One piece

KOCHA RYOKUCHA KOCHA RYOKUCHA KOCHA RYOKUCHA KOCHA RYOKUCHA KOCHA RYOKUCHA KOCHA RYOKUCHA
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHI?

This is future Sweet Commander Anana. Say something nice about her!

I want to hug her!

Much cuter in the manga.

From now on I'll drink my wine like this. Fuck the police.

>you didn't already
confirmed for never going to make it

sh-shut up!

>An entire episode covers HALF of a chapter
What the fuck Toei

Ryokucha mugicha uuroncha, demo yappari..

W-what's happening??

Despite the memes, WCI has way more things happening in a single chapter than previous arcs, so Toei can drag it even more

For those of us who don't watch the anime, who is that?

I don't know but I like it.

You know what, never mind. I remembered.
Ty mate.

But it means I have to wait even more for the real pudding being animated

When's the next break?
I heard there's going to be a break right after next week's chapter because of shonen jump or something

LA LA LUNCHY

Your oniichan Dogtooth is dead your next.

>there hasn't been a good One Piece video game since that one GBA sidescroller

Life can be pain.

The bowlerhats are cute! Cuuuute!

Dogtooth wouldn't die even if he was killed.

There was one frame where you could see muscle bowler hat's eyes
He looked pretty weird, prefer them in the manga where their eyes are shadowed

>big mom fucked a dwarf

I don't mind this once, the food made the episode worth it for me.

Well duh, you didn't think she'd leave a single race's genetic pool clean of her genes, did you?
If anything what I find curious is that she never succeeded in raping a giant up till now. Maybe she values consent after all.

POST MORE

>Bobbin in the front as if he's gonna do shit

Yonji a cute.

That pancake has titties

nami a stray hat
she dont follow captain's orders

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

He's hanging out with Kidd.

She's in

Are we going to get a MEANWHILE ON WANO intro or is it only going to start proper once Luffy is done?

Nah we didn't get one for Zou, we're not getting one here either.

He was probably the strongest one there, in any chess army shot Oda put Bobbin front and center.

And if you remember Big Mom's first appearance, it was Bobbin who went up to tell her they completed burning down some island while the rest of the army were silhouettes standing behind Bobbin.

I think we will. Luffy wont be relevant for a while in the arc, and Zoro will be getting some focus and exposition.

But we did get one for Zou. Admittedly it was only after Dressrosa sort of ended but we did get a glimpse of Sanji and Brook fighting Sheepshead while running away from Zunisha's fountain spout.

I imagine we might get something similar here. Just as Luffy and the Sunny crew manages to escape Totland we might briefly switch POV to Wano to maybe Law or Zoro and see how they're doing. Might not get the full context (like with the brief Zou scene) but maybe show them up to something.

jobbin was at the front cause he's short

As usual, minimal plot development, nearly non existent

This.
He wouldn't have been noticeable otherwise. He probably wasn't even invited to the wedding like the other stronger ones, none of them seem to cared where Bobbin was

See you next week.

Thoughts on Sanji's wife?

Tell me about Pudding, why does she wear the jelly?

It helps her do bondage with her sister-in-law.

That kind of headcanon is not really convincing me here, there's a lot of space up front where Bobbin would be noticeable but he just happens to be right in the center of the entire shot. And of the dozen or so Big Mom family "heavyweight" members present, of course Bobbin is only one of the three who gets called out by name.

Her boobs! They got bigger!
Glad they're following Oda's boob progression system.

The position of a character while walking doesn't indicate their power level desu
Unless Oven is somehow stronger than Smoothie in the recent cover
Oda probably wanted to show that he remembered Bobbin's existence, he was pretty much sidelined after that. Montdor and the rest of the kids were in the spotlight laughing at Luffy and Nami in the books while Bobbin was bobbing his head in the background

>105 million

if luffy used the same strategy to beat crocodile while facing ace, would he be able to touch him?

Bobbin literally didn't do shit when fighting against Luffy and Nami

The Charlotte kids were doing all the work

probably

Are we in Wano yet?

Bobbin got rekt by a single untentional kick from Sanji. Seriously. He sucks.

Smoker was seriously underranked.

>one piece is still airing

jesus fucking christ my dudes how can you tolerate this

I honestly doubt any of the other "heavyweights" have a lower bounty than Bobbin.

By not posting wojaks

Bobbin will fix this.

He already got fixed by Bege.

>enjoying movies, board games
Damn Bege is my nigga

Not a cow-titted monster thot like Nami and her clones so she's a 10/10 waifu.

Bege has fine taste. Best SN obviously

>Not a cow-titted monster
She has big puddings too tho

Come back in 2030.

>toei

Will be be juiced by Smoothie?

he*

Smoothie would get STONED by Big Father

Each island is like 50-100 episodes.
I doubt the series will have less than 30 islands.

Big Jobber crumbles like a cookie.

Wrong picture user

>Can take multiple Yonkou punches without going down
What would Smoothie do, yell for someone to stop Bege?

What are the chances he's the current chief of CP0?

Does anyone have any good CP0 art with Lucci, Stussy, or the three from Dressrosa?

aww we meet again niggastream

You're acting like this is detective conan. There's progression in the story for us to stick with it unlike detective conan which is long as shit with him just solving case after case.

>he thinks Conan's plot doesn't move
Confirmed for talking out of you ass by hearsay

Low, I don't think he'd allow his precious son to be Lucci's bitch if that was the case.

it doesn't move

That's after like 100 chapters of cockteasing us about who Rum is though and Gosho STILL hasn't even started Rum's arc.

It does
Rum arc started with the whole ASACA RUM thing that was like 15 chapters on a row connected to the BO
Also that we got there means that the plot moved

I'm still mad about that

I'm still astounded by the fact that Drake enjoys astrophysics. Outside Vegapunk/Judge/Caesar trio I think he might be the smartest character. Imagine, a goddamn criminal pirate who actually enjoys astrophysics of all things. I bet he used to be part of Vegapunk's secret science unit when he was a Marine. Perhaps he got in too deep and found out about some of the stuff the government tried to hide and became a pirate (to join Kaidou) in an attempt to reform the system perhaps? I doubt he's in it for the money like his father was.

She's been trying to. It was a whole plot point. She's so desperate for giantdong she's trying to artificially turn humans kids into giants so she can groom them into fucking weird giant kiddy-sperm studs. Whole issue for her is that the entirety of giant-kind swore off momcooch because of how absolutely disgusted they were with her

1. Causing the death of one of their chiefs and
2. That one random giant being there to see her eat her mom and siblings or whateverthefuck else Oda meant to imply there.

>Big Jobber

How about no? That so-called 'Big Jobber' only crumbled because he was tanking multiple direct hits from an enraged fucking Yonkou. Do you know what happened to the last person who tried to tank an enraged Yonkou's direct hits? He got beaten to a pulp in Marineford and thrown into a crevasse. And he was fucking Admiral Akainu. The very fact that Bege took the same amount of hits from a Yonkou and still had enough energy to run shows his supreme defense. Even an Admiral got downed after tanking that many hits while Bege is up and running after doing pretty much the same thing with a different Yonkou.

calm down begefag

Nice pic, but you accidentally posted a picture of Nami. I know they look similar but how do you fuck up that badly? Here, have another reference so you don't screw up next time.

It actually depends on whether he has a choice or not. Perhaps he was forced to make his son Lucci's bitch after the major fuckup his son committed. I doubt Lucci is the CP0 chief. He's always been a front-line fighter type of guy, not the bureaucrat sitting behind a desk giving orders type of guy. And all the other CP9 guys rank below Lucci so I doubt they're the chief either. The only one remaining is Spandine since Spandam is now Lucci's toy. I think an older Spandine will be revealed as the CP0 chief when Stussy reports to him.

>comparing Whitebeard's enraged quake punches after watching one of his sons die to Big Mom's casual hissy fit punches

Calm down
But otherwise yea it was pretty impressive of him to tank those