This man is fit only to be a drama teacher in high school. And yet leafs elected him their president...

This man is fit only to be a drama teacher in high school. And yet leafs elected him their president. Explain yourselves.

Attached: r1293_fea_trudeau_newopener-f0044823-685f-4eb5-adbc-a5d63f06120f.jpg (480x644, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/ou6oIHMvxq0
youtu.be/4gla6FZVEFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's what happens when you let women vote

No, we did not elect Trudeau as our president.

Attached: react69.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

they are leafs, they get pushed along by the slightest breeze, what did you expect?

Canada is a drama class

>President

That's the famous American education for ya.

I'm happy he's the PM. More so for what will come in response to him.

Fucking this.

This is correct. His party in Parliament elevated him to the role of Prime Minister. The Head of State in Leafland is still the Queen. If she wanted to, she could dissolve the Parliament.

Well, he has a lot of experience dealing with kids, so he's definitely fit to lead Canada as long as he has to deal with Trump in office. After Trump finishes his terms, I'll support Trudeau getting the fuck out.

t. Brainlet

>drama teacher
His latest larp is play acting at being a prime minister.

DAY OF RAKE
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

That cunt is who are military swear allegiance to, not to protect citizens but to serve some lizard family across the pond.

but hey, at least canada got their legal weed right?

literally Trudy youtu.be/ou6oIHMvxq0

America needs to invade Canada and butcher the descendants of the cowards that fled the Revolutionary War. Canada's origin sin is in their cowardice. Burn that entire country to the ground.

Sorry, but my IQ is one of the highest, and you know it. Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault.

youtu.be/4gla6FZVEFE

the jizz swilling cock sucker won't even answer a simple question.

>the jizz swilling cock sucker won't even answer a simple question.

Neither did our Conservatives. It's a systemic problem, not a Trudeau problem.

Jealous of his range.

Attached: Justin.jpg (905x986, 676K)

>let shitskins vote

Dude weed

Not a president. The queen is still the overlord. This drama queen is merely a prime minister.

Court jester.

>the Jew star on his tie

Better then this Dud. dressing up like a east Indian . . . what a joke.

Attached: sikh2.jpeg.size.custom.crop.588x650.jpg (588x650, 57K)

Seriously why do we bash justin? did harper just wear it better?

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 258K)

serious . . . .

Attached: ass man.jpg (1200x824, 377K)

He has good hair and is a better actor than Obama, I’ll give him that.

This man was not cool. He sold Canada out to China. justin sucks but hey we might get to smoke weed legally while are country burns.

Attached: bieber_harper-1.jpg (940x705, 57K)

RIP in peace northern neighbor.

Attached: 1520663009265.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

What better man to play a role than a drama teacher? A reality TV show host, perhaps? Trudeau is where he needs to be.

Canada is the best!

Attached: Typical Canadian Male.jpg (1043x1440, 249K)

Many thought Harper was bringing to many into the country .I did not vote for him though It's lose lose for canada

Hunta please

Justin has lots of pizza pals ;)

Attached: 1490645272796.jpg (735x632, 99K)

You tried in 1812 Faggot. How this that work out for you?

Attached: 0a877cc41fac106bf9a6751bb23678c5.jpg (1484x1026, 356K)

Group homes boys were sold in a park right by where the political parties make laws

Attached: humanyarights.jpg (824x1343, 218K)

Been to that museum .. massive waste of money. Poorly planned building. Lots of wasted space. Much propaganda.

The park has had many names such as gay park, the hill, fag hill and pedophile park. Boys between 13 to 18 would sell themselves there. Some would be offered lots of money to get into that life style 800 was my friends first offer 1400 was the second.

I am obtaining lots of info on sexual exploitation in Winnipeg

I have a list of names of people who bought some of those boys

Attached: Bonnycastlepedoscanexpectus.jpg (1536x2048, 508K)

Canada is a country of autistic, video gaming otherkin. Did you expect a different result?

Attached: 1516254195400.jpg (523x720, 198K)

>Not understanding the Canadian Electoral System