This.

>Why aren't there more BROWN characters in anime?
Serious answer; For shows based on manga, Shirow Masamune was given advise by a colleague that "dark skinned characters are harder to draw when on a deadline."

Basically, manga is monochrome, and paper is white. So dark skinned characters literally take more effort to draw than light skin characters. It was worse in the analogue era when you had to manually apply skintone, unlike digital when you can use the bucket feature.

This is also why there is no attempt to really show Asian skin as anything other than white in manga. Why apply more work when you don't need to?

This is the reality of drawing on white paper. Note that it is reversed if you paint on dark rockfaces using white paint, which explains why Australian native peoples paint with white powders on dark surfaces.

Now, there is also the fact that dark skin is not common in Japan, but that's a separate issue. The need to save drawing time is just so much more important to a manga artist than realism.

>who would eat turd colored food
>who would drink turd colored hot drinks
>who would eat turd colored savory sweets

I actually don't do any of these things. Not intentionally, I just don't like red meat, sweets, or coffee.

I like how Nadia was depicted as bitchy and unruly just like a realistic negress.

So that Nadia can keep being the best forever and ever.

I wish there were more

>kyoani shit

This

Because they market their products towards fellow nips and not to filthy gaijin demanding diversity.

There's TONS of brown characters in anime/manga. There's always an Okinawan/Tanned character in every seasonal comedy shows.

>Bindis
>Black

Nigga what? These are clearly motherfucking INDIANS.

Japanese stereotype blacks tend to have big lips and more masculine features regardless of whether they're colored dark or light (they're all brown of some sort in colored pages and anime). Non-black brown characters don't have those features despite having dark skin.

Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait.

>Nigga what? These are clearly motherfucking INDIANS
The thread is about brown characters, it has nothing to do with blacks.

T-that boner

because it's easier for japanese to identify with white anime japanese than brown anime whites

Because it's made by japs. They don't give into forced "diversity" like the western world. Although they have several million Koreans (commonly referred to as Zainichi) they have.

She was right regardless of her reasons, why would the little stooge fuck with her food?

Does this count as brown?

>They don't give into forced "diversity" like the western world.
Japan never imported slaves, so they don't have to deal with the issues that happened afterwards. The "Western World" you meant is really just United States by itself.

>Nothing to do with blacks
>Everyone ITT is referring to blacks when they say brown

Brown characters aren't negroids.

Because brown (2d) girls are a miracle of the universe and should thus be enjoyed in moderation. (other miracles include: tomboys, spats, fluffy hair, lonely Christmas cakes, underboob and shark teeth)

he barely has a tan, so no

>The "Western World" you meant is really just United States by itself.
No you fuckwit. I couldn't give a shit about the USA. I was referring to North-Western European nations, Oceania (Australian/New Zealand), and Canada.

>African Queen is just a SHOOPED white character

>No you fuckwit. I couldn't give a shit about the USA. I was referring to North-Western European nations, Oceania (Australian/New Zealand), and Canada.
All these nations didn't have racial based slavery. Basically slavery was equal-opportunity, but then people decided to ban it everywhere except United States, when said it is fine as long as the slave is dark skinned.

That's just a wapanese with a tan.

lol mideleast was the last thats abdone slavery u stupid moron white people are the only ones thats abdone it for the whole world we forced it on every country white people are the heros here

Forced diversity is an intentional manipulation. Not something that spawned from history. Japan has its fair share to be ashamed about, but i dont see it in the limited media i watch

>Anno going for the diversity route and turned Asuka into a cutie brownie for Rebuild 3.0 + 1.0
Truly the savior of anime.

Who love?..

This.

Nadia is Queen.

Although, Anty is greater.

Some Asian girls tan amazingly dark and fast, and the speed of the change is especially impressive when they are young. My imouto was one of them. Over the winter she'd get quite pale, then first day of summer outside -- *poof* instant Little Brown Girl.

Anthy is indian

And Indians are brown
Read the OP post

Well, Gainax sure love brown.

Pure sex. Too bad that many real indian girls are not so sexy.

I was never talking about slavery. And what the fuck is with your USA obsession?

Me too.

Mhm. Especially in Adolescence of Utena, Anthy looked so damn sexy.

because >>> youtube.com/watch?v=AoXERxQ8z1Y

Man, they truly are racist.

Damn, someone actually gave a non-racist, non-autist explanation which actually makes sense. I'm legitimately impressed.

They're really cool bros
I wish we had more documentaries about their adventures

Makes sense.

It baffles me how people demand racial diversity and call other people racists just to have more fap material.

A lot of times they end up being the best girl in the series

>Damn, someone actually gave a non-racist, non-autist explanation which actually makes sense. I'm legitimately impressed.
To be frank, the OP question get asked almost daily. I just don't have the energy to reply to most of them these days after years of trying to answer the same question over and over.

>investing in railroads

No point when you have cars. Which is why no one rides the train in the U.S.

Honestly what bugs me the most is people demanding more black characters in anime/manga but are fine with the small amount of Asian characters in their media.
Its easy to see it from our perspective but imagine if there was outrage in India becuase American cartoons/comics didn't have enough Indian characters
Wouldn't your first thought just be: Why dont you just make your own stuff?
The situation itself would honestly be kinda baffling.

That is not the case in Japan.

Blacks are the biggest hypocrites on the planet. That's all there is to it.

Why the fuck do all brown threads revolve around niggers? Why do black posters think brown skin is something exclusive to their kind?

>Arumi
>Black

That's not a black character. That's an Okinawan. The anime Okinawan is simple but attractive with a deep tan, sometimes full body, sometimes farmer's tan or something with similar lines. Black people always try to appropriate Japanese otaku culture without understanding anything about the regional stereotypes Japanese otaku believe.

that is stupidly specific user

>Why do black posters think brown skin is something exclusive to their kind

Nadia actually does believe that she's from Africa until she finds out that she's an alien. You would know that if you watched the show. But Sup Forums is obsessed with black people and only comes to Sup Forums to shitpost.

How is this relevant to my post? I was talking about the whole thread discussing about negros you dumb nog.

>"B-but MUH Sup Forums!!!"
>"R-racist!!!"

Such a pathetic copout.

>replies to op
>b-but I was talking about the whole thread

Retard.

japanese can get a pretty deep tan

Frieght and cargo dummy. Trains are very good for bulk orders

I love cute brown.

Railroads are cheaper than highways

True
Source: im gook

Literal slut.

kill yourself polfaggots

>Railroads are cheaper than highways

Not if you need to rebuild the entire system in order to make them viable..

>Jarps are racist because they don't have enough "Dark skin" character in their anime
Wow fuck off whiny nigger

Arent they obsessed with white people anyway? I figured they just flat out terrified of black people.

Most black people in anime are usually giant terrifying people except for the females.

We waz samurai and shiet

brown people only worked well on women due to how exotic she will look, but funny enough they never add the other features of a black woman.

The BONE OF MY SWORD is getting hard.

I'm legit tickled that you answered such an obvious joke post seriously.

Who asks for this? I've seen such comments once in a blue moon, but not regularly enough to be annoying.
I find people using 'forced diversity' on Sup Forums to be hilarious. Mainly because I don't doubt that user would consider The Boondocks to be forced diversity. It's reverse-Tumblr language, and deserves tl be laughed at.

Don't be mean, user.

there are plenty if you look good enough

Not leaving the silver hair on Takane for god-tier combo. 0/10

she looks better blacked

They did import slaves. Sexual slaves called comfort women.

Mind you, they weren't black because not every single damned slave in history was black.

Even though BROWN & KOREAN made them appear on animation, they only complain, so people at the production site noticed that it was better not to exist from the beginning.

muh jamaican queen

Delicious brown isn't the same.

Niggers arnt brown tho

sorry anime has a new brown queen

Is it just me but do indian characters always have green eyes