OY VEY! WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

haaretz.com/us-news/after-putin-says-jews-may-be-behind-meddling-lawmakers-urge-sanctions-1.5889309
archive.is/W6Wg6

>Democratic legislators called on President Donald Trump to take a tougher stance towards Russia following remarks by Russian President Vladimir Putin, who suggested in an interview over the weekend that perhaps it was "Jews" who stood behind Russia's meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

>Putin said in an interview with NBC News that perhaps the people responsible for Russia's interference in the election "are not even Russian. Maybe they're Ukrainians, Tatars, Jews, just with Russian citizenship. Even that needs to be checked. Maybe they have dual citizenship. Or a Green Card."

>Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) said in response to the interview: "Repulsive Putin remark deserves to be denounced, soundly and promptly, by world leaders. Why is Trump silent? Intolerance is intolerable."

>Meanwhile, Rep. Don Beyer (D-VA) said that the remarks highlighted Trump's refusal to sign into law the tough sanctions that the U.S. Congress approved against Russia last year in retaliation to its election meddling.

>"Putin suggests that Russian attacks on US elections may have been made by 'Jews, just with Russian citizenship.' This man is not our friend and the Trump administration needs to move on the sanctions Congress passed," Beyer said on Saturday.

>The American Jewish Committee took a more cautious approach, stating that "Putin suggesting that Russian Federation minorities, be they Ukrainian, Tatar, or Jewish, were behind U.S. election meddling is eerily reminiscent of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. He should clarify his comments at the earliest opportunity."

Attached: 1511836866592.png (902x921, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=M4RFdSNK7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=rrXSZR2ZKic
theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/17/israel-soviet-immigrants-transform-country
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/In-Depth-The-KGBs-long-history-of-running-agents-in-Israel-471055
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1489675517283.jpg (1600x1200, 1.48M)

>the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes

SHUT

Attached: 1511119082983.png (542x666, 248K)

>Intolerance is intolerable."
That's kinda ironic, as in utterly stupid.
There's actually more evidence for Jewish Russians than Russian government Russians, due to the DNC/Fusion ties.

fuck off with this stupid bullshit already. putin is a kremlin commie kike lap dog. sage

Attached: 232.png (615x324, 183K)

Secretary of State John Kerry signed off the VISAs of these (((Russians))) specifically in order to get them into the country to frame Trump.

Attached: 1499036640489.png (900x893, 659K)

This. Always

>(((lawmakers)))

wtf i love putin now

It sure does seem like some huge revelations are right around the corner and it's not looking too good for jews, zionism, or israel. Not one bit.

Attached: 1507210505246.jpg (1880x2765, 949K)

>Maybe they're Ukrainians, Tatars, Jews, just with Russian citizenship.

God damn the jews never stop fucking crying.
Do you hear the Ukrainians crying about this ? no
because kikes just cant fucking ever stop crying like fucking bitches
I dont know how they sleep at night

What should he say? He is waiting on Mueller investigation like rest of us to find out

Attached: 1492405031580.jpg (480x360, 19K)

He mentions several groups, though.

O, so Jews are more important than Tartars? Fucking racist Jews.

OY VEY!!!

Attached: 1514474069719.png (686x1203, 541K)

IT

>I dont know how they sleep at night
Here.

Attached: 1520473486871.jpg (850x446, 195K)

Putin and trump are jewish puppe-

he should just tell them to get their own anti-Semitic house in order before preaching to him

The entire Black caucus is anti semitic as fuck and they just pretend it doesn't exist

Attached: 1518687222882.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

putin is actually hitler thier faces are the same

wrong

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

Attached: 1500097509920.png (1089x1024, 405K)

>putin names several possible culprits
>media and politicians only point out he mentioned jews
Really makes you think. Reminds me of how the only holocaust victims allowed to be mentioned in America are jews.

DOWN

Attached: 1511837619354.jpg (638x710, 96K)

OR MAYBE they're freaking out about the Jew part because THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!

Attached: 1500156384145.png (406x422, 181K)

Attached: he REALLY is goebbels.webm (480x270, 1.74M)

Is this true?
If this is TRUE then is an obvious power play.
Putin was always woke on the JQ. He just shut his mouth to avoid unnecesary conflict.

Now he is seeing the tides and he is making a statement.
> Stop fucking with me or I will expose you in public.

Holy shit.

Trump and Putin have been working together behind the scenes this entire time. Xi as well.

Attached: 1504885049607.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

Trump to the jews is like having a pet crocodile. Sure it can play along but it can also bite your limbs off. They prefer dogs.

wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure those three are pretty sick of a certain group

t. retarded shitskin kike

Attached: p-tins son in law Kirill Shamalov.jpg (960x1458, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

Attached: 1512114668447.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

Attached: IMG_3601.png (1050x780, 1.35M)

Jews did influnce election. trump doesnt mention cause its jew collusion

The presidential thing to do is wait for mueller to make it official before announcing consequences for Jewish attack on election

Why do you spam your fucking video in every post you make? If you need to do that in order to get views you need to make something that people actually want to listen to.

Trump, and only Trump, decides what is or isn't presidential because he's the President.

Shit man, I dunno, maybe Putin's laying the truth out..

His screech is eternal...

>How dare he criticize a foreign group of rigging the election!
These people "shit out both ends" like none other.

>"oy vey pls say something about these allegations that aren't true"
>why are you so worried about it if they aren't true?
>"anti-semite! You are an anti-semite!"
Kek

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

Attached: Trump2.jpg (1996x813, 95K)

True. Trump is a law and order president. Will do things by the book as always. He only gives appearance otherwise when helpful for leverage and brinksmanship, which liberals do not understand

This. Last time they went off on Trump saying he’s anti-semitic, Charlottesville happened soon after. Keeping my guard up.

Attached: putinpepe.jpg (345x175, 8K)

screencap this

FUCK THE KIKES

They are nothing more than a baby dick cut and suck ethnic cult. There is not a jewish religion, religion in this instance is nominal. Their religion is their ethnicity and they will stop at nothing to advance their cult in prominence. They will continue to initiate their males into their cult by throwing a catered party and watching as the new blood gets cut and sucked. Everything in a little Josiah the kike's life is downhill from there. His mother will coddle him and inflict neurotic tendencies in his behavior. He will pressured into the most insidious and psychologically devastating group think that would make Charles Manson envious. He will be told he is a perpetual victim because of the jealously of the goyim, never once turning an inward thought to this cult's own actions and motivations.

The kike is a global menace that threatens everyone's existence. The kike needs to be exterminated like the parasitic, pedophilia complicit waste of resources that it always was, is and will be.

Fuck Hitler for not winning and rounding up every single cultist kikel and gassing them.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

putin outs the jew this timeline is just only now ramping up

putin is right

TO ANY LEFTIES OR DEMS READING THIS THREAD.

Hitler supported Palestine.

Attached: 1493013975344.jpg (1353x1042, 677K)

>in the circles I monitor
I often feel horny thinking someone's monitoring my posts.

jews are pathetic and will beg Putin to gas them. The jew would supply the fuckin zyklon b themselves just so they can be eternal victims just like biblical times. OY VEY
But have you heard the good news? God's covenant with the slimey kikes has ended and he is now best friends with Gentiles. Spread the word.

>this fucking timeline

Attached: 1517323960660.jpg (662x712, 64K)

>putin refuses to support an ideology that killed literally 1000 gablillions of his people out of pure and stupid hatred
>so he must be a jew then
You know everyone on Sup Forums agrees Hitler was a retard and ruined white identity for everyone, right?

We know. You seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=M4RFdSNK7Q0

love the little "heil" at the end

Attached: 1489787590158.jpg (610x396, 72K)

>All I have to say about The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is that it fits with a lot of the things going on these days.
Way to spread the Protocols to more normies, great going guys.

Attached: HF.jpg (124x124, 3K)

Fuck man....Trump and Putin red pilling the masses......these are the days of our lives.

megyn kelly
>kek
youtube.com/watch?v=rrXSZR2ZKic

Attached: 1511049067842.jpg (3059x3704, 3.58M)

in other news water may be wet

Attached: 1510618546614.png (1127x869, 504K)

Anti-Aquist!

I love Putin. Every time he says anything to a Western source, he drops redpills.
"The NWO are satanists" - Vladimir Putin.
He's 100% right about the jews being behind all the meddling, as pol already knows. The outcry from the press over this, coupled with the recent tactic of the press of equating globalism with Jews is presenting an open door for Sup Forums to drive home the narrative that the kikes are subhuman mongrels working to genocide the white races and control the world and that we should actually commit the genocide that Hitler was accused of.

The jews are exposed like they haven't been in generations. Their behavior with their media assets had really turned the population against the. The are stepping right up to the plate and begging us to make them the common enemy that the west unites to fight, so that's what we need to do.

Kill the jews

You've posted this link 4 times, why?

>putin is a kremlin commie kike lap dog. sage

Attached: shut it down goyim.jpg (657x893, 271K)

How does the media not understand that Putin is TRYING to get this reaction.

He put that in there because he knew the media comparing Trump and him to Hitler cannot pass up an opportunity for evidence. And he knew it would look stupid to people seeing the other groups mentioned in the full statement.

Think about it for a second. The media spent more than a decade planting images of Muslims as terrorists and now tries desperately to change an image they themselves put together with their coverage and stories and movies. Now they are emphasizing globalist as referring to Jews and Putin calling out Jews- putting the image in some section of their readers heads that two world leaders believe in a Jewish conspiracy, which would almost guaranteed legitimize that view to larger numbers of people’s and further their support base towards that.

Am I off-base here or is the media this stupid?

theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/17/israel-soviet-immigrants-transform-country

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Putins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/In-Depth-The-KGBs-long-history-of-running-agents-in-Israel-471055

Most of the dichotomies we're seeing today are generally Jew vs Jew factions, there's no winning.

>Am I off-base here or is the media this stupid?

Putin said this because that's exactly what happened. Russian Zionist Jews got brought into the United States to frame Trump.

>he fell for the anti-Semitism trick

Attached: Putin-Redpill.jpg (1488x1488, 271K)

Fuck off JIDF faggot. I can't wait for israel to be wiped off the map.

Attached: 1504430516241.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

>Am I off-base here or is the media this stupid?
Neither. A lot of things are happening in too little time and they can't 'contain' it all anymore. The internet is backfiring.

kys

Attached: 1495650308599.png (621x748, 341K)

Attached: putin israel.jpg (649x681, 70K)

putin never looked at obama like that

I wonder how the left will react if Trump nervously says there was no Jewish meddling in the election.

You posted the same article retard.

then address it. explain why all these politicians are against the diaspora Jews but support Israel. every single one.

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Attached: 1502565140361.png (2021x832, 1.09M)

Israel is diaspora and naming the Jew isn't fucking antisemitism it's the TRUTH. The Alt-Right is not Trump you moron.

Attached: 1490368264051.jpg (461x354, 36K)

I'm asking you why all these politicians who are "naming the Jew" are actually supporting Israel.

Trump owes Putin money

Keep your friends close, and your enemies as far away as possible.
>or so the old saying goes

Attached: smile.jpg (738x777, 55K)

They don't. Putin supports Assad and Trump is the worst President for israel ever. I know what you're about to say. MUH JERUSALEM EMBASSY MOVE. That was 4D chess to give Abbas an opportunity to expand the mediation council for this peace deal because the US is the only coutnry that supported this embassy move and every other country voted against it.

Attached: 1498474595840.jpg (2129x1429, 760K)

chess cucks pls go

Attached: putin israel 2.jpg (1144x651, 71K)

This is the best time line. I bet people in hilarys time line are dying of super aids or somehting like that

Typical jewish shill. You're braindead and too stupid to do anything else so your superiors assigned you to Sup Forums duty.

>a bloo bloo bloo 4D chess isn't real
>trump precisely confirmed the 4D chess theory of what was happening with DACA at the rally today
Keep crying, brainlet.

I ask why politicians who supposedly "name the Jew" also support Israel.

You said they dont (here: )

I prove Putin does in fact support Israel.

You call me a shill.

Attached: brainlet 20.png (645x614, 83K)

DACA doesn't matter. Israel is [ ]

Attached: Trump-Israel-Zionism.jpg (1000x2000, 1.07M)

moarpheus, give it up faggot. anti-semitism is not a jewish trick. that's something a kike says

Work with Israel to shield yourself from "anti-antisemitism" attacks when you purge kikes.

Attached: Grandma.png (177x177, 58K)

If Putin is allied with Netanyahu and Israel, why would Trump need to confront Putin in order to help Israel?

You're a fucking stupid shill.

I already explained Trump's Jerusalem move and you're so fucking stupid that you're posting memes that say the exact opposite, because you're a kike shill.

Attached: 1501637559595.png (938x899, 393K)

It's not anti-Semitism to hold both the diaspora Elite and Israel accountable.

>their own words are a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

Attached: brainlet 21.jpg (637x631, 26K)

DIASPORA ARE ZIONIST TOO YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILL

Attached: 1500127843206.png (757x643, 378K)