What should a well balanced white man do in this situation?

what should a well balanced white man do in this situation?

Attached: 1520714280169.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Burn the place to the ground or just get over it.

They should report Op for shit posting.

Attached: Pol Stop and think.png (851x721, 231K)

Assert yourself and be frustrated, but not angry. Since it's a woman you don't want to make her cry, but request napkins and a check. If it's a young man then scold him and demand the same.

>not political, current, or interesting
sage reported

He would laugh it off, brush the salad off his shoulder, put his right hand on the waitress' left shoulder and reassure her everything is okay.

Then he would sit back and enjoy appetizer and dessert gibs

And finally tip normally and smile when he exits

be frustrated but understand it is an accident, clean your self up and resume with your normal routine.

Fucking sexist.

help to clean it up

I would expect to be compensated when the bill comes. Not the whole mean free, but something for my trouble. A comped desert for my girlfriend or something.

Laugh it off, user. We aren't niggers. We don't assume we are owed anything.

Get up and fucking throw your arms around like a god damned windmill. Also sage.

Laugh at my skin head friends misfortune and thank the waitress for a memorable evening

Laugh it off, user. Shit happens. So long as you don't have pasta sauce stains on some $10,000 jacket or some shit, you'll be fine.

Accept apologies and free dinner for the whole table, clean yourself in the bathroom, proceed to have a great evening

Tell everyone it's fine. Help clean it up. Be sure to let the owner/manager know it's an understandable mistake, and that we all have bad evenings.

Nothing. Bitching at service girls isn't like bitching at some cunt wife who took half somebody's shit after 2 years.

Understand it was an accident and accept whatever free meal, and vouchers they give you. If they refuse to give you free meals, and/or ruined a suit and they refuse to pay for repairs then you can take legal action.

You get your dry cleaning compensated by the business.

Throw a tantrum about it like an entitled rich cunt, obviously

take her out back and rape her.

after the free meal of course.

niggers and slavniggers would probably lose their shit in a primal rage. A civilized man you defuse tension with a joke and brush it off as the minor inconvenience that it is. They're lucky they're both bald as fuck

>A civilized man
You mean a beta cuck.

It really wasn't her fault. If you look close, a person on the right shoves back suddenly just as she gets there.

I'd tell her "It's ok sweetie, I'll help you clean, show me where you keep the rags". Once we get there I'd rape the shit out of her. Fuck she's hot

a beta wouldn't have a firm response of any kind and wouldn't know what to say. just a tepid look of anxiety followed by a few small admissions of guilt that it was actually their fault because of their chair or some shit

Laugh it off, flirt with dumb klutzy waitress, send dry cleaning bill to owner of restaurant

>oh no a plate of food is being dropped on top of me while there are people starving in the world woe is me ;_;

Attached: 14123.jpg (598x600, 68K)

Stand up and ask the waitress if she's okay. Help her pick up the shit she dumped on you by accident, and stand up the chair that appears tipped over, then go clean yourself up. Come back to the table and pretend nothing ever happened.

Introduce yourself to the waitress after dinner but before you leave and tell her dinner was boring anyways and she helped liven it up. Ask her out, and go get laid...

Simplicity itself...

>I just got mugged, but some people get murdered, so it's fine

life isn't a rom-com, you fucking neckbeard virgin

imagine if that were a bowl of hot ass soup or something

maybe she's stressed out and offer her a foot massage

Attached: IMG_7002.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

shit analogy imo

No, your argument is literally just
>a bad thing happened to me, but worse things are happening to others, so I shouldn't be bothered
which, coincidentally, is not an argument.

bend her over the table and give it to her as other patrons cheer me on. what else is a wench for.

Explain the concept of being well-balanced to the clumsy waitress. Obviously.

as someone with a foot fetish
these are subhuman tier feet

get some taste

Attached: 1467955318474.jpg (2048x2048, 1.3M)

It is only not an argument if you're a pussy faggot that cries about every little thing.

>prefering long finger toes to small round qt toes
uncultured american swine

It was an honest mistake, assure the waiter that it's okay and help her clean it up a bit. I imagine the job would be stressful at peak hours

Haha

Married, 2 kids so far. You have no idea how life works if you've never even picked up a waitress...

Clean myself up and help my friend clean himself up. Help the woman collect the plates and reassure her that everything is okay. Everyone has bad days and everyone makes mistakes.

A true gentleman never strikes a woman using a closed fist.

Attached: bitch slap poster.jpg (260x383, 32K)

depends if it's possible to go on with your meal or not. if it is, i'll be having a free meal; if the damage is too bad, i'm walking out with some dry cleaning money or in the very least a free meal in the future.
no point getting mad, though. only gonna make the woman cry and cause more heartache for the manager and front of house

I'd probably laugh

CUNT PUNT THE WAITRESS
Demand a free meal and dry cleaning

punch the guy on the other side of the table cause he is getting pussy AND didn't have food dumped on him

fucking kek this

>nd finally tip normally and smile when he exits
Found the wage cuck.
You don't tip in that situation

I'd eat the food off the floor, it's fucking free you retards. Hopefully the waitress did that to me would let me lick her feet after.

Attached: 1511049229503.jpg (500x486, 34K)