My my, it's been a long time since I got hyped for manga

My my, it's been a long time since I got hyped for manga

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahelpers.com/m/saike-once-again/translations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't Johan the most lovable evil prick ever?

And I'm glad this series got picked up again, hopefully this team has a good release schedule.

Sauce?

Saike Matashitemo.

Saike of the MIND OF STEEL.

Rereading this series made me just realize they had a mind-controller, thought saike just lost his memories from overusing his oracle and Johan was just manipulating him.

will saike lose his powers after this fight?

I think he has more of a risk of death.

Hands down, the most precious shounen protagonist.

How can someone miss that on a first read?

Why is his hair white?

I love how Saike beat this guy.

I wonder if Johan is actually manipulated by Will. You can't trust brain fuckers.

Unlikely but that's a good theory.

Don't you just love it when you gain special powers and gives you an excuse to say chuuni lines?

>same author as law of ueki

picked up

I always wonder what his opponents do after he drowns himself, and how confused they might be.

FUCK
YES
THE MADMAN IS BACK

I don't care if the amnesia shit was dumb, there is absolutely nothing better than borderline psychotic MCs with time loop/rewinding powers.

>all these timelines where abandons his allies to kill himself

Honestly he is kinda a dick.

hes just a psychotic hero

I think the whole day actually resets rather than just him travelling back. At least that's what they're assuming but there are quite a bit of ambiguity about how his power works.

I wonder if he even needs to drown himself.

Volume 8:It turns out later, he at least doesn't need Mogura Pond, it was just a huge risk to test it elsewhere and he only tried another pond when he was desperate.

I seriously think he just needs to die to trigger his power. Though I could see how risky that would be to even humor testing.

I didnt think so at first, but as so many of the other powers have specific rules maybe he does. Its not something I would want to just test out either.

I wonder, if the power just needs his death to activate then would Saike's memory overload actually endanger the universe?

Just think about it. Saike reset too much and he dies from the strain it puts on his brain, which resets the day. But upon doing so, it floods his earlier body with more memories, causing him to die again and reset the day over and over again, causing the universe to be stuck in a time loop and possibly implode.

Nobody would notice the loop.

How do you even beat someone who can reset the day when they die?

incapacitate them, take them prisoner, and make them unable to commit suicide for the rest of their lives. When they finally die of old age they cant do shit no matter how many times they reset.

So far he has to die in a specific way for his power to work. So just take him out in one shot. If any death will cause a reset, then permanently incapacitate them.

I wish more shonen mcs had a nice balance like this, not over the top "guess the mc" design of the typical heroic character, but not the milk-toast personality of most "average guy" protagonists. Fluffy hair is also much better than hardened spikes pretending to be human hair anyway.

The mad man.

I like Saike's design, he manages to be unique without looking like a clown. Pretty cute too.

His personality's also better than all those other MCs, he's good but not generically good. At the start, we even see him let a kid get beaten up and just think that it's not his problem. Unlike all those other typical altruistic MCs, Saike starts off apathetic and we actually see him develop the drive to be a hero and help others.

>raws up are up to 90+
time to binge read

>tfw you finally defeated Truck-kun after resetting 14 times.

Good thing we got scripted translations here: mangahelpers.com/m/saike-once-again/translations/

Wow, I had no idea magnahelpers was still around and people still translated stuff there

Yeah, I think more people should use it. I'm not sure if there are translations for other non-scanlated manga but it would be helpful site for that stuff.

Saike is the most powerful bean to ever exist.

The hero Japan needs.

Does he ever fug his childhood friend?

it was only 14 times? I thought he reset more than that with the way he was thinking of the chart of variations.

Nope but he wants to, badly. See all the shit he went through for her?

His childhood friend and not his hot new loli partner?

Seriously though, them and Hizu should just have a threesome.

This crazy bastard reset the day over and over just to get punch right.

>Closing your eyes when you punch
Don't ever do this guys.

Final villain foreshadowing?

Isn't that just Johann?

Not sure if his power actually allows him to walk on water but then again, his power has been really mysterious and it's currently ambiguous what it really does.

It's kinda cute.

Saike just has so many adorable expressions.

Anime when?

I think we have enough material for at least a 3 cour season by now, this great series really needs to be adapted.

yeah, it needs an anime, but maybe its just not popular enough or maybe it'd look too plain to bother animating?

We need a great composer to set the right atmosphere and give Saike his own objection theme.

It can't be doing so bad in Japan if it reached volume 10 in Shounen Sunday right?

Would there be a better chance of an anime if Hizu is another loli in Saike's harem then?

why do japanese teenagers not know how to cross roads?
I'm so sick of this repetitive shit.

Shouldn't the other one have hit the first one in the back of the head before getting clobbed in the face?

Oh boy new chapter, good times.

easy way to trigger character motive

Fuck, this chapter was good. I hope scanlations don't just stop randomly again, I love this manga.

Probably

sweet. do you know where I can read the raws though?

So is this his best manga since Ueki?

Crazy truck-san is just recruiting characters for isekai novels user.

Felt bad reading this part

>S T F U

nice detail

does anyone know what kind of release schedule its going to have to catch up?

Took them 3 months fuckin hell

>Look at this great new manga
>Doesnt include the name
Fuck you too user

Try reading the thread, moron. Not to mention the character names are unique enough that googling them together will get you it as well.

>what is reverse image search?

>being so lazy you can't read or use reverse search on multiple pages
What does it feel like?

literally first 2 posts
mods probably deleted the person they replied to or he had the dignity to delete it himself, unlike you, dumb shitstain

>werks for me

Unless you are blind and dumb the answer is in the thread.

This manga has quite a few big, bad, gaping plot holes

1. how does he escape the fight hundreds of times when the fight doesn't take place near the lake? Sometimes Hizu is there as a distraction, but he manages to somehow escape a fight hundreds of times even when hizu isn't there, like when he fights the doctor who can turn invisible.
2. if he was serious about being a hero and not upsetting his friends then instead of fighting the welcome-to-dreamland bad guy head on and learning every new move of the fight and dying hundreds of times in the process in order to dodge every single punch, he could win any fight in only 4 or 5 resets by just using a sneakattack like following someone's route earlier in the day then dropping a brick on them from a tall building
3. If all of Johann's friends were previously Yumewo's friends, and they all knew that Will had the power to make people believe lies, AND they all know that Johann is using Will's power on Saike to make Saike turn on his firiends, then why would they not suspect that Will's power is being used on them since they'd have memories of being Yumewo's friends until a few days ago.

all in all , pretty shit writing if you ask me.

then you haven't read a good manga in a really long time, because this manga is no better than decent.

I could happily recommend you a bunch that are better and more hype in almost any genre.

Please do.

doesnt matter if its not great its still hype

About twice a week?

I think drowning is a horrible way to die for the brain.

It be far better to get decapitated.

Oh and a headshot should kill Saike tho. time reset but there still a huge hole in the brain.

Name of the manga?

read the thread

Wrong

>1. how does he escape the fight hundreds of times when the fight doesn't take place near the lake? Sometimes Hizu is there as a distraction, but he manages to somehow escape a fight hundreds of times even when hizu isn't there, like when he fights the doctor who can turn invisible.
He had ways to distract his opponents shown earlier like the casette and ways to defend from attacks like the armor under his clothes. He probably also has a bike or something parked outside the warehouse at the time.

>2. if he was serious about being a hero and not upsetting his friends then instead of fighting the welcome-to-dreamland bad guy head on and learning every new move of the fight and dying hundreds of times in the process in order to dodge every single punch, he could win any fight in only 4 or 5 resets by just using a sneakattack like following someone's route earlier in the day then dropping a brick on them from a tall building
That logic only really applies to Ana. He needed answers from Hizu, Myuton was invisible and Sakagami had his henchmen hiding and on the lookout for him. Too many to take out with a sneak attack without the others noticing.

>3. If all of Johann's friends were previously Yumewo's friends, and they all knew that Will had the power to make people believe lies, AND they all know that Johann is using Will's power on Saike to make Saike turn on his firiends, then why would they not suspect that Will's power is being used on them since they'd have memories of being Yumewo's friends until a few days ago.
They probably did more brainwashing offscreen, which could explain it.

With just a protagonist just as likable, intense drama, entertaining trick based fights and still ongoing? I don't think you can name more than five but please go ahead.

Is this the last arc? I don't know why the author would put such a limitation on Saike's oracle unless he was planning on ending the series soon.

say the name

raws at 90

There are 10 volumes in Japan and still ongoing.

Volume 8:Saike's dying arc goes up to the end of Volume 8.

its in the first 3 reply gambatte!

But what's the point if Saike can't loop? I assume there's an asspull later.

According to translated text, healing oracle actually exists. It would be good if Saike can be healed, right?

I still can't believe the first chapters were only a setup. They felt like they could be their own short manga.

That's pretty much what I had in mind by an asspull. Healing his brain damage is the only way to continue the series as it is.

All you need to do is google the protagonist's name. Hint: It's mentioned all over this thread.

The only thing I didn't like is how Mikan was shoved entirely out of the story once it became a battle shounen.

Mikan > Ana

Lots of manga do that in case it flops hard and has to end early.

I think Saike's recovery was well earned. Though they had to try to add more drama by saying the healing oracle will die after using his power, he was asspulled back.

I don't deny, Ana was a bitch at first but she becomes really later on.

>becomes really cool
Sorry.